Maclaren Four Seasons Buggy Reviews

Maclaren Four Seasons Buggy - Ask a question now

Maclaren Four Seasons Buggy

“Its the best buggy ever, well done maclaren, its...”

Written on: 26/05/2008 by abcdefghijklmnopq (1 review written)

Its the best buggy ever, well done maclaren, its stylish and practical… Read Full Review

Maclaren Four Seasons Buggy

“I bought the 4 seasons stroller last week - I made an...”

Written on: 24/04/2008 by hkraus (1 review written)

I bought the 4 seasons stroller last week - I made an order from USA and someone brought it to me.. However, I was very disappointed to find out that it doesn't recline enough - definitely not for a new born baby. I totally disagree with "The seat has four recline positions and since it can lay completely flat, it's suitable for use from birth" It reclines to a maximum 140 degrees so it's not even close to a flat position.
I wish I could replace it for the techno XLR… Read Full Review