Parlux 3500 Super Compact Dryer Reviews

• Service & Support

Parlux 3500 Super Compact Dryer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Parlux 3500 Super Compact Dryer

Parlux 3500 Super Compact Dryer

“For my birthday i asked for this as all the hairdryers...”

Written on: 31/12/2009 by HannahC6951 (4 reviews written)

For my birthday i asked for this as all the hairdryers i've had in the past have successfully ruined my hair by being too hot/not hot enough or just plain awful. The packaging was just a stylish black box. The hairdryer itself is black with small lettering on the side that just says the brand name. I found this to look a little bit old-fashioned, however, that really paled into comparison after i tried it. It goes quite hot which often frizzes my hair but with the directional nozzle it actually… Read Full Review

Parlux 3500 Super Compact Dryer

“I bought my Parlux 3500 Super Compact Dryer in vegas...”

Written on: 15/07/2008

I bought my Parlux 3500 Super Compact Dryer in vegas at IBS show and now it is cheaper to buy without a show deal… Read Full Review