Wahl Bellissima Cordless Professional Hair Clippers Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Media Gallery for Wahl Bellissima Cordless Professional Hair Clippers

“Pulls hair.”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by Mila2014 (1 review written)

This clipper is easy to use and light weight but after a year it started pulling on the hair… Read Full Review

“Great clippers”

Written on: 06/03/2013

I have used these clippers for many years as part of my tool kit. It's great to have no wires, I find them very reliable, they do snag when the blade needs cleaning or sharpening but outside of that they are a great clipper. Very easy clean snap off the heads and brush them… Read Full Review

Wahl Bellissima Cordless Professional Hair Clippers

“I am using Wahl Bellissima for 12 years. I had to buy...”

Written on: 18/10/2012 by danuskac (1 review written)

I am using Wahl Bellissima for 12 years. I had to buy the second after a 5-6 years. Havent try to send it to menders, it still runs, but with strange noises, like it would die soon. I love the independency of being cordless:-) Look Stylish, great to work with, just sometimes it pulls hair when going to fast. But it might be due to blade not being sharpend. I plan to send my first hair clipper to the servis. If it comes mended happy days. Then I would give 5 stars. … Read Full Review

Wahl Bellissima Cordless Professional Hair Clippers

“I purchased this clipper from the pro range at Wahl...”

Written on: 06/01/2011

I purchased this clipper from the pro range at Wahl but it has only ever been used for home use.
Clipper did work really well for the first 12 months and then the problems started! 5 days over the warranty period (which is one year in the UK) the trimmer decided it didnt like to hold the charge in the battery. After a full charge, the trimmer only lasts 5 minutes!
I got in contact with Wahl and as it was over the warranty period (like 4 days) they said they would charge for repair!
Customer… Read Full Review

Donnakl's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2013

I am a busy stylist specializing in men's clipper cuts. I have had many different cordless trimmers.with the on and off every 10 minutes for edging, I have never had a set that lasted over a year. Doesn't matter if you let them die or not, they rarely make it...chalk it up to yearly equipment bills. I have yet to find a cordless clipper th hat will stand up to 30+ cuts a day, everyday.

Wahl Bellissima Cordless Professional Hair Clippers

“After using many of them over the last four years I've...”

Written on: 10/10/2008

After using many of them over the last four years I've found it pulls hair out sometimes, often when cutting poker straight hair. The battery seems to work well for about 18 months, then loses it's potency. Since Wahl took over from ermilla on this clipper, I think the quality has gone down. I'm told they are mass produced in china now? I'm off to buy the wella xpert II, I hope it performs better… Read Full Review