Arcam DiVa A75 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Arcam DiVa A75 - Ask a question now

Arcam DiVa A75

“A have pretty heavy floor standing speakers but the...”

Written on: 02/04/2008

A have pretty heavy floor standing speakers but the Arcam DiVa A75 amp works perfect, I like it's design it's simple but it works, no irritating light's or screens only the thing you need to set you're music for you're room… Read Full Review

Arcam DiVa A75

“I am impressed with my Arcam DiVa A75 Plus. It sounds...”

Written on: 17/11/2007 by ChrisBUK2 (22 reviews written)

I am impressed with my Arcam DiVa A75 Plus. It sounds great with my floor standing speakers and has some very handy features. I believe it has now been discontinued, but this means it is now pretty cheap to buy second hand. The build quality is very good and I have never had any problems… Read Full Review