Wells Fargo Online Banking Reviews - www.wellsfargo.com

Wells Fargo Online Banking www.wellsfargo.com - Ask a question now

“Any internet account that you don't keep active (in a...”

Written on: 20/02/2008

Any internet account that you don't keep active (in a 7 month period), they will eliminate from your screen. I always thought this was the purpose of Internet banking--to view your funds in real time. Scary when they suddenly disappear (a quick call or email message to the Bank will reactivate your account again)… Read Full Review

“I wouldn't go anywhere else to do my online banking. ...”

Written on: 17/12/2007 by dischn (1 review written)

I wouldn't go anywhere else to do my online banking. Their service is the best I've found in any financial institution… Read Full Review