Olivetti ANY WAY Photo Printer Reviews

Olivetti ANY WAY Photo Printer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Olivetti ANY WAY Photo Printer

☆☆☆☆☆
Olivetti ANY WAY Photo Printer

“Olivetti wifi not easy to set up, took me 6 hours. Not...”

Written on: 28/02/2009

Olivetti wifi not easy to set up, took me 6 hours. Not completely user friendly guide. Print quality ok. Hard to use… Read Full Review

Olivetti ANY WAY Photo Printer

“Every time I use the Printer I grin . I cannot believe...”

Written on: 15/11/2007 by kilroy27 (2 reviews written)

Every time I use the Printer I grin . I cannot believe such a superb machine can cost so little. It was a piece of cake to install, and ink cartridges are readily available. I bought the Printer from OYYY.co.uk, who also deserve a mention, due to their excellent,fast service. A+… Read Full Review