Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0 HDi VTS Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0 HDi VTS - Ask a question now

“I ' ve had this car a while now and it ' s the best...”

Written on: 10/03/2008 by mart1200 (1 review written)

I ' ve had this car a while now and it ' s the best car I've had to date. Handling is nice (but sits a tad high for my liking, lower springs required). The engine pulls fantastic for a diesel. Lights are also fantastic, dual xenon's. My only gripe so far is the passenger seat feels very weak when folding back into place, and I have a small wear patch already coming through on the driver ' s seat. This car has the capability of demolishing a few so called 'hot hatches' too, which is… Read Full Review

“I only had the car 6 months and it needed a new turbo...”

Written on: 14/11/2007 by dingodean (2 reviews written)

I only had the car 6 months and it needed a new turbo at 25,000 miles. After 7 months it needed a new AC unit. The styling is great, but it has poor build quality. Shame Citroen were so close but just missed… Read Full Review