Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver Reviews

Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver

“Spares woes”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by M1774 (1 review written)

I've used many shavers over the last 60 years, and always gone back to Braun, which give me a nice shave, but the Contour 5875 has a poor design of trimmer, it is awkward to see what one is doing whilst trimming, and the whole trim assembly fell to bits one day. I could see how it had been put together but it wouldn't retain its position, and is now bound up with duct tape - but it still works. However, today I noticed that there were two holes in the foil and have tried to purchase a… Read Full Review

Emmceepee's Response to M1774's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

Try Shaver Shack in Stoke-on-Trent. They replaced the trimmer on my 5875 for less than the cost of a new foil/cutter and can probably do you just a foil. I have a 'phone no. for them - 01782 283271

Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver

“I hesitated before buying the Braun Contour Series...”

Written on: 18/06/2008 by rogertoledo (2 reviews written)

I hesitated before buying the Braun Contour Series 5875 Foil Shaver, as I've always used rotary heads (latest one was a Phillips 3 head system). I was a bit scared of using foil cutter really - but it has been the best move for me. My skin found it strange for about 10 shaves; now it feels like a wet shave every time. I get ingrown hairs now and then, but that's my facial skin playing tricks, nothing to do with the foil shaver. I must say I am impressed with the Braun, this is my first and… Read Full Review