The Simpsons Game (PS2) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

The Simpsons Game (PS2) - Ask a question now

The Simpsons Game (PS2)

“Pictures are of very good quality, great graphics as...”

Written on: 18/02/2008 by hannahcrouch (1 review written)

Pictures are of very good quality, great graphics as all characters look very realistic and detailed.

I personally find the game quite hard to play however, as in my opinion there is no clear writing or walkthrough of the gamplay. For example there are jumps in the game that I cant seem to get even close to, what is all this about?

Due to my bad points of the simpsons game I do not recommend it for the PS2… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
The Simpsons Game (PS2)

“This game was a complete waste of money in my opinion....”

Written on: 28/01/2008 by Ralphidge (1 review written)

This game was a complete waste of money in my opinion. All the carmera angles were bad. The graphics were so bad, everything has a black line around it. The gamplay was so poor in my opinion that I got bored within seconds of the first time I had ever played it.

I don't recommend the Simpsons Game to anyone with a PS2… Read Full Review

The Simpsons Game (PS2)

“In the Simpsons Game, after the bit where you meet God...”

Written on: 11/01/2008 by troyza (1 review written)

In the Simpsons Game, after the bit where you meet God and Bart plays that game with him and my Playstation, the game just takes me straight to the credits, have I finished the game?… Read Full Review