Audi A3 1.8 Sport Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Audi A3 1.8 Sport - Ask a question now

“Great quality car although a bit slow. I am very happy...”

Written on: 15/01/2008

Great quality car although a bit slow. I am very happy with the Audi A3 1.8 Sport… Read Full Review

“I owned an Audi A3 1.8 sport for over a year. The car...”

Written on: 13/11/2007 by spliff1star (18 reviews written)

I owned an Audi A3 1.8 sport for over a year. The car has 25bhp less than the turbo version to this engine,and is around 2 seconds slower to 60 and aound 10mph slower top speed.So that's a big diference.It is also down to the driver, but the 1.8 t 150 is just simply a faster car. This didn't stop me from proving that I couldn't make mine as fast. I started modifying the look of my A3. To start with, I put a RS front bumper,sideskirts,colour coded the rear bumper ,RS rear spoiler,18inch black… Read Full Review