Toyota Aygo Hatchback 1.0 VVT-i + Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota Aygo Hatchback 1.0 VVT-i + - Ask a question now

“I purchased this because my family has always had...”

Written on: 05/11/2010

I purchased this because my family has always had Toyotas and never even had a bulb blow. Also, my Honda CRV was doing about 24mpg mixed driving so was costing me a fortune, I needed to do something!

So on a run, mainly motorway and dual carriageway, I have had up to 76mpg and I have never had less than 55mpg running around town all the time. My sisters new Prius doesn't beat this (although she has more comfort).

The suspension is a bit hard but the roads in and around Northampton are some of… Read Full Review

“It was brand new (300miles on the clock) hire car...”

Written on: 27/03/2009 by Sharla82 (9 reviews written)

It was brand new (300miles on the clock) hire car which I had for a few days. Very basic, with few extras. I'm not sure its worth the asking price. It maybe better as a two door. If I was buying I want better equipment and a boot that is useable… Read Full Review

“Very good car I would recomend this car to anyone, I...”

Written on: 30/10/2008

Very good car I would recomend this car to anyone, I put 20 pound a week petrol and I drive over 150 per week. £35 per year road tax… Read Full Review

“Bought my Toyota Aygo new in 9/05 and has needed a lot...”

Written on: 04/04/2008

Bought my Toyota Aygo new in 9/05 and has needed a lot of work under warranty.
1.x2 new alternators
2.Water pump.
3.New power steering control unit.
4.New clutch at 35,000 miles due to parts failure of the original.
All covered by Toyota warranty no quibbles. Would have cost a lot if not and has made me doubt the Toyota reliability label. Perhaps these parts were made in France!… Read Full Review