Scouting For Girls, Elvis Ain't Dead Reviews

Scouting For Girls, Elvis Ain't Dead - Ask a question now

Scouting For Girls, Elvis Ain't Dead

“Good Points: I love the lyrics I just can't get them...”

Written on: 13/02/2010 by arpanshahindia (4 reviews written)

Good Points: I love the lyrics I just can't get them out of my head Scouting for Girls are awesome. I can't wait for another big hit from them.

Bad Points: Some of the music video needs a bit of work where hes playing the keyboard.

General comments: Great song!!! But hey what can we expect from Scouting for Girls? Fab Band!!! Fab Song!!! But hey Elvis really ain't DEAD!!!… Read Full Review

Scouting For Girls, Elvis Ain't Dead

“Great song!!! But hey what can we expect from Scouting...”

Written on: 03/03/2008 by Boomaloo (1 review written)

Scouting For Girls, Elvis Ain't Dead

“Scouting For Girls, Elvis Ain't Dead is really catchy...”

Written on: 01/12/2007 by fran1708 (1 review written)

Scouting For Girls, Elvis Ain't Dead is really catchy and definitely a grower, i love it. What is it with these boys? Every song they have released I have found myself a bit unsure on the first few listens, yet by the 5th or 6th listen I am completely loving it and singing along at the top of my voice!… Read Full Review