Ultimate Kitchen Furniture Reviews

Ultimate Kitchen Furniture - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ultimate Kitchen Furniture

Ultimate Kitchen Furniture

“shocking dont go”

Written on: 03/04/2014 by Alvarez110 (1 review written)

Do not use we are still waiting for them to fix are kitchen and certificate for eletrics of them DONT USE… Read Full Review

“Shocking !”

Written on: 10/06/2013

It is just over 4 years since I had my kitchen installed by Ultimate Kitchens. Things were poorly fitted in the first place but more recently the kitchen doors have started to peel and the frisge door will no longer shut as the front laminate has come away You try contacting the company or arranging to have rectification work done - forget it ! Even within any promised warranty period Once they have your money they are not interested - worse still certain members of staff are arrogant Keep… Read Full Review

“Kitchen Cowboys”

Written on: 29/05/2013

Saw Ultimate Kitchens at their new showroom in Cheshire Oaks and was impressed by the display, agreed to a home visit and Shane and a James came to measure up. We were happy with the design and we went back to Chester to arrange the details.One item we really wanted was the self clean oven and this was written on the top copy of the contract by James. At the beginning of October they delivered and started work immediately, the oven was installed first and it did not look like the one I ordered… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/07/2014

They have re-surfaced as The Kitchen Company in Chester. When you dig deeper they have been known by at least 6 other names, all gone into administration or dissolved. Looks like they now plan to pray on victims in the Chester area and will probably get away with it for a year or 2 before moving on and leaving a trail of disappointed clients. Companies like this give the kitchen industry a bad name and I would like to see the likes of Rogue Traders or Cowboy Builders do an investigation into them, at the very least Trading Standards.

“ULTIMATE KITCHENS HAVE CEASED TRADING”

Written on: 21/04/2013

I was due to take Ultimate Kitchens to court on the 14th May to try and retrieve my deposit of £4000 . I have just been informed by Chester court that Ultimate Kitchens have ceased trading and this has been confirmed by one of their employees this afternoon. Lets hope that Companies House do not allow them to set up another kitchen company under a different name as they have in the past so they cannot continue to take money from customers without delivering the product to the agreed quality… Read Full Review

1982Lb's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2013

They are now called the kitchen company

Written on: 07/07/2014

They have set up again as The Kitchen Company in Chester on Parkgate Road.

Written on: 02/05/2013

Me too! Unfortunatley company house HAVE allowed it and its called Ultimate Kitchens (N) in westhoughton lancs, they opened it in Oct 12 ready to shut this one in the financial year. I have access to company house details due to the business I do and guess what!!! Google UBER KUCHEN Cheshire in St helens (translates ultimate kitchens) guess who is the director - ex (apparently) manager of Ultimate Kitchens, guess who else WAS [name removed] until he resigned from the post in dec 11 ( more like a silent director now) the address in st helens is ex directory as is bolton! iev been to the office in warrington and there is no stock I can bet its been sent to the other branches - guarantee it with ALL the staff! Also, even though they have told the courts theyve gone into administration and calling in liquidators it is a lie they arent theyve just chose to close down 0 they have NO bad debts on file so therefore can not go into administration. WE ARE BAD DEBTS ! And I can imagine the lovely [name removed] is reading this now, so for your benefit, I will find a way around, trust me! For anyone else reading this, including [names removed], you can try and get this post removed again but as I am not bound by court now I will provide proof to this website to put this back on and I will name and shame every single company you are associated with so that NO ONE hands any money over to you again . To any one who has been handled by this company i need your help with an exercise so please reply to this thread or another that I will post . The website will take away our email addresses for data protection.

Hellsrogers's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2013

We need to group together and if the office of fair trading won't take action get the BBC watchdog involved. I fully intend to turn up at the new company premises on a saturday afternoon and let the customers in the show room know what they are dealing with.

Written on: 06/06/2013

please contact me It will be a pleasure to bring bad things to bear on them

Hellsrogers's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

Not sure how to contact you but my email address is Hellsrogers@yahoo.com happy to co ordinate a legal but targetted approach on them!

Written on: 07/07/2014

They are opening soon in Chester on Parkgate Road, the A540 at the roundabout on Deva Link next to the petrol station. The phone number on the sign is a Warrington number that when Googled links back to Ultimate Kitchens.

With you all the way.

Bella3114's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2013

Oh dear just given these people a cheque feel sick, did try to say no but they wouldnt leave till I signed up, was impressed with design but did feel slightly cornered they are just setting up in new warehouse just facing bettakitchens on warrington gemini park, not far from last warehouse showroom, why are there so many people out there who want to rip you of, :(

Burtonwood's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2014

Me too money down the drain they are bad right from the start 3 yrs old and I now have to change it as the doors have blistered and the drawer front is coming off it looks a mess. Wish I would never have let them through the front door.

“Aggressive approach”

Written on: 11/04/2013 by JADC (1 review written)

Having fallen on this company after a failed trip to Ikea I was actually very pleased with the design and handed over my £200 deposit cheque on the day to buy us a cheaper deal on what appeared to be our dream kitchen. Unfortunately I then Googled the company and came across a huge amount of negative feedback. We made the decision to take heed and cancelled the order. This led then to two phone calls which went from "what can I do for you?" to telling me I was a "nasty woman" who had a… Read Full Review

Hellsrogers's Response to JADC's Review

Written on: 18/04/2013

You may the correct decision - we are going to court on the 14th May 2013 to try to get our £4000 deposit back as we couldn't get this company to be specific about what the contract contained and couldn't be certain we would get the kitchen we expected. We will post our success or otherwise in due course.

Shredder1000's reply to Hellsrogers's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2013

Best of luck with your court case.

“Avoid avoid avoid”

Written on: 07/04/2013 by Dazzdanny (1 review written)

Loads of problems with my kitchen and they won't fix them… Read Full Review

“Falling to pieces”

Written on: 06/04/2013 by Babster42 (1 review written)

I've had the benefit of 2 years to review my kitchen so I'm sparking with a good deal of dispassion and objectivity. The service initially was very poor. Parts of the kitchen was missing and took me a long time to persuade them to delivery what I'd already paid for!! The after sales service is shocking. The subcontractors were shocking as well. The fitters were at best average. The electrician was dangerous and his work had to be corrected at extra cost. No certificates were provided. After 2… Read Full Review

“AVOID AVIOD AVIOD”

Written on: 20/03/2013

Pressurising sales team and rude management. This company promise the world and deliver much less. I would not be swayed into wanting one of their kicthens EVER… Read Full Review

“At your risk”

Written on: 01/03/2013

If it weren't for the builder [name removed], they would receive zero. Still fixing things now after a few months. Owners not interested and the managers incompetent. Fitter turns up when he wants… Read Full Review

“saved my christmas”

Written on: 29/12/2012

had all the family 22 of them round for christmas, with plenty of people helping out preping and serving out, brilliant lay out looks amazing, thaks guys made this one special… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/06/2013

Rollocks! If your going to lie at least learn how to do it in a less obvious way.

“easy exchange”

Written on: 17/04/2012

I had my kitchen, several years ago, superb no problems until a couple of doors started to bubble on the edges. Telephoned Ultimate, Sheryl ordered me some new doors (at no cost) and Dave came out and fitted the new doors. No problems good guys. Kate M… Read Full Review

“Really pleased with outcome!”

Written on: 03/03/2012

The design by Jimmy was really good. The building work done by Paul and Dean was very good quality, the fitting by Phil was very professional and the kitchen looks fantastic now. Shane the office manager was helpful and reassuring at every stage and Steve kept an eye on all the different stages and we are very pleased. Prompt service and start to finish was 3 weeks, which includes lots of building work… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/09/2012

Biggest load of rubbish I have heard ,British gas operatives where appalled at the standard and safety of what little they saw of the electrical work! If any proof is required I have taken photos "and there could well be more ,the job is nowhere near finished yet after two weeks of excuses.Contact me if you want proof!

Written on: 21/10/2012

Hello I really need your help. I am in the process of legal action against this dreadful company as they have completely ripped me off and are now lying through their teeth, Can you send me your contact/email please?

Richard2763's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2012

Ultimate Kitchens Ultimate Hell I'm afraid. The only thing they were good at were taking our money. (Name removed) came out and did the design which was fine unfortunately what they installed did not match the design. Spoke to (name removed) whosee comment was 'if I had pound for everything (name removed) promised he would be rich, what do you want me to do? Install the kitchen we were promised is the simple answer but this seems to much for Ultimate Kitchens. Did not know which days their fitter, (name removed), was going to turn up. Ended up getting another fitter to correcct some of their mistakes, as we gave up phoning (name removed) to get them to come back out, he said the kitchen was poorly made and badly fitted, Stay clear and save the heartache.

Written on: 19/10/2012

Hi Richard,
Would you mind emailing me privately as I may need your help. I am taking legal action against them and I need more cases to prove what Im saying as they are now starting to really lie through their teeth.
I wouldnt involve you purse just need your story. I will have to remove this comment tomorrow as I dont want them to see it

Written on: 24/10/2012

Harry sent you my details a day or so ago ,not sure you got them. anyway the email is[removed] will be pleased to hear from you.Regards Mike & Cath Webster.

Written on: 22/10/2012

Written on: 22/10/2012

Hi Harry ,Any time glad to help,please contact me.Will be only too pleased to help I still have some issues with these people myself ! the more of us the better,look forward to hearing from you Best regards. Mike Webster.

Written on: 27/10/2012

HI thank you
My email address is (removed)
I look forward to hearing from you

Written on: 21/09/2012

I find this hysterical that every member of staff has been named. Is this a genuine comment? Only Ive read 5 feedbacks (of which all have now been removed in the last 12 months including mine) who have experienced personally a very different account! Especially with the named designer! Just find it VERY hard to believe as my experience has been terrible and unprofessional from start to finish! And so have others yet all have been reported and removed! Suspect much????.........

“Great Kitchen”

Written on: 30/12/2011 by mikeclarke9876 (1 review written)

I had my kitchen fitted about 2 weeks ago by Ultimate Kitchens and what a great job they did. The door I picked was a modern white gloss and what a difference it is to the old oak one we had had for the last 20 years or so. Having stumbled on their showroom in Warrington I was impressed by the size and number of displays inside and had them draw me up a design for a new kitchen. Four weeks later it was fitted by a nice young man called Mark. Having only had 2 kitchens in my life (the last one… Read Full Review

“PLEASED / HAPPY”

Written on: 29/12/2011 by garrymacdonald (1 review written)

IM PLEASED WITH THE FITTINGS WORK AND SALE PERSONS WELL DESIGNED TO MY LIKEING EVERY ASPECT COMPLETE WORKING WELL VERY PLESENT SALES. WORK FORCE PROMPT PLESANT AND CLEAN I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY PERSON LOOKING FOR A STYLEISH WELL MADE KITCHEN… Read Full Review

“brilliant”

Written on: 18/12/2011 by joiner (1 review written)

did the usual, went round about 15/20 different kitchens firms then turned up at ultimate kitchens, was very impressed.i am a joiner and was goin to fit myself just finding the time , the price quoted was including the fitting and didnt have the time. wot can i say looks absolutely perfect, wouldn't ave done better . would not hesitate in recomending them to anyone… Read Full Review

Shredder1000's Response to joiner's Review

Written on: 06/06/2013

liar your not fooling anyone

“Very poor aftersales service - they couldn't care less!”

Written on: 09/12/2011 by Nicky123 (1 review written)

Two years ago we used this company for our new kitchen - very high pressure salesman however we were and still are happy with kitchen BUT - 6 months after installation the 'join' in the work top bubbleed and split - now over 2 years later I have given up trying to get this repaired- Ultimate just were not interested - claiming not their responsibility but that of the fitter - who surprising was not interested either! I have been fobbed of continually with '.... will call you back'. The problem… Read Full Review

“DONT USE THEY ARE A RIP OFF”

Written on: 09/12/2011

ULTIMATE KITCHENS WARRINGTON & CHESHIRE OAKS We have just had the kitchen fitted from hell, The kitchen looks great I must say, but from there on be very careful of this company. We bought a kitchen costing over £13000 a month ago that’s where we should have cancelled the order. I needed my walls skimming to cover aertex we paid an extra £500 for this the standard of the plastering looks like a nine year old has done it. Then we had a flood when we found out that the waste pipe had not… Read Full Review

“nice kitchen, good price, no problems”

Written on: 11/10/2011 by EAppleby1960 (7 reviews written)

Wanted some new wall units and some kitchen doors and worktop to replace some old ones and went out to look at some ideas from the likes of B&Q and Ikea as we didnt need fitting. Didnt take to the displays there but saw ultimate kitchens on the gemini park and liked their stuff better. Not as cheap as DIY places but in fairness not same product as better quality and quartz worktop we got was really nice. Picked up the doors and wall units ourselves and got the worktop delivered. Arrived on… Read Full Review

“Great modern kitchen”

Written on: 29/07/2011 by JamieMc (4 reviews written)

We got in touch with Ultimate after seeing a feature on one of their kitchens in a magazine called Beautiful kitchens or something similar? The home visit was relatively pain free considereing there was measuring up involved and the actual delivery was reasonaably prompt. Net result was a kitchen we are more than happy with. We did have a minor grumble during the installation as some skirting / kick board was late being delivered after the main bulk of stuff so the fitter had to come back a… Read Full Review

“Value for money, good quality.”

Written on: 28/07/2011

We were recommended to vist ultimate kitchens by my brother in law, it's quite local to us so we thought we'd pay a visit. First impressions on the showroom were great, very spacious, and thankfully they had the kitchen style we were looking for. A showroom girl by the name of Lorraine showed us around and informed us on the furniture and how ultimate manufacture. We made an appointment for a design and James came round, (ten minutes late though!) regardless he did a great design, we have an… Read Full Review