Bose Quiet Comfort 3 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Comfort Level

Bose Quiet Comfort 3 - Ask a question now

“"Very Good Quality"”

Written on: 27/09/2017 by Jakel (2 reviews written)

This is a very good quality headphone with manageable price. Good bass i love it… Read Full Review

“Brilliant headphones to knock out the sound of the...”

Written on: 20/02/2017 by fredbesley (3 reviews written)

Hello and just been on 8 flights over the last 5 days all across Asia and my number one item is my Bose Headphones! Hi and I initially thought the same thing as well before I bought a pair! I was extremely sceptical, but keep seeing everyone in business class wearing these headphones on flights. I do a lot of long haul flights working in either London or Sydney and found these headphones to be absolutely fantastic! I know they are expensive, but worth every penny! It increases your… Read Full Review

“fantastic”

Written on: 11/05/2009

fantastic… Read Full Review

“The Bose Quiet Comfort 3 are superb quality, great...”

Written on: 02/05/2008

The Bose Quiet Comfort 3 are superb quality, great comfort and good value for money… Read Full Review

“I do a lot of flying and find the Bose Quiet Comfort 3...”

Written on: 03/11/2007 by Petebu1 (9 reviews written)

I do a lot of flying and find the Bose Quiet Comfort 3 headphones ideal for listening to music (IPOD) and the in flight entertainment system, an excellent sound. The whole drone of the aircraft is blocked from your ears! On the occasions you are not listening to music, movies, etc but with the headphones still on, makes a very good environment for sleep! Something which I previously had difficulty with whilst in flight....not any more!!… Read Full Review

Joeyruss's Response to Petebu1's Review

Written on: 06/11/2007

Hmmmm .. thanks for that. I did consider buying one of these but the price put me off ... seems a lot to pay for a pair of headphones but I like the idea of noise reduction and I guess being Bose, they're the best money can buy ......

Fredbesley's reply to Joeyruss's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2017

Previously I could not sit still and never watched any programs on the TV or listened to music as the noise from the flight was so bad.

There have revolutionised my airtime now and can easily work on a project whilst flying and feel very relaxed. It is amazing how that aircraft noise constantly droning on can effect your nerves.

Since wearing these I can now enjoy my flights a lot more and way more productive!

These are great headphones and you will not regret buying them!