Motorola ROKR S9 Reviews

• Level of Comfort

Motorola ROKR S9 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Motorola ROKR S9

Motorola ROKR S9

“I have been looking for a small effective BT headset...”

Written on: 05/02/2009

I have been looking for a small effective BT headset which enables me to Skype, listen to music, make cellphone calls without the wire hassle. And I found it with the Motorola ROKR S9. It's flexible and easy to carry along… Read Full Review

Motorola ROKR S9

“I think the Motorola ROKR S9 headphones are lovely and...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by Aaksta888 (1 review written)

I think the Motorola ROKR S9 headphones are lovely and they are comfortable to wear for a long time. the battery life is good and my phone usually runs out of battery before the headphones. The headphones have very good sound quality and the are much better than i expected them to be. I would recommend buying these if you are looking for headphones. I would look elsewhere if you need them for phone calls mostly… Read Full Review

Motorola ROKR S9

“I first bought these headphones for my Motorola Razr...”

Written on: 02/11/2007 by MotoMobile (1 review written)

I first bought these headphones for my Motorola Razr V3i (iTunes) but weren't compatible as the bluetooth in your mobile has to have A2DP technology and so the headset only worked as a device to receive calls. So I then had to wait until I got my new mobile which was compatible.

The sound quality is very good and clear which for music lovers is very important.

However there are a few bad points. I think the main problem is it's looks, it looks fantastic but once you put them on you look like… Read Full Review