Lynx Oriental Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Effectiveness

Lynx Oriental - Ask a question now

“Lynx oriental ”

Written on: 14/08/2016 by Kristin132 (1 review written)

A can of lynx oriental smells amazing it used to drive my girlfriend crazy back in the 80s please bring it back out so I can go buy a van load. it drives ladies insane lol plz plz plz bring it back never smelled anything like this stuff since modern deodorants smell naff. come on bring out lynx 80s collection special editions… Read Full Review

“Lynx Oriental - Happy days.”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by lzHolloway305 (1 review written)

I was a lynx oriental junkie. Bring it back please please please.I loved it, the birds loved it, everybody loved it. Who ever owns lynx should listen to us fans and at least do us a limited edition crimbo box set. Come on lynx play the game, we're all getting on now and it wont be long before we are too old to party. On the plus side I have still got a tin on lynx spice, I have got it on now and it still smells great but not as good as the boss - ORIENTAL. C'mon Lynx… Read Full Review

“bring back lynx oriental now, women love it,had to...”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by Destiny368 (1 review written)

bring back lynx oriental now, women love it,had to fight them off… Read Full Review

“lynx oriental best smelling and best selling”

Written on: 27/04/2012 by rabwhitey (1 review written)

i too love the aroma of lynx oriental it was the fragrance that made the lynx brand what it is today so i think they should defo bring it back to our shelfs and they will se what the customers opt for even bring it out in limited edition as a trial to see how sales go we all know lynx oriental will be the best selling cause its the best smelling and the lynx company will make a stinking big profit from the comeback pardon the pun so i hope to smell yous all later espescially if its oriental… Read Full Review

Jeokie63's Response to rabwhitey's Review

Written on: 25/08/2015

i totally agree bring it back now none of the other lynx fragrances cant match oriental i remember when ever i went out i never used aftershave a tin of oriental was all you needed the girls went mad for it , if it come back i would be the first to have it m

“God I wish they would bring this back. I still have...”

Written on: 23/07/2009

God I wish they would bring this back. I still have about half a can left of lynx oriental that only comes out for special occasions.
Like some other reviewer said, I have hunted the internet for an odd bottle without success. I firmly believe that if they brought this scent back it would fly off the shelves (I for one would stockpile @ least 20 cans!!!!)… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2012

So true LYNX oriental was the best scent ever, it was so distintive and most of all the girls loved it... Bring ORIENTAL back..

Gleennjack's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2012

the people who run lynx or axe ? you must bring back lynx oriental was my favourite smell for years and was gutted it finished missing out on a classic

“I agree. Lynx Oriental should def make a comeback. It...”

Written on: 04/05/2009

I agree. Lynx Oriental should def make a comeback. It was would fly off the shelves… Read Full Review

“I wont buy my husband any of the modern lynx they all...”

Written on: 01/08/2008 by 4thtianna (1 review written)

I wont buy my husband any of the modern lynx they all smell awful bring back lynx oriental even us girls used that!
There isn't a smell on the market that comes close to it I have searched ebay in every country in the hope someone may have a can. Lynx should run a limited edition memory lane range and then they will see it is still in demand… Read Full Review

“I too love the classic fragrances of Lynx.... Java,...”

Written on: 27/01/2008

I too love the classic fragrances of Lynx.... Java, Africa, Tempest, Oriental, but especially Mirage.
It really does encapsulate the essence of a Mirage, and in this age, with our shelves filled with antiperspirant and their aggressive marketing strategies on the TV, I long for the halycyon days of lynx consumer choice. The Mirage has become an even more potent metaphor as I imagine the pharmacy shelves circa '93, gunneled with the classic Lynx range… Read Full Review

Comezz's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2014

You can get it somewhere. Lol, called Sainsbury's Energy, even has orange on it.

“When I go into buy my deodorant you can see a lot of...”

Written on: 01/11/2007 by footballdazza3 (1 review written)

When I go into buy my deodorant you can see a lot of other older tins making there come back and it would be marvellous to see Lynx oriental doing the same...If theres anybody out there who shares the same request then please do the same as I've done and you never know Lynx might just take note and fill the shop shelves with it again, anyway here's to hoping… Read Full Review

345431_Chriss5564's Response to footballdazza3's Review

Written on: 15/02/2008

LYNX ORIENTAL - Wow, bring it back. i miss it, it it the best smell ever.

412109_Lossy's Response to footballdazza3's Review

Written on: 23/10/2008

I Have to say, Lynx Oriental, had many splendid memories for me, its the smell that helped me pull the ladies when I was a young man, growing up in the 90's....please lynx...get this fantastic smell back on the shelves....the ladies of today are missing out.