Honda Accord 2.2 i-DTEC Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Accord 2.2 i-DTEC - Ask a question now

“The 2010 Accord is a big leap forward from the...”

Written on: 26/01/2011

The 2010 Accord is a big leap forward from the previous model in which i travelled a happy 150,000 trouble free miles.
The new model is a thorough delight. Engine,gearbox and seats are a pleasure USB dock very handy.

My Accord is plagued by a noisy cabin with wind noise coming through the door or window seals. The garage have reported this back to Honda, hopefully a repair will be affected.
Still i am very happy with the car, apart from being on the motorway on a wet day when the noise is at… Read Full Review

“This is my second Honda Accord.I previously owned a...”

Written on: 08/01/2010 by bobjbrown (34 reviews written)

This is my second Honda Accord.I previously owned a tourer.
i BOUGHT IT BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE WAS EXCELLENT!
I own the 4 door IDTEC ES GT Model.
It currently has 20,000 miles trouble free.

The ride is firmer than my old tourer, the fuel economy is excellent and regularly get 45mpg + on commute up and down the motorway.

I would prefer a more comfortable package for the interior, and I miss the seat warmers, rear windscreen wiper and auto-dip mirror that my old tourer had as standard.

It is… Read Full Review