Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 SRi (2007) Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 SRi (2007) - Ask a question now

“I've had my Corsa sri turbo for two weeks now and I am...”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by julian7777 (1 review written)

I've had my Corsa sri turbo for two weeks now and I am so disappointed with the performance 0 to 60 is about 10sec. I took it to my local Vauxhall dealer but they couldn't find anything wrong, clearly there is something wrong with the car! I don ' t think the turbo is working. Has anyone else experienced this or got any suggestions?… Read Full Review

“Beautiful car, mines is black have to keep washing it...”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by jw007g1874 (1 review written)

Beautiful car, mines is black have to keep washing it as with all black cars. A head turner, I have not seen another one on the road, VXR's but no SRI's. Fast, actually too fast for 1st gear. Road handling is excellent, as you would expect from this type of car. Very happy with it. The rating of 6 is simply due to the fuel consumption. If that does not bother you then it's a 10… Read Full Review

“I will never change my Vauxhall Corsa as I'm very...”

Written on: 27/01/2008 by lulu444 (1 review written)

I will never change my Vauxhall Corsa as I'm very happy by its performance.
Would highly rate this car..and must warn you its very fast! Putting it politley. A girls dream car..Girl racer!… Read Full Review