LDV Maxus Reviews

• Reliability

LDV Maxus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LDV Maxus

LDV Maxus

“I've had Transits & Merc Sprinters but this Maxus (95...”

Written on: 23/08/2009

I've had Transits & Merc Sprinters but this Maxus (95 3.5 XHR LWB)is the best van I've ever had. It's very economical - loaded with £80k of lighting and pa equipment 100% of the time it returns 35mpg for a speed of 70+ round town 30+ mpg. Power is really good - reliability better than all my previous vans it has been spot on for 4 years! I prefer the console in the middle of the dash - it's more practical, good storage in the dash.

The only thing you have to watch is that the contacts on the… Read Full Review

“Centre console better for night driving doesn't glare...”

Written on: 26/10/2008

Centre console better for night driving doesn't glare at you and you can have your sat nav right in your line of vision. Cheap to buy mine was 8 grand at 2 years old with 25k on the clock and 1 year of warranty.
Not bad on fuel driven reasonably about 30 to the gallon delivering parcels in rural Cornwall, very quiet in cab and good ride.
Has Mercedes engine the same as fitted to the Chrysler Voyager, shame it didn't have the auto gearbox as well.
20k between services. Overall I was pleased… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I buy a new van every 2 to 3 years. After owning 3...”

Written on: 29/10/2007 by sh52stu (7 reviews written)

I buy a new van every 2 to 3 years. After owning 3 Ford Transits, 1 Vauxhall Movano and 2 Fiat Ducatos, I decided to buy the all new van of the year: the LDV Maxus. Well, it's the worst van i have ever owned. It is a 06 reg which makes it now 17 months old. My first bit of trouble was the engine started making a funny noise when the aircon came on , then the van stopped locking so i booked it in where i brought it from .they rang me about 4 hour after i dropped it of to tell me that i needed a… Read Full Review