K D Web www.kdweb.co.uk Reviews

K D Web www.kdweb.co.uk - Ask a question now

“They tick all the boxes”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Byrne492 (1 review written)

I've worked with multiple web development companies over the years as I am a marketing manager in pharmaceuticals and have worked for 5 or 6 companies over the last 10 years and have inherited many web agencies over the years. I am now lucky to have found KDWeb as these guys are pretty much the best there is. I won't be changing anymore. This agency tick all my boxes. They are on hand, and can make immediate changes at the drop of a hat, they know what they are doing, and they have been around… Read Full Review