K D Web www.kdweb.co.uk Reviews

K D Web www.kdweb.co.uk - Ask a question now

“They tick all the boxes”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Byrne492 (1 review written)

I've worked with multiple web development companies over the years as I am a marketing manager in pharmaceuticals and have worked for 5 or 6 companies over the last 10 years and have inherited many web agencies over the years. I am now lucky to have found KDWeb as these guys are pretty much the best there is. I won't be changing anymore. This agency tick all my boxes. They are on hand, and can make immediate changes at the drop of a hat, they know what they are doing, and they have been around… Read Full Review

“The team are very helpful and have very high skillsets...”

Written on: 13/02/2009 by darrengradus1 (1 review written)

The team are very helpful and have very high skillsets all done in house, especially in the design of the website. I love it. Went to another company to save costs a year before but they totally messed it all up and didnt contribute to our company's image one bit. Went to KD after and they redid it all albeit at 3 times the other companies cost, but what a difference. This website is 100 times better and we get regular enquiries as our company now looks so good online so all in all good… Read Full Review

“Brilliant website - very high standard of design and...”

Written on: 03/10/2008

Brilliant website - very high standard of design and they were professional in the whole approach. It did not take long for them to come up with a great website specific to my target audience.
I would be happy to recommend them. Overall extremely satisfied with KD Web… Read Full Review