Suzuki Splash Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Suzuki Splash - Ask a question now

“Clever design - Solid build”

Written on: 13/06/2015 by Lynton Susman (4 reviews written)

Bought this December 2012 1.00 litre SZ2 in May 2015 with 19,500 miles on the clock. My wife had previously purchased the Vauxhall version, the Agila, a couple of months earlier and I was so impressed with her new car, that I decided to search for one for myself. Couldn't seem to find the right Agila, but found a lovely white Splash at Bristol Street Motors in Mansfield. The Splash replaces the old Wagon R, but retains the same higher ride (no matter how tall you are)and practicality ethos. The… Read Full Review