Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch Reviews

Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch - Ask a question now

Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch

“Cap'n Crunch cereal brands are my very favorite. I...”

Written on: 11/08/2008

Cap'n Crunch cereal brands are my very favorite. I have enjoyed this since I was about 9 years old. I am now 50 and still do enjoy it very much. This is a good cereal and it was a HIT with me from the get-go.
Keep up the good work. I plan to keep on eating this for my days, and I will be glad to tell others of it; if they do not know already… Read Full Review

Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch

“Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch Breakfast Cereal is...”

Written on: 02/01/2008

Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch Breakfast Cereal is delicious! Sweet and crunchy. So good that I once stood in a line at a grocery store, having made a trip just for that item, and commiserated with another person who had done exactly the same thing. So good that it's one of the things I would tell anyone coming to the UK from the US to bring me. One of the things I miss… Read Full Review