Buggypod Reviews

Buggypod - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buggypod

“Wow”

Written on: 12/04/2012 by Nessac27 (1 review written)

After struggling away with various double prams for my now 1yo and 2yo (found a problem with sll of them!) i gave up and got a buggypod was umming and arring after reading alot of bad reviews but thought id take the plunge!! I agree with other reviewers, the instructions are definately not the easiest to understand but once id thrown them back in the box i managed to assemble it it does get tricky in places! I decided to fit it to my chicco liteway stroller as this is the one we use for day… Read Full Review

Buggypod

“I purchased the buggypod (smorph 2) about 3 months ago...”

Written on: 22/01/2011

I purchased the buggypod (smorph 2) about 3 months ago for my 2 year old when my daughter was born. In that time I've used it about 8 times and at first thought it was fantastic to use with my 3 wheeled urban detour, that was until the other day when my daughter dropped her drink on the pavement, I let go of the pram and because the front wheel wasn't straight forward the whole thing tipped over...(with my 3 month old daughter, who was thankfully strapped in to the main pram) on top of my 2… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2011

Hi, I just got the buggypod and had the same problem but I have realised it before the whole things tipped over.
What I did infact was to tilt more the seat - less confy for my 2 yrs old - but this different position stabilises more the whole assembly buggy+buggypod and it doesnt tip anymore even with the front wheel not straight.
I have problem also with the footrest and reclining position completely useless.

Buggypod

“The buggypod is a fantastic idea, but has a few flaws....”

Written on: 16/10/2010 by jodiej04 (1 review written)

The buggypod is a fantastic idea, but has a few flaws. The bar on the backrest should be higher, so that the recline can be used (on the smorph 2 edition) if it is used as it is, then my daughter would hit her head on the bar.
The footrest is useless, should be made of rubber like a stroller and there is no-where for my 2 year old daughter to rest her arms.
Other than that it is a great piece of kit!
it doesn't compromise the steering.
I bought it as I also have a 3 month old son and I found… Read Full Review

Buggypod

“I have just got a buggy pod thought that it was the...”

Written on: 01/01/2010

I have just got a buggy pod thought that it was the answer to everythink i was so excited when it cam and he then the excitment soon drifted away when i tried to o put it together i found it so difficult it took me ages i mean ages about 4 hours all in all to get it on the pram and to makesure that it was safe for my child to sit in. i think that he idea of the buggy pod is a good one but i think that it needs more work as the sit is very slim and it should have a wheel at the front for more… Read Full Review

Buggypod

“Have used Buggypod for the past year and think it is a...”

Written on: 25/08/2009

Have used Buggypod for the past year and think it is a brilliant product. It is really not that fiddly and i can attach/detach in seconds. It is prefectly safe if put together properly and all links are attached securely.

It can be a bit difficult to steer and heavy but no more heavy than any other double pushchair i'm sure… Read Full Review

Buggypod

“I brought the Buggypod when my youngest was 1 and my...”

Written on: 08/05/2009 by lillybutterfly (1 review written)

I brought the Buggypod when my youngest was 1 and my eldest was 2 1/2, and decided he no longer wanted to walk.
It was very difficult to attach to our Maclaren or Silver cross pop. It made the pushchair difficult to steer and was a nightmare up and down curbs. It could do with a handle on it to aid steps. The rain cover made it very narrow and even though my boy is skinny he had to hold his arms in to out in on and so he didnt like it.
I used it a couple of times and found it fiddley to fix on… Read Full Review

Buggypod

“After what was a stressful set-up we are happy with...”

Written on: 14/05/2008 by znh3ra54 (1 review written)

After what was a stressful set-up we are happy with the product. It looks good (by the way we purchased the smorph) and my son's feels special because it's all his!… Read Full Review