Milestone Commercial Vehicle Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

Milestone Commercial Vehicle Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Milestone Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Milestone Commercial Vehicle Insurance

“They were very quick to get my business, but hours...”

Written on: 07/03/2011

They were very quick to get my business, but hours after setting up a policy, I had to change the policy pending unusual investigations. As the 14 day cooling off period would not be an option on this occasion, I decided to cancel the policy instantly, and would return to them with the ammended agreement. The funds were immediately withdrawn from my account, and after numerous calls a week later, i'm still waiting for the funds to be replaced, and i'm now told that when this finally arrives it… Read Full Review

“I can highly recommend using Milestone Vehicle...”

Written on: 30/11/2008

I can highly recommend using Milestone Vehicle Insurance. Not only do they have the best prices I could find, but the service I received was fantastic! The staff always have a smile on their faces and where willing to help with any questions I had… Read Full Review