Mariner 3.5hp Four Stroke Reviews

Mariner 3.5hp Four Stroke - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mariner 3.5hp Four Stroke

Mariner 3.5hp Four Stroke

“Just clean the carburetor.”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by Javibiza (1 review written)

Oh my god! what piece of ** i've bougth is what i thougth after reading the opinions. Buyed on second hand, model 2010, now July 2014, first time of use, Stall, poor idle, couldn't use it. After reading a lot, thanks everybody, just clean the carburetor with fisher nylon and carburetor cleaning spray, then used for two hours, starts first pull, good idle. Good: -No vibrations on handle, easy to carry for one person, easy adjustments of trim. - Used with 230 inflatable boat, floor… Read Full Review

“How we fixed it”

Written on: 19/11/2012 by blue.jay (1 review written)

We fought the motor for months. Looked like a carb problem We cleaned the carb 6 times. Nothing worked and the reviews were horrible. We thought we had another anchor. Then we discovered there was an intermitent problem wilth the igniter. Changed it. It now runs like a singer sewing machine. GREAT… Read Full Review

Johnnybee968's Response to blue.jay's Review

Written on: 23/07/2014

Can you discribe the solution a little deeper ?

“My Mariner 3.5hp Four Stroke started up right away the...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

My Mariner 3.5hp Four Stroke started up right away the first couple of times then wouldn't start. Took the engine back to where I bought it. They messed around with it for an hour to tell me that they didn't know why it wasn't staying started. They did me right, took a brand new one out of a carton and gave it to me. I drove it all around the pond the rest of the day and it ran fine… Read Full Review