Kalashnikov AK47 B Reviews

Kalashnikov AK47 B - Ask a question now

“Kalashnikov The Best”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by Thorntonkc494 (1 review written)

hello guys, this product is really cool it's semi and full auto it looks really realistic shoots a whipping 487 fps(feet per second). It has 2 pistol grips and it's full metal. The but stock is plastic but still really good and switch with wooden one. I would recommend it to everyone especially to my friends. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … Read Full Review

“cool awsome mazing”

Written on: 28/01/2013

i just ordered 2 aks and 2 rifles and I already saw them 2 of my friends have them and I think its the best airsoft gun ever, I highly recommend the website hobbytron.com to all my friends.i alsoi recommend the gun, its a ak-47 spetnaz, and a ak-47 kalshinov, their the best electric ak airsoft guns, please buy their iteams, they diserve many customers that like airsoft. furthermore, I also got a m4 and a m16, BEST looking m4 airsoft guns, the firereate is really fast and they come with high cap… Read Full Review