MCE Motorcycle Insurance Reviews - www.mceinsurance.com

MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com

MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com

“MCE ”

Written on: 29/03/2015 by Makailaz207 (1 review written)

I phoned Mce to renew my insurance.I got a quote for £186 fully comp.I decided to take the insurance on a direct debit monthly payment.The docs arrived yesterday and I was shocked to find the total price ws £260. Broken down it looked like this : insurance £95 Admin fees £118 credit agreement £47. I was not a happy chappy. I phoned the ombudsman today gave them the sob story and got a ref number.I then phoned mce and politely explained that if I did not get the whole thing cancelled and… Read Full Review

“good service and good price”

Written on: 28/03/2015 by AryanWoodruff159 (1 review written)

happy with service and price not the cheapest but good quality product with good added extras… Read Full Review

“like coming home”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by ldpete (1 review written)

got thru to new customers ended up with mbc, great guy on the ball personal interest shown,professional manner, cannot be faulted alround excellence,will be switching back another household car during the year to you no worries max cheers pete… Read Full Review

“Ace stuff and people”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by Gazza800 (1 review written)

Lots of changes to my policy of 3 bikes. Dealt with professionaly and a great attitude! I recommend everyone to use MCE because of this and there great price. Many thanks to the team. :-)… Read Full Review

“First time with MCE”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by KadynGrantham157 (1 review written)

Initially attempted to complete an online quote as satisfied with £amount. I decided not to proceed as the web page that instructs you to enter your bank details was not a https page. Therefore I was concerned for the security of my details being accessed by other means. I decided to call MCE direct & spoke with Martyn. He was understanding of the online experience & willing to help. A lot of the mandatory explanations were difficult to follow as the speed of conversation meant that it… Read Full Review

“Appalling customer service - stay away!”

Written on: 25/03/2015 by 164Saunders (1 review written)

So, I found MCE through a comparison site, and chose them because they offered, by far, the lowest price. I paid my premium in full and got into the world of biking on a small bike. First issue - MCE took DOUBLE payment from my account. I phoned them up, where after a long wait, was told I would get one of the incorrect charges refunded to me... In the next 7 days. So they can take my money in an instant, but not return it straight back? Poor. Secondly - I received no documents whatsoever… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/03/2015

Hello

I’m sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with MCE. We strive to deliver the very best service at all times and it is always disappointing to hear when we have not achieved our high standards.

I would like to investigate the issue for you and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please email me with your contact details and policy reference if known for the attention of Jackie Spittles. I will then arrange a time convenient to contact you.

Please be assured that MCE take all feedback extremely seriously and I will work with you to achieve a fair resolution

“great customer service”

Written on: 25/03/2015

Was dealt with by Carl in customer service regarding a change of bike to my policy, he is a very professional and knowledgable individual with the customer needs at the forefront of his job. Worked with me on the change cost to reduce it, I'd preferred to have no costs to change with only 3 months left on my policy but it was out of his hands, also helped me out with several other queries. Overall a good experience. … Read Full Review

“well done MCE”

Written on: 24/03/2015 by zipitupuk (1 review written)

Spoke to a lady earlier to ask some questions about my policy and the new bike I was buying...very happy and helpful and put some info and quotes on my file for later. I re contacted them an hour later and spoke to a guy who was absolutely fantastic, very chatty and polite whilst waiting for your systems to get the data, when I gave them the rest of the info ( the registration) the price was slightly different to previous...I queried this and said she had seen her manager and it was on the file… Read Full Review

“Easy to deal with”

Written on: 24/03/2015 by BrianKe (1 review written)

I called MCE on Saturday to renew my bike insurance. Once I got passed the pre-recorded introduction I was put through to a helpful lady in the call centre. She had a lot of ground to cover, but it was done in a friendly way with my questions (such as about track day cover) answered knowledgeably. The quote for renewing with MCE again was fine and everything was wrapped up with the minimum of fuss… Read Full Review

“Swapped insurance to mce”

Written on: 23/03/2015 by Walter251 (1 review written)

My renewal arrived from my old insurers and although I had no claims, it had gone up by some degree. I phoned mce and got a brilliant quote. The service was very good, everything was open and the lady was pleasant in her manner. I have no qualms whatsoever and have saved myself some money too… Read Full Review

Verdad's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2015

More fool you if you've got no qualms about dealing with these spivs.

“Very bad customer service ”

Written on: 22/03/2015 by HadleySchroeder314 (1 review written)

mce insurance is by far the cheapest out there but there is a reason for this. I insured my scooter with them at a good price but the excesses they have are a joke. When you do need to contact them they have a premium rate telephone number and you have to listen to a long message on how good they are. I had a incident with my bike where it was stolen but recovered with minor damage so i informed them of this. They got the bike recovered after 10 days only to be told it was a insurance wright… Read Full Review

“friendly, helpful, efficient”

Written on: 21/03/2015

I have spoken with a number of associates of MCE insurance recently but today was by far the most helpful and knowledgeable of them all. A pleasure to speak with and natural in tone of voice. It would be fantastic to see his style of customer service delivery replicated throughout the business. The product itself is user friendly, competitive and just what I need. The thought of have European cover as standard really appeals as I'm going away later this year. Thanks MCE, you're fab!… Read Full Review

Hey there!

Thanks for the review, it's great to hear we got you sorted!

“Great Service ”

Written on: 21/03/2015 by YaritzaBlake237 (1 review written)

Really impressed! I got a cracking deal, with some cover I was not expecting (Track Day) and some great things to do next time I am at the British Super Bikes. The staff were very helpful and explained all that I was unsure of, making the whole process of renewing my bike insurance very easy… Read Full Review

Hey there!

I'm glad we got you sorted, I look forward to meeting you at an MCE BSB round!

“awful”

Written on: 20/03/2015 by Jacoby411 (1 review written)

worst customer service I have ever dealt with they take as much money as possible and don't inform u about anything I'd never go back to them and advise everyone else to stay away… Read Full Review

“Insurance renewal ”

Written on: 20/03/2015 by ttRamsey495 (1 review written)

I had a very positive experience renewing my motorcycle insurance today and dealing with warran was a pleasure and I would recommend Mce to anyone looking for motorcycle insurance keep up the good work mate thank you… Read Full Review

Hey there!

Thanks for the review, i'll make sure I pass this on!

Ride on!

“Excellent customer service ”

Written on: 19/03/2015 by Cherrytree11 (1 review written)

Went online, followed up with a telephone call and ring back offered. Very friendly and helpful lady. Thorough in an easy to understand manner...and an excellent quote and cover as the icing on the cake. Very very pleased with MCE overall. Thankyou… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to Cherrytree11's Review

Hey there!

That's great, i'm glad we could get you sorted!

“It's a no brainer!”

Written on: 19/03/2015 by Gav58Bike (1 review written)

I thought I'd take a punt and see how competitive MCE could be over my regular insurer. After a short painless telephone conversation, much to my surprise MCE were far more competitive saving me a considerable amount over my original premium. Considering the cover was exactly to the spec of my existing policy I defected immediately. It's a no brainer!… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to Gav58Bike's Review

Hey Gav!

That's great news! I'm glad that we were able to get you sorted!

Now get out and enjoy that bike!

“Very helpful and understands bikers”

Written on: 19/03/2015 by SuperH (1 review written)

I was very pleased with the service provided from the sales advsior. She understood my requirements for a multibike policy and she managed to get a good deal for me as well as valueable advice. I am very pleased… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to SuperH's Review

Hey there!

Thanks for the review, it's great to hear you're happy with the policy!

“brilliant customer service”

Written on: 17/03/2015

I got a call from James fittes at mce motorcycle insurance I asked if he could call me back the following morning at 9 am which he said he would,I was pleasantly surprised that at 9 am exactly I got a call he ran through the quote and I was really happy with his prompt service I would highly recommend mce and James if you want great value and customer service… Read Full Review

Hey there!

That's great news, i'm glad to hear James got you sorted!

“Nice and easy”

Written on: 17/03/2015 by KyleeStrong (1 review written)

Renewing insurance is awlays a job most people really don't like doing, its usually a labourious process and not much fun. With this in mind I rang the guys at MCE. my call was quickly answered and I was soon put through to a happy curteous sales guy. We quickly and painlessly went though some questions and soon had a few quotes to mull over. My sales rep was obliged to run through several legal scrips which he did quickly. Although I was on the phone for over 20mins it went pretty quickly and… Read Full Review

Hey!

Thanks for the review, it's great to hear we got you sorted!