MCE Motorcycle Insurance Reviews - www.mceinsurance.com

• Customer service

MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com

MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com

“really helpful people to do business with”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by wnLynch305 (1 review written)

i needed insurance on a chassis number in order to get the registration process under way and the staff could not have been more helpful, talked me through what was needed and at a great price into the bargain. the documents were all sent through by e mail and i'll be using mce again… Read Full Review

“Renewel”

Written on: 19/12/2014 by unsquashable (1 review written)

Good value, honest and reliable company offering good incentives to stay insured with them for another year, didn't bother getting any other quotes as I was happy and thought what I was quoted was good value for insuring my two bike's on a multi bike insurance policy. They have taken the hassle out of having to shop around… Read Full Review

“Change of policy deatils”

Written on: 16/12/2014 by McCaffreyrx54 (1 review written)

Friendly, speedy service, the admin charge was a little steep considering the time it took to update my new details and the length of time left on my existing policy. It might have been cheaper to cancel and get a new policy… Read Full Review

“Helpful and Concise”

Written on: 15/12/2014 by MS01 (1 review written)

The chap we dealt with was very helpful and really knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and was very honest. Usually people in call centres are pretty rubbish and just read off a script but it felt as though he actually understood the products he was selling. Would gladly recommend… Read Full Review

“Problem solved with no fuss”

Written on: 13/12/2014 by Alexmerr (1 review written)

I am new to motor biking having very recently take my full license, having searched the Internet for the best price I went with mce. A few months later the misses finally agreed to go on the back of the bike with me (I am still shocked) so called customer service to check I was covered and due to my inexperience I wasn't covered as I didn't select it ( there's me thinking it was automatic cover). So the nice young lady not only sorted it out for me but was able to help with the admin fees and… Read Full Review

“Please do not use!!”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by txCarson325 (1 review written)

Both myself and partner were insured with MCE until recently and we have had nothing but issues with them, they back track what they say and have no record of conversations when confronted. Fellow bike lovers please never use this company… Read Full Review

Mce_Customer_Services's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2014

Hello

I’m sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with MCE. We strive to deliver the very best service at all times and it is always disappointing to hear when we have not achieved our high standards.

I would like to investigate the issue for you and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please email me with your contact details and policy reference if known for the attention of Jackie Spittles. I will then arrange a time convenient to contact you.

Please be assured that MCE take all feedback extremely seriously and I will work with you to achieve a fair resolution

I look forward to hearing from you
Kind Regards
Jackie Spittles

Customer Service Manager
MCE Insurance

Brad883's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2014

Will I ever receive my excess back with my my excess cover or are you alway going to leave me on hold for 15 minutes +. How ever if I ring up and go through the option to start a policy I'm through to someone in minutes. From August when I wrote the bike off till December I carried on paying and now I'm not getting treated fairly I recommend somebody get in touch immediately

“i recommend to everybody, i'm very satisfied”

Written on: 11/12/2014 by bboyroli (1 review written)

i recommend to everybody, i'm very satisfied… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to bboyroli's Review

Hey!

I'm glad you're happy with the service!

Ride on!

“I spoke to a nice person today, he was realy...”

Written on: 11/12/2014 by Chandlerq130 (1 review written)

I spoke to a nice person today, he was realy respectful and it was the best ever customer service experience i had. Thanks to MCE for being helpful always. … Read Full Review

Hey Chandler!

I'm glad you had a great experience with us!

Now go out and enjoy that bike!

“James Fittes Was Excellent”

Written on: 11/12/2014 by MollyCook117 (1 review written)

Just renewed my multi bike policy with someone at MCE whom I am not allowed to mention in the review (pointless in posting a review of individual praise in my opinion!!) Anyway, he was superb at dealing with my individual situation, I run 5 bikes from the 80s/90s which used to be known as "Superbikes" back in those days, they are all "non standard" and "mint"...so the correct insurance is paramount. "He" listened and sourced the best company, and also called me back with the results to save me… Read Full Review

Hey there!

That's great to hear that James got you sorted, i'll pass this on!

“helpful”

Written on: 11/12/2014 by Berryzc303 (1 review written)

When I was looking for moped Insurance for my son, when I went on the compare website it was a bit too much information and because I did not understand the cc of the moped, it came up with no results after calling around my insurance and other ones. I came across MCE when i put in all the relevant information someone called me up and the staff was so helpful. They took my son details and say that they will call me back which they did and we got a quote and this was reasonable as they even took… Read Full Review

Hey!

Glad to see you picked up a Black Friday bargain!

“as easy as that!”

Written on: 10/12/2014 by spudrees (1 review written)

Rang to change my policy over to the new bike I have just bought...Carl Montgomery dealt with me and I must say he was absolutely shocking.... just kidding lol. He was excellent... polite, courteous and very professional in every aspect but also friendly at the same time. He came across extremely clear and he spoke in "normal speak" not the usual "insurance sales waffle" no one understands or wants to sit and listen to... He said I would receive my documents by email within 10 minutes of the… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to spudrees's Review

Hey there!

I'll pass this news on to Carl, great to hear he got you sorted!

Ride on!

“First time I have had dealings with MCE as my...”

Written on: 10/12/2014

First time I have had dealings with MCE as my motorcycle insurance was up for renewal and from a comparision site MCE was cheaper and offered more than other companies. First phone call was answered promptly with a friendly polite manner by a customer service member called Martin lewis. He took the time to explain through everything and answered any of my questions. Found it overall a smooth process from start to finish. Pleasure with dealing with you Martin… Read Full Review

Hey there!

Great to hear Martin got you sorted!

Now go out and enjoy that bike!

“Great value and service”

Written on: 10/12/2014 by ferretvt1300 (1 review written)

Just insured my son on one of my bikes at the Motorcycle live show at the NEC. Staff were helpful and got a great deal not only on the 125 but also agreed a guaranteed additional payment when he passes his test to upgrade to the 250cc Cafe Racer. My own bikes are also insured with MCE on a great deal multibike policy… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to ferretvt1300's Review

Hey there!

Great to hear we got your son sorted!

“Great level of service”

Written on: 10/12/2014 by MadMan2021 (1 review written)

I spoke with a lady regarding my polices and finance, I have too say she have given me then best level of customer service I've ever received from a insurance company. For that reason I will defiantly recommend MCE to my friends/family. She is a very valuable asset to your business, I hope to deal with people like her again when speaking to your customer service team. Thank you for sorting everything out for me. … Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to MadMan2021's Review

Hey there!

I'm glad you had a great experience with us!

Ride on!

“Happy to deal with Mce ”

Written on: 10/12/2014 by 372O'Neil (1 review written)

Mce added a second bike to my existing policy very easily and pain free for a small premium, would recommend to others anytime. Thanks shaun 8th dec 2014… Read Full Review

Hey Neil!

It's good to hear that you had a great experience with us!

Now get out and ride that bike!

“Great service at a reasonable price”

Written on: 09/12/2014 by Lamarv162 (1 review written)

I've been insured with MCE for a while now, and while I can't comment on the claims side of things (fortunately!), I have been delighted with the level of customer service when changing address and adding a rider to my insurance. I was dealt with by a lady today, and what a pleasure to deal with someone professional, friendly and with a sunny disposition! She dealt with my enquiry rapidly, and left me delighted with the service. The only thing I would change is the on-hold music.... it leaves… Read Full Review

Hey!

Glad to hear you're happy with your policy, ride on!

“new policy.”

Written on: 06/12/2014 by rita4162 (1 review written)

The young man who l spoke to on Thursday 4th November named Reece could not have been more helpful and polite. He explained everything very thoroughly and clearly. He was a pleasure to speak with. I would recommed MCE to others Rita… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to rita4162's Review

Written on: 09/12/2014

Hi!

That's great to hear he was able to help you out!

Ride on!

“their are night mare to make a claim”

Written on: 06/12/2014 by albertoo (1 review written)

I DO REGRET it insured with MCE. when they want to take money from you. their are so fast. when you do want to resolve a claim. their will give you a hard time. my case the 3rd party admitted. i had a Brand New make ,4 to 5 months old, market Value at £2999 + vat. first owner punched from Yamaha store. some how their only want to pay me £1800.call them and MCE wants me to do their service. MCE will not fight for case. i have to find myself 4 scooters.and for my suprise i was right. 2nd… Read Full Review

Mce_Customer_Services's Response to albertoo's Review

Customer Service Manager
MCE Insurance

Albertoo's Response to albertoo's Review

Written on: 13/12/2014

strange you did ask for my contact but never got the call.

“Quick and easy quote & purchase”

Written on: 06/12/2014

After getting an online quote, I phoned MCE to finalise my policy. I was connected straight away to Wayne Shann who was very helpful in adjusting my quote to add my second motorcycle and in sourcing a very reasonable price for the policy. Wayne was polite, friendly and informative throughout and made sorting out my insurance nice and easy. The whole process was quick and simple and the price of the policy was much better than anywhere else. The motorcycle targeted information/entertainment… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/12/2014

Hey there!

Glad to hear Wayne got you sorted and you had a great experience with MCE!

Ride on!

“I had the pleasure of meeting this guy at the NEC...”

Written on: 03/12/2014 by m4lhu (1 review written)

I had the pleasure of meeting this guy at the NEC Motorcycle show and he managed to sort a good insurance package out for me. It wasn't easy as i have 2 bikes one of which is being custom built, but Reece and the team overcome this difficulty and managed to offer me a good insurance package to insure both bikes although my insurance is not due until end of Feb 2014 they are holding the quote. Thanks regards Malcolm Hughes… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to m4lhu's Review

Written on: 08/12/2014

Hey there!

I'm glad to hear Reece and the team were able to help!