MCE Motorcycle Insurance Reviews - www.mceinsurance.com

• Customer service

MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com

MCE Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com

“Great company for insurance ”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by diFlores52 (1 review written)

For a great service with friendly staff that know what they talking about you need to call mce insurance for your bike cover… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/09/2014

Thanks for the plug!

“5star reveiw”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by joopdog43780 (1 review written)

Hi all I would like to big up mce as their staff and the way in which they handled my call today was exceptional very helpful and the whole experience was a pleasure thanks to them my query was dealt with brilliantly cheers guys.:-D… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to joopdog43780's Review

Hi there!

That's what we're all about, giving you guys the best experience!

“MCE bike insurance”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by Gangsta38 (1 review written)

I spoke to a member of the sales team and was guided through the process very easily. They matched the cheapest quote and explained the insurance excesses clearly especially on track days which I do. I didn't get an emailed reminder from them this year which was disappointing though. Overall, v good service and would consider again at renewal… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to Gangsta38's Review

Glad to hear we got you sorted!

I'll have a look into the reminder issue, you certainly should have got one!

“No Claims Bonus!”

Written on: 10/09/2014 by 442Butler (1 review written)

Insurance ran out on 2nd September 2014, and I phoned them up on 5th September 2014 asking when they were going to send me my NCB NAND they told me an email had been sent and a letter had been sent on the 3rd. Here I am a week later with email or letter to show proof of my NCB… Read Full Review

Mce_Customer_Services's Comment

Written on: 12/09/2014

Hello

I’m sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with MCE. We strive to deliver the very best service at all times and it is always disappointing to hear when we have not achieved our high standards.

Please be assured that MCE take all feedback extremely seriously and I will work with you to achieve a fair resolution.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Amy
Customer Service Manager
MCE Insurance

“great customer service”

Written on: 09/09/2014 by ramage11 (1 review written)

Excellent customer service by operator Max braun-cook and good value insurance… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to ramage11's Review

Glad Max got you sorted!

Big Ed

“Thank you for a fast friendly service”

Written on: 08/09/2014 by Simon46repsol (1 review written)

I received a great service from mce. The staff were friendly , informative and the price was very competitive also. I would recommend mce to anyone Thank you… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to Simon46repsol's Review

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words!

“very pleasent experience”

Written on: 07/09/2014

so far with phone contact I have been treated in a very pleasant fashion, with clear and precise detail, also quote was very competitive, as with all insurers the acid test will be if something goes wrong… Read Full Review

Hi there!

“Outstanding service”

Written on: 06/09/2014 by Seanharris12 (1 review written)

The person that I spoke to and organised my insurance through was very good to deal with and even made the process enjoyable, he was very clear about everything and gave me advice that would benefit me most as a rider and outlined the details of the quotation changing when I had to amend some details. This is my second year with MCE and the staff are always keen to make the process easier and instead of being put on hold, we had a good chat about our bikes and the places we have been and seen… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to Seanharris12's Review

Hi Sean,

We're all about giving you guys the best experience! Glad we got you sorted!

Big Ed

“Good Price, Helpful Sales Assistant”

Written on: 06/09/2014

very friendly and helpful sales adviser. Got exactly what i needed for the policy and had a good natter about bikes. The quote i got from the bike insurer was £60 cheaper than any other insurer. I got great value for money my 5 years NCB really did make a difference to the price, even though i am a male, 23, on a 600 sports bike fully comp insurance was only £140 Will definitely be getting a quote next year. … Read Full Review

Big Ed

“okay but try and cancel”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Evangelinef209 (1 review written)

Renew my insurance for hm plant honda fireblade .good quote but decided to sell bike after 4 months can i cancel can i hell . Put in signed cancellation to dept and now a week later still no answer, they replied with a "out of office " and had to e mail again… Read Full Review

“changing my bike insurance”

Written on: 04/09/2014 by PaulThornton123 (1 review written)

The lady who dealt with my insurance changes nd New policy was very pleasant and made the whole experience enjoyable. If only all companies had such employees then the phone experiences would be better Thank you Paul Thornton… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to PaulThornton123's Review

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by KianSparks (1 review written)

I renew my policy for my scooter for another year with Mce. The sales advisor who was dealing with my police was just excellent , very clear and so helpful. I would recommend him definitely… Read Full Review

Hi Kian,

Big Ed

“i phoned up to get a new policy. the staff was so...”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by acehigh (1 review written)

i phoned up to get a new policy. the staff was so helpful its like talking to a old friend. nice service… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to acehigh's Review

Hi there,

We're all about giving you guys a great experience!

Big Ed

“MCE Motorcycle Insurance - AVOID”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by Fallonfp490 (1 review written)

This company are very poor in every way. Unanswered e-mails Unable to follow WRITTEN instructions No communication at all No response to complaint Unwilling to give senior managers contact details I have tried time and again to talk to anyone in authority and so far been ignored. Some staff have poor attitudes and others are simply incompetent. This company have turned a simple claim into a protracted, unpleasant and upsetting experience… Read Full Review

Mce_Customer_Services's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2014

Hello

I would like to investigate the issue for you and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please email your details to me and I will contact you. Please mark the email for my attention, Amy.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Amy
Customer Service Manager
MCE Insurance

“great service. and very helpful MCE !”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by BrettMartin264 (1 review written)

called to exchange policy for a new bike... was easy and quick - spoke to someone. great guy, out of all the insurers I've used MCE are defiantly the best thanks… Read Full Review

Hi,

We're all about getting you guys sorted quickly and efficiently so you can get out and enjoy your bikes!

“Fantastic customer service”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by CalumMacDonald (1 review written)

I have recently purchased a renewal for my motorcycle insurance with MCE. I have only but praise for the staff that took my call, they didn't try and push me into any unwanted extras and made the whole process very easy. I however didn't make it easy for them as I always try to get the best deal (as do we all). On this occasion however I didn't opt for the cheapest insurance premium I could find on the comparison sites as reviews for lessor known companies were not great so I thought it would… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to CalumMacDonald's Review

Hi Calum,

Glad to hear you had another great renewal with us!

“Dee was a superstar”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by mousemanor (1 review written)

From the moment I contacted MCE to change my details for my new machine it felt like I was talking to an old friend. Nothing was to much trouble and it great to talk to someone who has a good sense of humour. MCE are a first class company and I can see me using them for many years to come… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to mousemanor's Review

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words and glad to hear we got you sorted!

“Great staff help full ”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by Jacksmallbiker (2 reviews written)

Second time calling mce all ways takes a long time at the start before some one picks up But when they do all ways very help full it was really nice to have a talk and not feel part off there numbers and helped change my pollice and still didn't have to pay any more for doing this… Read Full Review

Bigedmce's Response to Jacksmallbiker's Review

“Fast and easy service”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by AmareHarris-Alt287 (1 review written)

I phoned up to get insurance on my new bike, which is normally a hassle and takes a long time, but this member of staff made it an easy and fast process so that I was able to enjoy the rest of my day… Read Full Review

Hi there,

We're all about getting you guys sorted as quick as possible so you can get out and enjoy your bike!

“Insurance Renewal”

Written on: 28/08/2014 by Ashanti221 (1 review written)

This was a painless and dare I say almost enjoyable experience. Everything was explained clearly and no over complicated use of jargon which really helps. It took less time than I thought and there was no hard sale pitch for other products being forced upon me which these days is very rare. Overall I found the service helpfull and friendly and a genuine feeling that the customer is important. … Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words!