InterGlobal Ultracare Health Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

InterGlobal Ultracare Health Insurance - Ask a question now

“I've been with Interglobal for over 5 years now”

Written on: 07/11/2012

I was very surprised to read negative reviews of Interglobal on this site. My company has paid for my private healthcare insurance with Interglobal for the past 5 years and every claim has gone through fine. I live in Botswana and travel around Africa so I didn't want to rely on a local medical aid to cover me outside the country. I also wanted to be evacuated to the nearest top quality hospital (South Africa) if sopmething serious happened. I was casevaced (sp?) to Milpark hospital in… Read Full Review

Compare healthcare providers - Visit ActiveQuote.com

“Poor claims service and expensive policies”

Written on: 03/10/2011

Having used this insurer for several years their claims procedure is a nightmare. They seem to come up with any excuse to deny your claim. They make the process of getting paid very time consuming and difficult. They insist on having a 4 page medical form completed by the treating doctor or hospital on every visit. In reality that is not possible. Medical personnel do not have the time to be filling in lengthy documents for every patient they see. That would take far more time than treating the… Read Full Review

Compare healthcare providers - Visit ActiveQuote.com

“I would strongly advise everyone not to use this firm...”

Written on: 17/05/2011

I would strongly advise everyone not to use this firm under any circumstance. Over 3 years we found they used any excuse not to pay, including paperwork lost in the post, check lost in the post, check issued in wrong currency . . . We always had such a backlog of payments following a dreadful accident we didn't dare cancel until we got some money from them, but eventually just gave up and wrote off thousands. Charlatans of the first order. You are wsting your moeny insuring with them; they… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 06/11/2009

I wish I could give it a zero. No time for a long story but very similar to the other reviewer. Our family paid premiums to InterGlobal for nearly 2 years while my husband worked internationally. when my always healthy 12-year old daughter was suddenly diagnosed with a pituitary brain tumor and type 1 diabetes (two blows in the span of one week) we had to pay everything out of pocket (MRI, insulin, etc.). I had done all the pre-authorized paperwork but they would not approve payment until… Read Full Review

Interglobal's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2010

We have a passion for excellence and endeavour to set and deliver the highest standards of service, value, integrity and fairness. With over 100,000 customers in over 150 countries and offices worldwide we offer local support to our customers in the key regions in which we offer cover.
<br/>
<br/>Sometimes we may not get things right first time. If we do, let us know so we can fix it for you. If you would like to talk to us please call, fax or email us:
<br/>Head of Customer Services
<br/>Telephone: +44 (0)1252 745 910
<br/>Fax: +44 (0)1252 745 920
<br/>Email: clientservices@interglobalpmi.com
<br/>complaints@interglobalpmi.com

Crossed's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2013

It saddens me to read this and I am just about to request for a pre authorization for my 1st claim and they have come back asking me to pay a minimal admin fee to the hospital bec they do not have it in the clause to cover it. They quoted from the policy that they will not consider my claim if I do not pay and obtain that report for them at any cost. Their reply from Cerise has been insensitive and I trully doubt they care to assist their policy members. It sounds more like they will quote and use ant restriction to avoid a claim. I am trully dissappointed..

“My business partner has been with Interglobal...”

Written on: 26/03/2008

My business partner has been with Interglobal Ultracare Health Insurance for over a year. He had a heart attack in a remote area in Indonesia. While we were trying to medevac him out of this site, Interglobal headquarters were trying to determine for more than 8 hours to see if he had a previous condition. First, our other business partner was on the phone and a young girl in the call center comes up with all kinds of excuses stating things like the patient has a fear of flying to blaming… Read Full Review

Interglobal's Comment

<br/>Email: clientservices@interglobalpmi.com
<br/>complaints@interglobalpmi.com

Osborn98's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2012

You have a good chance of dying before Interglobal reacts to your needs. I just had a procedure done (with no pre-existing conditions)
which was not approved and on top of that they charged me additional because they had to pay for the information!! My son just saw a doctor for a routine check-up and they wanted to remove his tonsils, Interglobal would not approve because thay wanted to determine if this is a pre-existing condition...my god he is 3yrs old and born with them!!!

Compare Healthcare Providers with ActiveQuote.com