Edimax High gain antenna Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Edimax High gain antenna - Ask a question now

Edimax High gain antenna

“You need a 2-3m usb cable to get the antenna out of...”

Written on: 25/03/2008

You need a 2-3m usb cable to get the antenna out of the room for it to work to its best potential, Best thing since sliced bread for travelling overseas and staying on the net as far as I am concerned. I recommend Edimax High gain antenna… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Edimax High gain antenna

“Don't bother! I tried this in several different...”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by Ventive (2 reviews written)

Don't bother! I tried this in several different positions and it never seemed to work better than the original stubby antenna supplied years ago with my D-link wireless network card in my PC… Read Full Review