Belkin F5D8231UK4 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Belkin F5D8231UK4 - Ask a question now

Belkin F5D8231UK4

“The Belkin F5D8231UK is easy to set up”

Written on: 31/01/2009 by oksteve (6 reviews written)

The Belkin F5D8231UK is easy to set up
can be left on 24/7 no overheat
designed for cable
handles 20 meg easily
looks attractive
does what it says on the tin I bought this for use with my virgin cable and belkin wi fi phone.
I thought it had QOS , alas it does not. But its still a great wireless router and would recommend it without hesitation… Read Full Review

Belkin F5D8231UK4

“Wireless networking seems to be one of those very...”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by Ventive (2 reviews written)

Wireless networking seems to be one of those very nebulous areas. To cover my garage and another building - both within 40m of my house - is not simple. If you ask experts, they come up with very expensive and complicated setups. Then you come across the N stuff which looks like it should do the job. It will only partly do the job if I site it in my daughter's bedroom on the top of her bookcase! But then it does work in a quarter of one of the buildings and works well in the second building. I… Read Full Review