Paul Mckenna, I Can Make You Thin Reviews

Paul Mckenna, I Can Make You Thin - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Paul Mckenna, I Can Make You Thin

“Nothing new, but good”

Written on: 13/10/2013 by Susiejones80 (39 reviews written)

Let me make a list of the good aspects of this book, the parts I like first: he get's to the point. His voice is amazing in the hypnotherapy. He actually creates that visualizing moment in your mind. When you "wake up" you feel positive. So I would say the hypnotherapy is more amazing than the book... though, none of this is going to work if you do not actually put the effort into eating smaller meals, clean eating and exercising. Do not buy this book if you want a quick fix or a crash diet… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“Utterly Life Changing!! Can't Recommend Enough!!”

Written on: 24/04/2012 by Libby249 (1 review written)

I'm not going to write too much as most people have covered how truely amazing Paul McKenna's (I can make you thin)book actually is! All I really wanted to say was that this book happened to jump out to me one day and like others I thought I'd read the first few pages and put it down. That didn't happen - until it was finished! I have suffered from an eating disorder for at least 10yrs mainly having a really bad view to food & coping with things. I can, hand on heart! Say this book has… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Libby249's Review

Written on: 06/08/2012

Hi I have just started using the book and CD and after 6 years of being over weight with a under active thyroid gland , wot ever diet i tried could not lose weight. with i two weeks of using the book .I have lost 8 lbs, great and i am more positive that i will go on losing more . Thank you

“if your sceptical like i was give it a go you will be...”

Written on: 19/04/2010

if your sceptical like i was give it a go you will be amazed!!!!! You have nothing to lose but the weight… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“WHAT CAN I SAY THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID...? THE...”

Written on: 28/02/2010 by muzz62 (1 review written)

WHAT CAN I SAY THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID...? THE GUY'S A GENIUS, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, 'HE REALLY CARES ABOUT US' (BEING RIPPED OFF BY THE 'DIET' INDUSTRY)!! I AM FOLLOWING HIS ADVICE (ON MY 6TH DAY NOW) DAILY AND SHALL BE ATTENDING HIS SEMINAR IN BIRMINGHAM UK IN MAY, WHICH I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO. SO, UNTIL THEN I WANT TO SHED AT LEAST 2 STONE AND WITH THE '4 GOLDEN RULES' I AM POSITIVE I SHALL DO IT, MORE POSITIVE THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!! THANKS PAUL MCKENNA, YOU SHOULD BE KNIGHTED!!… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“I started off with PM's Confidence book, change your...”

Written on: 07/12/2009

I started off with PM's Confidence book, change your life in 7 days (not finished yet) and now reading I can make you thin.

I like the CDs because i've never been hypnotised before and even though I "fall asleep" I love listening to them.

I think its important to have certain amount of faith in PM, as if you begin with scepticism then its like you're already closing the door on what might have been a life-changing experience.

I am a slim person and while I guess diet is more focused on… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“Paul's weight loss plan has 4 golden rules. Basically...”

Written on: 12/12/2008 by bitstobuy (3 reviews written)

Paul's weight loss plan has 4 golden rules. Basically what it comes down to is that you only eat when you are hungry. As soon as you start thinking this way, the plan works and you lose weight! You can read the book in one sitting, then just keep the rules in mind, and it is easy. Yes of course it needs willpower, and it works because you are eating less, but if you want to lose weight it is really worth going for it.
I lost 8 pounds in about 6 weeks, and 3 months later have not put any… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“I watched his TLC program early in the year. Followed...”

Written on: 13/08/2008

I watched his TLC program early in the year. Followed his instructions. Weight began to come off. Never felt hungry. I could not believe what was happening. Dieted before was usually starving all the time achy and miserable. My weaknesses (desserts) didn't interest me as much. I could take it or leave it. Dropped 30 lbs by July. Decided to buy the book & CD. Received delivery 5 days ago. Have read it and am listening to the CD daily. This is the easiest thing I have ever done and belive me I… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“Fabulous book I read it 2.5 years ago.- Paul's system...”

Written on: 25/04/2008

Fabulous book I read it 2.5 years ago.- Paul's system works! where nothing else in the past had. Still a size 10 (after carrying out Paul's weight loss system 2.5 years ago, prior to that was a size 16)
The book is so clearly written and can be read within half a day, however if someone doesn't have time to read the book there is the great CD in the back too… Read Full Review

Orthina's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2009

I found this review helpful because... after years of trying all sorts of diets I think this one sounds amazing. Can't wait till Xmas is over so I can give it a go.

“I Can Make You Thin is the ultimate lazy persons guide...”

Written on: 01/02/2008 by louiset84 (1 review written)

I Can Make You Thin is the ultimate lazy persons guide to losing weight, initially anyway cause after listening to it you do feel like exercising more, i did! I can't explain it! I quit the gym over a year ago, gained weight, bought this, started losing weight WITHOUT exercise, but as time went on I felt the need to exercise and because I wanted to, not because I had to! I ate healthier foods, through my own choices.
Excellent, well worth a go!!
Also did the quit smoking, its been 8 months, NO… Read Full Review

Stellabelle's Response to louiset84's Review

Written on: 07/02/2008

I found this review helpful because it's encouraging to know it's worth keeping going to get the results

Amaon Book Store