Britney Spears, Blackout Reviews

Britney Spears, Blackout - Ask a question now

Britney Spears, Blackout

“Every song is a hit, the production is amazing! I...”

Written on: 02/12/2008

Every song is a hit, the production is amazing! I think her voice sounds almost robotic! I like she could've tried harder! This album is The Thriller of our generation! Not the best selling, but the Best!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Britney Spears, Blackout

“Move over Madonna there's a new Queen of pop... Miss...”

Written on: 18/05/2008 by becky 33 (6 reviews written)

Move over Madonna there's a new Queen of pop... Miss Britney Spears!
Her best album yet, every song is a hit.
It doesn't matter what is going on in her personal life, it definitely hasn't stopped her from making one of the best albums I've ever heard.
She is without a doubt a legend. I can't wait for her future albums because it seems they're only gonna get better! :)… Read Full Review

Becky 33's Response to becky 33's Review

Written on: 20/05/2008

By the way, where it says 'Your ratings', other artists listened to, value for money etc. something has gone wrong with that so ignore that bit please! I dont know what happened but I must have filled it in wrong, lol :)

Becky 33's Response to becky 33's Review

Written on: 20/05/2008

Yeah something definitely went wrong with that 'Your Ratings' bit. I did listen to Madonna's new album Hard Candy but it definitely is not 10/10, it is like 2/10. I really messed up on that bit, I thought I was writing value for money etc. on Britney's album not Madonna's!! My bad.

Britney Spears, Blackout

“Get out and buy Britney Spears, Blackout, it's...”

Written on: 10/12/2007 by jasper6072 (1 review written)

Get out and buy Britney Spears, Blackout, it's Britney's best yet. It's very,very different to her old stuff, it's a fantastic new direction. There is only 1 song i'm still unsure about, other than that it's 10/10 across the board… Read Full Review

Britney Spears, Blackout

“The fallen pop princess makes a return to the music...”

Written on: 08/11/2007 by shunters22 (6 reviews written)

The fallen pop princess makes a return to the music charts with Blackout. Do we like? Well....actually yes. Like the title track from her second album, Oops!....She Did It Again. Really, she has. On first listen I wasn't so sure but now I think that Britney has got a fantastic album on her hands. The first track Gimmie More I find quite ironic. Believe me, fans of Britney, after listening you will definitely be wanting more of her most bizarre one. Track number 2 sees Miss Spears working… Read Full Review

Shunters22's Response to shunters22's Review

Written on: 20/12/2007

I apologise, the male vocals I was talking about feature on the track Let's Get Naked (I Got A Plan)!

Becky 33's Response to shunters22's Review

Written on: 20/05/2008

I agree with this review because...everything shunters22 said is completely and utterly true!!

Britney Spears, Blackout

“I was a little nervous when i bought the cd. I thought...”

Written on: 04/11/2007 by blueyedua (1 review written)

I was a little nervous when i bought the cd. I thought it would be dark because of all the negative press and stress Britney Spears has faced in the past 2 years. Wow was I wrong. The cd is energetic, it makes you want to get up and dance. Way to go Brit.... you've proved them all wrong!!!! The pop princess has returned and shes more confident then ever before!… Read Full Review

Britney Spears, Blackout

“SHE'S BACK!!! The Queen of Pop has returned with...”

Written on: 30/10/2007 by krz (1 review written)

SHE'S BACK!!! The Queen of Pop has returned with catchy dance tracks that will get you in party mode in an instant! Blackout is a fantastic album from Britney Spears. I'm addicted!!!… Read Full Review