Kodak DC290 Reviews

• Image Quality

Kodak DC290 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kodak DC290

Kodak DC290

“I've had my 290 for 2 years now and I am still...”

Written on: 06/05/2001 by Dave. (1 review written)

I've had my 290 for 2 years now and I am still impressed with the quality of the pictures in any setting. Footprint goes from 640 x 400 up to 2250 x 1750. The highest res is tiff format which is simply outstanding. The camera is very simple to use and the quality is simply outstanding. I would suggest you buy the extended warranty as any repairs would be cost prohibitive… Read Full Review

44732_M@h.'s Response to 2023_Dave.'s Review

Written on: 18/10/2002

My mate and I got one of these kodak dc290 each, I had troubles, he had troubles. Sorry but we and many others wont be bying kodak digitals anymore.

Kodak DC290

“This digital camera has a larger footprint, but feels...”

Written on: 30/06/2000 by Paul szudzik. (1 review written)

This digital camera has a larger footprint, but feels comfortable. Can only shoot a few pictures before you have to wait for the storage media to catch up. Perhaps a faster flash card would do. Digital zoom is never any good, you can do that with any picture software, so why even bother putting that into a camera. Good quality lens. Had a Kodak DC40 before, so this isn't my first Digital. Would recommend the DC280 though for most people. DC280 is a 2x optical zoom rather than 3, but much… Read Full Review

Kodak DC290

“I had put off purchasing a digital camera until the...”

Written on: 08/06/2000 by Philip Flood. (1 review written)

I had put off purchasing a digital camera until the print quality improved. With the Kodak the quality is amazing… Read Full Review

Kodak DC290

“As compact as you can expect for all the capability. ...”

Written on: 06/05/2000 by d hitter. (1 review written)

As compact as you can expect for all the capability. Tif files are very large but will let you sell the Nikons. DC280 may be plenty for most people… Read Full Review