Beretta 686 Onyx Reviews

Beretta 686 Onyx - Ask a question now

“I have owned my 686 Onyx Pro for about 3 years now and...”

Written on: 09/01/2010 by provokid (3 reviews written)

I have owned my 686 Onyx Pro for about 3 years now and have been very satisified with it's performance for Geese, Ducks, and Doves as well as some occasional skeet shooting. It's a very well machined shotgun which swings great for me. Of all my shotguns I have to say this is my favorite as I have a SBE1, Extrema II, Mossberg 835, and when I put the 686 in my hands it just makes me feel good. And when we feel good about our firearms, we shoot better! You won't be disappointed with this shotgun… Read Full Review

“I own DT10/Kriehoffs[2]2 682s The 686 onyx is a solid gun”

Written on: 26/02/2008 by mayerco (1 review written)

I own DT10/Kriehoffs[2]2 682s The 686 onyx is a solid gun… Read Full Review