Beretta 92 Reviews

Beretta 92 - Ask a question now

“My passion is for target shooting with my Feinwerkbau...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

My passion is for target shooting with my Feinwerkbau 100 and HW 75. I have seen and even purchased a few CO2 pistols but this Beretta 92 is the one I know was a good purchase, I should have purchased the Beretta 92 Match Pistol. My Beretta 92 is a bit more accurate with the compensator fitted to it. I use Bisley Practice Pellets. The only problem I had with this Pistol was when I stripped the thread of the screw that holds the compensator in place, but I replaced the parts at a small cost… Read Full Review

“If you want a good co2 pistol buy one. The Beretta 92...”

Written on: 02/11/2008

If you want a good co2 pistol buy one. The Beretta 92 air pistol is a really good pistol but i think that it could or should have a lot more power. There are no real bad points, just a suggestions for a bit more power… Read Full Review