Beretta Px4 Storm Reviews

Beretta Px4 Storm - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beretta Px4 Storm

Beretta Px4 Storm

“Berreta px4 farce”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by Mykxman (1 review written)

After the first day when the px4 felt great the problems started, I cannot fire a full set of eight rounds, the pistol misfires ,this can happen after just one round has been fired. It is not a occasional problem, I have tried differing pellets and bb's always getting the same result ,misfires. I won't bother exchanging the pistol from other reviews I had read this is a common problem. Umarex need to address these problems they reflect badly on the manufacturer. I would not recommend this… Read Full Review

“I finally was able go to the range and FIRE MY PX4...”

Written on: 26/09/2008 by Magical Dimensions (1 review written)

I finally was able go to the range and FIRE MY PX4 Subcompact! Wooooooo..Hooooooooo!!!!!!

I fired 100 rounds with no problems at all!

I fired from the 7 yard line first and then the 15 yard line.

The PX4 subcompact comes with a loader device and this is really NEEDED! Wow, strong springs in the magazines. LOL

OK, I first took the PX4 subcompact apart at the range and oiled it. The handgun comes really clean with no gunk at all! So I just oiled her up and went for it.

NOW LISTEN UP! I… Read Full Review

“Being a Umarex & Berretta licenced as well, I expected...”

Written on: 20/08/2008

Being a Umarex & Berretta licenced as well, I expected great things from this pistol. I own several Umarex Co2 pistols, rifles too, so I know the limitations of Co2 well.

This pistol was dissapointing from the start. Other reviews were very good, but maybe I just got a badly made example??? The rear grip covering the C02 bulb was a very poor fit, the safety catch was very difficult to operate, but most dissappointing was the (lack of) performance. It would just about empty one side of the 8… Read Full Review

“A well build Co2 pistol, high capacity rounds 2X8...”

Written on: 06/05/2008 by Vincent 70 (17 reviews written)

A well build Co2 pistol, high capacity rounds 2X8 shots, hyper realistic blow back, nice firering noise.

A very good model for shooting at cans in the back yard and even at an official paper target… Read Full Review

“I would not buy this Beretta Px4 Storm again in...”

Written on: 19/09/2009 by jjbob (2 reviews written)

I would not buy this Beretta Px4 Storm again in hindsight. I did not mind owning it but other than the Walther PPK this is the least used in my collection. For it's price it is worth the money but I would personally rather have saved up for another CP99, Nighthawk or XXtreme.

The air cartridge wass leaky and the trigger jammed a fair amount though it didn't outright break on me.

Up sides, pellets and bb's cool, loading time okay and accurate with pellets… Read Full Review

“Positive: good build quality, reliable, power-...”

Written on: 12/08/2009

Positive: good build quality, reliable, power- fair,replica appeal.

Negative; small rotary mags slow and fiddly to reload( about ! min to load 8 shots- no hold open device so easy to waste gas; shoots high but nonadjustable sights; cant be stripped down for cleaning oiling etc. BBs dont shoot well they are aloose fit in the mag/barrel so lose compression… Read Full Review

“These are my personal experiences with the PX4. I hope...”

Written on: 02/08/2008 by falconrks (1 review written)

These are my personal experiences with the PX4. I hope you will enjoy the gun as much as I do… Read Full Review

“Even with the comments on the bad points, I would...”

Written on: 09/02/2008 by superN35 (1 review written)

Even with the comments on the bad points, I would DEFINITELY advise others to add this to their collection. This gun is probably going to be used as a standard as how the Walther CP99 did with their unique way of loading the CO2. Wicked gun… Read Full Review

“I've found that if you scoop the pellets with the...”

Written on: 21/01/2008 by danflex (27 reviews written)

I've found that if you scoop the pellets with the magazine you have a good chance of loading them in the holes most of the time, all of the time with round lead balls..
I have to agree that this is one of the better shooting and looking blow-back guns on the market, even if it does come at a usage price. I would rather go through c02 than to have the trigger create the blow back like another gun I read about.
The only gun of it's kind that might top this is the Magnum Research Desert Eagle. Of… Read Full Review

Black Beret86's Response to danflex's Review

Written on: 22/01/2008

Hey, have you only used lead balls in yours? I've got some of Gamo's as well as my regular RWS .177 pellets but haven't tried them in my PX4 yet, I would have thought pellets would be significantly more accurate.

Danflex's Response to danflex's Review

Written on: 23/01/2008

I've tried the lead balls and they don't always release from the clip...Bam- bam thunk... I figure I'll try again after I get a few rounds through the clip and it breaks in a bit.

“This is a fantastic gun for the price, probably the...”

Written on: 18/01/2008 by boondocksaint (27 reviews written)

This is a fantastic gun for the price, probably the best semi auto air pistol you'll get for $89 (Canadian). It is very accurate with pellets (i used crosman premier wadcutters) and the nice crisp blow back gives it the feel of realism. The metal slide gives this pistol a nice even weight to it.. The co2 is very easy too load, and having 8 shot rotating clips on both sides of the mag makes for quick action shooting.

I would recommend this over any other pistol in this price range. It is… Read Full Review

Black Beret86's Response to boondocksaint's Review

Written on: 22/01/2008

Yeah man, the blow back rules don't it? Makes me smile everytime.

Boondocksaint's Response to boondocksaint's Review

Written on: 23/01/2008

lol hell ya im gonna go shoot it right now.