Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.
Written on: 25/11/2009
I have one of these for my daily commute into work.
There's good and bad things about it.
1) Very slim, easy to carry around everywhere. The earphones are are bulkier than the player in your pocket.
2) good rich bass sound. I did change to sennheiser earphones later.
3) Nice features like FM radio, voice dictation/microphone.
4) Battery life is decent at 11 hours or so.
1) A percentage of my downloaded MP3 podcasts were crashing the player, ie. I had to turn it off and on again. I… Read Full Review
The music quality is quite good, I love the interface and ... " Read More
Written by livingworld39
" Zune to the Max! " Read More
Written by papoosebyo
The Xclef HD-500 20GB Jukebox Is a bit big. Yes, it's old so don'... " Read More
" It would be one of the best units on the market if only it would pl... " Read More
Written by reikioz
" All in all the iRiver T10 is an excellent piece of equipment for th... " Read More