Metronic Zapbox Reviews

Metronic Zapbox - Ask a question now

Metronic Zapbox

“great picture but regular complete sound loss for a...”

Written on: 07/04/2010

great picture but regular complete sound loss for a few seconds… Read Full Review

Metronic Zapbox

“I recently bought the Metronic Zapbox and this unit...”

Written on: 03/10/2007 by 30michael (6 reviews written)

I recently bought the Metronic Zapbox and this unit was omitting an oscillating noise through my TV speakers. I tried a second unit and this was also causing the same problems. I tried this on 2 LCD TV's and one ordinary TV with two different aerials and all had the same problems. I know this is not a fault on my equipment as the original Freeview box did not make this noise at all. I will say the picture quality produced is superb, beats a lot of the other Freeview units out there. This could… Read Full Review

30Michael's Response to 30michael's Review

Written on: 11/10/2007

Metronic: Customer Care are very good in responding to all comments about their products.
<br/>
<br/>I emailed them regarding these units, location London UK and there reply was.
<br/>
<br/>"We have been advised that indeed some units from this batch were faulty (they had the same problem). We are getting a new batch in November and we expect these to be faultless. If you are happy to wait, then I am sure you will be satisfied with the next unit".
<br/>Proves that some companies will respond whether it is negative or not.
<br/>
<br/>full marks to them but be aware that you May pick up a fault when purchasing it before November.