Weihrauch HW30S Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

Weihrauch HW30S - Ask a question now

“Presa da un mese, sicuramente molto leggera ed...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

Presa da un mese, sicuramente molto leggera ed adatta anche ai tiratori pi giovani, esternamente brunitura e finitura del calciolo in ottimo legno sono di ottima fattura, la carabina molto precisa (come una di prezzo superiore) ma ha poca potenza, lontana dal limite di 7,5j imposto dalla legislazione italiana. Ho personalmente realizzato un guidamolla ed un Top Hat in ottone per favorire la corretta compressione della molla (tagliata per rientrare nei limiti di legge), ma ci vorrebbe anche… Read Full Review

“I bought my HW30S after reading flattering comments...”

Written on: 28/09/2008 by bishreyn (2 reviews written)

I bought my HW30S after reading flattering comments about it on various websites.

I've been aware of Weihrauch's great reputation for quality since I was a boy in the 1970s, but I'd never actually owned one of their rifles. I had high expectations and, on the whole, I have not been disappointed. However, it's worth bearing in mind that Weihrauch have been cutting a few corners in recent years, and their level of quality is not what it used to be. After having read the following article… Read Full Review

Kenbu's Response to bishreyn's Review

Written on: 06/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because...It reflects my own ownership experience and contains good helpful tips

“It is German quality. Handling is simply wonderful, it...”

Written on: 19/06/2008

It is German quality. Handling is simply wonderful, it is as compact as it is possible. I think it needs to be stronger… Read Full Review