Navman S30 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Summary

The Navman S30 is one of Navmans latest GPS units. Offering some of Navmans latest technical innovations, this in car sat nav is rapidly becoming a must-have gadget!

But is this reputation well deserved? What is the S30 really like? Did it send you to Tesco or Timbuktu? Send us your Navman S30 review and help guide other drivers to the best sat nav!

Navman S30 - Ask a question now

“Keeps breaking down”

Written on: 17/04/2012 by Sugeewa (2 reviews written)

Does not have function to take you to middle of the postcode - you need to enter SOMETHING even if customer just gave you name of the house and the road… Read Full Review

Navman S30

“The france card I paid £50 for and used once in the...”

Written on: 14/06/2010

The france card I paid £50 for and used once in the F20 is not compatible with the S30. NO ONE TOLD US THIS . so now we've upgraded to the S30 ( works great) can't use it on France trip. They want to sell me an unlock key for £40 or upgrade again. Cannot recommend Navman now Mio to anyone, cos they done me aout of a lifetime France card which is OUT OF DATE ! ! !… Read Full Review

Navman S30

“Do not waste your money on a Navman S30! I've had a...”

Written on: 03/08/2008

Do not waste your money on a Navman S30! I've had a more expensive Navman which I had no problems with, but was stolen. Prior to that I had a TomTom which turned out to be faulty. Stay away from the S30 model. It's cheap for a reason!… Read Full Review

Navman S30

“I've only had the S30 a few days and it was my first...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by Fozzplod (8 reviews written)

I've only had the S30 a few days and it was my first venture into the world of Sat Navs, so in real terms I have nothing to compare it with.

That aside, I found it quick to set up and use, and the menus speak for themselves.

It has clear maps with auto-zoom depending upon your speed. It's actually found every 'quickest' and 'shortest' route that I normally take when I tested it and only once have I been a little out of the way - but even then we're talking about a quarter of a mile.

There are… Read Full Review

371807_Smil E's Response to Fozzplod's Review

Written on: 05/06/2008

I have a Navman 30, I have used it in the car and my battery on the nav man still seems to go down, how should I set my battery so that it works in the car without using up my battery.

Navman S30

“The Navman S30 is my first choice when in a...”

Written on: 20/02/2008

The Navman S30 is my first choice when in a rush...threw away the holder, prefer to use velcro as its easer to position on my dash, then into my pocket when I leave the car...no need to try and hide the holder if you dont use one… Read Full Review