Apple iPod Nano - 4th Gen Reviews

Summary

Read and write reviews of the Apple iPod Nano 4th Generation MP3 Player.

Apple iPod Nano - 4th Gen - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apple iPod Nano - 4th Gen

Apple iPod Nano - 4th Gen

“Apple Ipod Nano 4th Generation”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by thomasc1 (2 reviews written)

My wife bought me this for my birthday and I absolutely love it! I use it all of the time. It holds thousands of songs and they are easy to upload from the itunes store. I jsut can't say enough about this item. It is usere friendly and has great sound quality. It is much more than I expected it to be. I take it to the gym and run with it and these activities have no effect on the integrity of the sound quality. Best Mp3 player I've ever owned… Read Full Review

Apple iPod Nano - 4th Gen

“Apple Nano is just great and amazing, I had that and...”

Written on: 09/09/2009 by sahilkotak (3 reviews written)

Apple Nano is just great and amazing, I had that and its sound quality is fantastic.

The battery charging is also fantastic the battery goes up for a longer duration.

Screen Quality is also fantastic.

All the things are fantastic… Read Full Review

“Pro's: ”

Written on: 23/07/2009 by King Eden lll (2 reviews written)

Pro's:
Small size, lives up to it's name
Very clear screen
Good amount of memory for the average music listner
Fits comfortably in the hand

Con's
Click wheel not very intuitive
Headphone socket at bottom of player
Screen can get smudged and scrached very easily

The iPod nano is smaller than most music players and fits very nicely in the hand. Playing games on it is easy, but if you want watch long movies on it, I suggest you buy a larger screen player,the ipod touch for a massive 3.5 inch… Read Full Review

Apple iPod Nano - 4th Gen

“I've had the iPod Nano 16GB for about a year now, and...”

Written on: 21/07/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I've had the iPod Nano 16GB for about a year now, and still think it's great. I've never had any problems with it, and still think the battery holds its charge after a full charging session.

16GB is enough memory for me, it certainly fits all my favorite albums and more. I've never really been an Apple fan, and would always look for an alternative as i consider iPods to be generally quite expensive, but now i'm a firm believer in you pay for what you get, and the Apple iPod Nano's certainly… Read Full Review