Angel Inn, Hetton Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Angel Inn, Hetton - Ask a question now

“The Angel Inn is a truly delightful restaurant. I...”

Written on: 28/02/2009

The Angel Inn is a truly delightful restaurant. I cannot recommend it too much. The pricing is pitched absolutely right. You do get what you pay for. Superb atmosphere in the restaurant, Little Moneybags starters, great main courses and delightful puddings complemented by attentive and polite staff… Read Full Review

“My wife and I called into the Angel Inn on way home...”

Written on: 13/07/2008 by retracs (1 review written)

My wife and I called into the Angel Inn on way home from a trade fair at Harrogate. I was hungry. My wife had so called 'fish soup'. I had sea trout with not much else. Wouldn't go again. July 2008. … Read Full Review