High School Musical - The Concert Reviews

High School Musical - The Concert - Ask a question now

High School Musical - The Concert

“High school musical ROXS!”

Written on: 17/09/2011

I loved the film of "High school musical the film". My favorite character is Ashley tisdale, she is so talented, sweet and fun.my fav film was bop,bop,bop to the top.I can't wait till I see High school musical 1 and2!!!!!I love u high school musical!… Read Full Review

High School Musical - The Concert

“I love High School Musical The Concert, it has all the...”

Written on: 29/04/2008

I love High School Musical The Concert, it has all the songs from the film sung live so you can tell that they really are talented. The only bad thing is that Zac efron was filming Hairspray so he is replaced by some other guy who is not as cute as Troy. I love you troy… Read Full Review