Waterstones Loyalty Card Reviews

Waterstones Loyalty Card - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Waterstones Loyalty Card

Waterstones Loyalty Card

“Stealing our money”

Written on: 02/10/2014 by GBishop (1 review written)

WATERSTONES are Stealing your money!!! This is a copy of a notice they are sending out to all their "valued" customers who hold points on gift cards bought for them by loving friends and relatives Dear Cardholder, We are contacting you as you're a registered Waterstones Cardholder and we're making an important change to the terms and conditions of the scheme. Even if you've opted out of receiving marketing email updates from us, we are still committed to telling you about important changes… Read Full Review

“I applied for a loyalty card with Waterstones quite a...”

Written on: 29/12/2007

I applied for a loyalty card with Waterstones quite a while ago now, and I am still waiting for my loyalty card to arrive, so at the present time. I am not prepared to give a rating on the Waterstones Loyalty card.

I do a lot of business with their Bold Street Branch in Liverpool, and give them a lot of business.... All I want is a loyalty card; is it too much to ask?… Read Full Review

Annie Gallimore's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2008

We would like to apologise to you for not receiving your Card - this is an unusual incident, as Cards applied for on Waterstone's website usually take 28 days to arrive. Please let us know who you are by calling our customer helpline and we will ensure you get your Card asap. Thank you for bringing this to our attention,
<br/>The Waterstone's Card Team.

407747_Shorte's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2008

Unless you applied online, you should've received the Waterstone's card when you registered. If you signed up online, you might've filled your details in incorrectly. Contact the card helpline to get your card.