Super Tramp Folding Rebounder Reviews

Super Tramp Folding Rebounder - Ask a question now

Super Tramp Folding Rebounder

“Failure to provide goods. Failure to return money...”

Written on: 28/10/2009

Failure to provide goods. Failure to return money paid. Impossible to contact via email, phone or letter.

AVOID!… Read Full Review

Super Tramp Folding Rebounder

“Now that I've had my SuperTramp Pt Folding Rebounder...”

Written on: 14/07/2009

Now that I've had my SuperTramp Pt Folding Rebounder for a while now I think I'm qualified to say that this is the best piece of fitness equipment I've ever bought. Ronseal should be selling this because it really does stand up to the claims of the manufacturer. Mine lives permanently in my living room so that it's not left forgotten in a cupboard and I guess I use it for 20mins a day. Not only are my fitness levels up but I've also got toned bits now!! Whatsmore, it's great fun to do. Brilliant… Read Full Review