Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Dream Reviews

• Entertainment on board

Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Dream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Dream

Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Dream

“Do not care about their guests”

Written on: 20/01/2012

I was onboard NCL Dawn for their cruise leaving Miami on November 19, 2010. I was 5 weeks pregnant. On November 21, 2010 at around 10AM I went to the onboard clinic due to more vaginal bleeding. The onboard physician examined and confirmed the bleeding. I was admitted and kept in the clinic until our next port. The Doctor onboard was to call the Fleet Physician for NCL to find out whether I should be kept on board until the next port or whether I should be removed from the ship immediately… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Subject: NCL Dream Nov 14 2004 sailing Nov 22, 2004 ”

Written on: 13/10/2008

Subject: NCL Dream Nov 14 2004 sailing Nov 22, 2004
The cruise mentioned was my 29th cruise overall. I have to say it was also my worst cruise experience and for many reasons. The ship though old was in fair to good condition. Our cabin was nice though the furniture was worn and the carpet needs replacing. It was unique though, as it faced forward and that was a great view.
The problem I ascertained concerning NCL is they are cheap. By this I mean they are cutting corners with all amenities. I… Read Full Review

“I liken this cruise ship to a ferry. As it is only...”

Written on: 01/06/2008 by NHreview (1 review written)

I liken this cruise ship to a ferry. As it is only ship out of Boston for an extended stay in Bermuda during May, I would take this tub again. But, it is my understanding both Dream and Majesty have been sold (2008)and are now leased back to Norwegian for season. So HOPEFULLY Boston will be offered a better ship in 2009. Norwegian Dawn is a beautiful ship but you have to travel to Bayonne to cruise on Dawn.
We were suppose to land in St. George's for 4 days. But Captain decided not to attempt… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I think this ship is very dated, the food is poor. The...”

Written on: 26/05/2008

I think this ship is very dated, the food is poor. The ship is not very clean! Please don't waste your hard earned money and vacation time! Just for the record I'm not a first time cruiser, this was my 10th cruise and my last with NCL… Read Full Review