Quidco Reviews - www.quidco.com

149

Quidco www.quidco.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quidco www.quidco.com

Quidco www.quidco.com

“I suggest avoiding Quidco”

Written on: 13/06/2017 by thewozza (2 reviews written)

I have used Quidco a number of times and all of my transactions have been declined. I have been careful to follow the terms and conditions. Support teams have been unhelpful with a resolution. I was looking forward to using Quidco a lot as I use a competitor website and have made over £1200 cashback, I won't risk using Quidco again… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/06/2017

Hey @thewozza

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I'm sorry that your experience has been positive thus far. Please be assured that we share in your disappointment when cashbacks are declined as it is our goal to make sure that cashback is a rewarding experience for our members.

Nevertheless, I would like to look at your account and cashbacks. Therefore, are you able to contact us with your email address and cashbacks in question 'FAO Joseph'.

Thanks once again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Quidco Company Rep.

Judylugg's reply to Quidco's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2017

The repy from them about sums up Quidco I think where he says:

'I'm sorry that your experience has been positive thus far.'

in answer to a complaint???????

“Not very good”

Written on: 07/05/2017 by Munnju337 (1 review written)

Only use this site on the condition you probably will not see the cash back. I have a booking on there with Thomson for a package holiday, that tracked at a very low amount of £4 that should of been £15, but even that I have been waiting for months, even though l had the holiday in January 17. … Read Full Review

Written on: 05/06/2017

Hello @Munnju337

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Allow us to look in to that for you. Could you send us a message with your email address, FAO 'Joseph Review Centre'

Quidco Company Representative

“Confirmed payments not bing paid after several months,...”

Written on: 06/04/2017 by MaxHernandez (1 review written)

Quidco shows several of my claims to be confirmed, but they stopped paying out several months ago so I now have maybe 5 confirmed claims, but can't get quidco to payout. I've requested support, but nothing happens. Maybe other cashback sites are more reliable. They were good, but seem to have lost their way somewhat. … Read Full Review

Written on: 05/06/2017

Hello,

Thanks for your review.

Just a little clarification regarding the 'Confirmed status.

'Confirmed' cashbacks are cashback amounts that have been processed, and made available for payment, or your request.

Confirmed cashbacks are therefore likely to have already been requested and paid to you, or waiting to be requested on your payments page.

You will be able to see that in your payments history here.

To see when earlier cashbacks were requested and paid to you, simply hit the 'Show More' option on that list of payments and those cashbacks will be there.

Nevertheless, please feel free to send us a message containing your email address with FAO Joseph 'Review Centre MaxHernandez'

Regards,
Joseph

“Have been using for a couple of years and always happy”

Written on: 08/03/2017 by ygPalmer258 (1 review written)

I am extremely happy with Quidco. I have used them for over 2 years now and its amazing to see the cash back over the time add up. If I have ever had an issue their support team have been great. I have recommended to many a friend and will continue to do so… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/03/2017

Thank you for leaving us a review. I hope you continue to enjoy earning cashback!

James
Quidco Company Representative.

“I used to think Quidco were very good”

Written on: 04/02/2017 by carltonfletcher (1 review written)

My main ongoing complaint with Quidco is how incredibly poor the accuracy of their payment schedule is. Payment very rarely made within the period suggested. Most of my outstanding transactions have a "sorry, this is taking longer than expected" note alongside them! Then there is the reviews. If you say anything negative, your review gets blocked. When you complain, it appears they take the option to write a review away from you. Well, it's gone from mine anyway! My most recent big… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/02/2017

Hi

Thank you for posting your review here and I'm sorry to hear you are so disappointed.

We work out estimated payment dates by looking at how fast a retailer has been paying us over the course of a year. We do our very best to provide as accurate estimates as possible however as these are just estimates, they are of course subject to change.

We do not of course prevent negative reviews from being posted to a retailer's Quidco page, this is evident from the negative reviews you can find on retailer's Quidco pages. However your review does need to meet certain guidelines before it can be published.

I'm sorry to hear your purchase did not track into your account, you can find the relevant tracking speeds on a retailer's Quidco page. We will always ask that you direct your cashback related questions towards us instead of retailers to avoid being given incorrect information, as has happened here.

I hope we can retrieve the remaining cashback amounts for you soon, do let the support team know if you are experiencing any delays and they'll always see what they can do to help.

Quidco Company Representative

“The 'cashback not guaranteed' get out!”

Written on: 19/12/2016 by lisad100 (1 review written)

I have used Quidco for over a year. It seems hit or miss if you actually get paid. The small amounts seem to go through without any problem, but I've had no luck with the more expensive purchases. I made a booking with Expedia through Quidco. It was more expensive with Expedia than booking direct with the hotel, but the £128 cash back would make up for this. Also, Expedia offered a free cancellation policy so I thought I'd be safe. Sadly not! The claim process with Quidco is very… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/02/2017

Hi

Thank you for your review and I'm very sorry to hear of your negative experience here.

We do allow up to 7 weeks to raise a claim for an untracked purchase. If after this time you have not raised a claim, the support team will look into having that raised for you, which is what sounds to have happened here.

Claims with travel retailers will not be paid until around 4 months after you have completed your stay. Claims allow for the cashback to be tracked into your account manually instead of automatically and we'll let you know as soon as we have received an update to your claim.

Do let the support team know if there's anything we can help with.

Carltonfletcher's Response to lisad100's Review

Written on: 04/02/2017

I wish Quidco would stop responding with their stock answer as seen below, and instead put more effort into making sure these negative reviews aren't needed in the first place. Let us know once you contact them if they do actually help, because I bet they don't.

Lisad100's reply to Carltonfletcher's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2017

No help at all I'm afraid!

I got fed up of the repeated stock responses, that prove no one actually reads the complaints sent in! I understand they "allow up to 7 weeks to raise a claim blah blah blah..." my problem is that six months later no one can explain why the cash back has been refused and I'm left out of pocket.

The whole agreement is so vague, that it's wide open to abuse from both Quidco and the retailer. I wish retailers would bypass these cash back companies and pass the savings directly to the Customer.

Needless to say I won't be using either Quidco or Expedia in future. I'm also very reluctant to spend any money online, as I know I'm paying an inflated price to cover the cost of the 'middlemen'. :(

“If you are desperate for a few quid do it but not worth it”

Written on: 24/11/2016 by Forsyth443 (1 review written)

Quidco may one day give you the discount but all the hours, worry, etc makes it not worth the effort in the first place. In fact you'd have to be a right cheapskate to even bother using Quidco because even when you have wasted all that time chasing the discount or refund there are still loads of hoops to go through before quidco actually let you get your hands on your money In the mean time you can expect tons on texts and emails from Quidco all about stuff you're not interested in. My advcie -… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/02/2017

Hi

Thank you for your review here and I'm sorry to hear you have not had the best experience.

We think it's fantastic to be able to make a little extra money on the purchases you were going to make anyway, we pride ourselves on this. Unfortunately we cannot pass this payment to you till we have received it from the retailer, and occasionally this isn't as fast a process as we would hope for our members.

However the support team will always look into any delays for you and will see what they can do to help.

“Some thing not right!”

Written on: 22/11/2016

Over 2 years I worked hard going through quidco to make some extra money on deals and ended up with over £500. In July 2016 when quidco site was undergoing changes I went on and it would not accept my login details which had not changed. I contacted them but this was ongoing for a few weeks which was quite annoying as I wanted to make purchases that had a good cashback amount attached. Finally my logins worked (no help from them by the way just one day it accepted my logins again). On going… Read Full Review

“CASHBACK NOT RECEIVED!”

Written on: 17/11/2016 by 88Wiley (1 review written)

I opened a Nationwide FlexDirect account and the cashback was tracked & verified and gone through the whole process several months ago. However, almost 6 months after Quidco continually stating that It would be paid by a specific date it has still not been! After contacting Quidco Support after 6 months they simply state "I have just checked your transaction again and I can confirm that everything is currently going through the normal process. Please be assured that as soon as we have any… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/11/2016

Hi

Thank you for your post here and I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing a delay in receiving your cashback.

Be assured that whenever your cashback is delayed we will do all we can to obtain this for you, we have absolutely nothing to gain from delayed cashback.

As you'll know, the cashback is a referral commission from the retailer for referring yourself to the sale, we then credit this to your account as cashback. Unfortunately unless we have received payment from the retailer, we simply do not have a payment to credit to you.

As soon as cashback exceeds its estimated payment date this will be displayed as delayed. We work out estimated payment dates by looking at how fast a retailer has been paying us over the course of a year. We try to provide as accurate estimates as we can however as these are just estimates, they are subject to change.

Once delayed our payments team begin chasing this for you on a weekly basis until we can have it confirmed and available for payment in your account.

“Misled by bonus offer”

Written on: 14/06/2016 by AlaynaHubbard1973 (1 review written)

I purchased motorcycle insurance via quidco after receiving an email from them offering £10 bonus on purchases. Although I went from their email to their website they now refuse to pay the bonus, apparently you need to click a button to claim this. I feel tricked by this and have left quidco (and the cashback from my purchase) as they taunt me regularly with emails titled "YOUR BONUS HAS ARRIVED". To be fair they have paid out on all cashbacks earned, it remains to be seen if they will pay… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/06/2016

Hi,

Thank you for your review and I'm very sorry to hear you have had a disappointing experience on this occasion as this not what we strive for with our new members. Please be assured our intention is never to mislead our members, however in order to receive the bonus, an 'opt-in' is required.

Could you please email us including your email address registered to your Quidco account with 'FAO Jack' in the subject line. I can then take a further look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

“Hmmmm ”

Written on: 29/03/2016 by jellyh (1 review written)

Quidco was recommended to me by work colleagues...get money back on your purchases. Sounds good to me! Bought some trainers (November 2015) from Nike a Christmas present for the hubby, with a promise of 20% cashback..yipee. And then I waited..tracked....declined....claim put in....wrote a review....declined....have written another review, bet that will also be declined!!  So I imagine I will get a reply from Quidco to this review telling how sorry they are etc etc etc. Congratulations to all… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/04/2016

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm sorry to hear you've had this issue. I would recommend you contact our Customer Support Team via the Support tab in your Quidco account and they will be happy to help you with this.

Ellie

“TRacking but not giving money”

Written on: 10/02/2016 by Donte214 (1 review written)

I have used this website recently for four purchases. Two were from Body shop and two for a hotel stay. Every purchase is coming as tracked but other than that i have not recieved any thing. I am waiting since december and do not know when I will get paid my money. I have used other sites and this was a problem i never had. … Read Full Review

Written on: 16/02/2016

Hi there!

Body Shop payments normally take 2 months from date of purchase to confirm, so I'd expect you to receive your cashback for that some time this month.

Hotel stay purchases usually take 3 months to confirm after your stay has completed.

If your purchases fall outside of these times please drop our customer services team a message as they'd be very happy to help.

Nick at Quidco

“Cashback declined ~ no explanation”

Written on: 04/01/2016 by Wadeb330 (1 review written)

Purchased items 27/11/15 from Rakuten via quidco, first off the purchase didn't track so I sent in a 'track purchased' claim, next I hear (today 4/1/16), the claim has been closed because the purchase is already tracking. Log into my Quidco to discover that the claim has been declined, no explanation given as to why, so I try to raise a cash back declined claim, but, I'm unable to do so as it says it is a 'duplicate claim'. Therefore on my 'virgin' purchase I have been unable to get cash back… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/01/2016

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with your account. It sounds as though the claim may not have been declined, and we have closed this claim because the purchase was already tracking in your account automatically, so the claim wasn't necessary.

However, if you would like us to double check this for you, please do get in contact with the Customer Support team via the Support tab in your Quidco account and they will certainly be able to explain exactly what has happened with your Rakuten purchase.

Please do let our support team know if you would like to discuss further.

Abbie

“They don't want to give me my money!!! ”

Written on: 28/12/2015 by Watkins171 (1 review written)

I got £590 available to payment, that means the companies already give the money to QUIDCO , and QUIDCO took his commission but still don't giving me my part !! I sending emails and messages they taking ages to answer and some times they don't answer.. They said I couldn't do it to help my friend trough my account but I told them I didn't know and I won't do it again.. the intesting thing is WHY they didnt tell me it before.. they just tell me after my money arrive to them.. and know?? they… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/01/2016

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you have had these problems with your account. We do state in our account holder's agreement that accounts should be for personal use only and this must be agreed to before an account can be created. In cases where we believe that a member may not be using the account within the guidelines then we will of course contact them, in order to confirm that the account is genuine.

This is so that can can protect our genuine members and ensure that we can continue to offer cashback to our customers.

If you would like to send through a message to your Quidco account and mark it for the attention of myself, I will be more than happy to have a further look into this for you.

Abbie

“Don't use it”

Written on: 23/11/2015 by AamirSaeed (1 review written)

I have used this three times and all times really bad impressions - no cashback........Waste of time. Please don't use it… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/12/2015

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience each time you've used Quidco, this is not what we want for our members and I would really like to assist you with the issues you've experienced and try to resolve these for you to restore your faith in Quidco. If you would like to discuss this further please do contact our customer support team addressing your query to me and I will happily try to resolve the issues for you.

Amy at Quidco

“Useless customer support manipulating reviews”

Written on: 04/10/2015 by leejw (4 reviews written)

I had £140 cashback declined from vodafone. I raised a claim that took 3 months to finally tell me the claim was also declined. I then took to vodafone page and tried to write a review about my experience. Quidco support blocked the review and send me an email saying they wanted to help me before they published the review if I could give them more information. Baring in mind the last 3-4 months have been spent with this claim in their hands and vodafone declining the cashback. Now for… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/10/2015

Hello,

I am really sorry that you have had this issue. However, I am glad to see that it has now been resolved.

Adam

Leejw's reply to Quidco's Comment

Written on: 05/10/2015

Adam,
You're are one of the idiots I am talking about and this reply proves that the customer support is pathetic as you know as well as myself that the issue has not been resolved.

Until quidco allow my review of vodafone the issue will NOT be resolved.

Going through your website it looks like every company you deal with is brilliant and pays out every time but when in reality when you read majority of the review websites they tell a different story.
Majority of people unhappy with the poor quidco support and the way quidco manipulate customer reviews to make retailers look good and filter out any bad reviews.

“Soooo slow! ”

Written on: 04/09/2015 by 371Humphries (1 review written)

Quidco used to be great ... this year it has really gone downhill. The clicksnap payments are fine. Anything else takes months and months ... then on the day it is meant to be payable moves to payment delayed or back a stage! Even the surveys sit on tracked for months .. and only go payable when you query it with customer support. Cashback should not take 6 months :-( It certainly doesnt on other sites!… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/09/2015

Hi there,

I'm very sorry that you're yet to receive this cashback and we share your disappointment in these cases. I'd like to explain a little further about what we are doing to secure this cashback for you. As you will be aware cashback is actually a referral fee that is due to Quidco when a member clicks through and makes an eligible purchase online. The referral is traced by independent networks who then get the fee from the retailers marketing department and pass that to the relevant party. In this case we are yet to see the payment be made by the retailer. Due to this our clients team are chasing this through the affiliate network on a weekly basis to try and hurry the payment of this. Unfortunately, until we receive that fee we are unable to pass this on to you. We will continue to chase the retailer through the necessary channels to hurry the payment as best we can.

Delayed cashback benefits neither us nor our members and we certainly aren't complacent about this sort of thing, we will have this confirmed in your account as soon as possible. The 'Payment Delay' label is triggered when we go past the estimated date of payment. Estimate payment dates are worked out by looking at how quickly a retailer has been paying us over the last 12 months. We do like to manage your expectations by providing as accurate a date as we can, but as this is only an estimate, it is subject to change.

“Cashback not paid”

Written on: 25/06/2015 by mangocherry (1 review written)

I ordered two mobile phones on contract via Quidco in November 2014. I only ordered via the site because the two contracts came with £55 per phone in cashback. The cashback was tracked and originally, stated that the money would be paid by March 2015. As March came nearer, the date changed to June 2015. Then in May it changed to "delayed". Since then, I have been chasing the payment (total £110) with Quidco and all I am told is that O2 haven't paid Quidco and they are chasing the… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2015

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that your cashback has been delayed, and that you have had cause to publish a negative review. Due to the nature of online purchasing, cashback can unfortunately sometimes be delayed when we haven't received the payment from the retailer within the estimated payment speed. When this happens we immediately begin chasing this up with the retailer on a regular basis in order to get the cashback confirmed as soon as possible, so please do be assured that we are doing everything we can to obtain this from the retailer on your behalf, but I do apologise that this is taking longer than we would like. Unfortunately, due to the way the cashback industry works, we are unable to pass this on to you until we receive it from the retailer.

Please do be assured that we do not decline reviews simply because they are negative, and we will always contact our customers to see if there is anything we can do to help resolve the issue , as we always want to do our best for our members. We do have a set of guidelines for reviews and it is only when these are breached that we would not publish a review on the retailer's page. Of course if you would like confirmation of why your review was declined please do contact our customer support team, who will be happy to explain further for you.

Our customer support team are here to help, so please do get in touch with us regarding this issue and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Mangocherry's reply to Quidco's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2015

Thanks for your response. I'm afraid someone is telling untruths though. I spoke with O2 and they tell me that they paid you months ago. I'm confused as to why I haven't received the cashback.

Hi,

I'm sorry t hear that you have yet to receive your cashback.

Please do feel free to contact our Customer Support team about thus matter and they will be happy to assist you further.

Quidco Company Rep

Louisesmith2's Response to mangocherry's Review

Written on: 28/06/2015

Appears we have a the same problem!

Mangocherry's reply to Louisesmith2's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2015

Yes, I've seen similar problems on other review sites as well and lots of people complaining about the review policy i.e. negative reviews are always stopped. I'm really disappointed in Quidco as I thought this site was great until recently.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this problem with your review.

Written on: 20/07/2015

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this problem.

Please do contact our customer support team, who will be happy to assist you further.

Our customer support team are here to help, so please do get in touch regarding this issue and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Report this review Read 7 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“hmmmmm”

Written on: 24/06/2015 by louisesmith2 (1 review written)

I bought life insurance and also a health plan back in January. The hassle has been unreal. Firstly the life insurance cashback of £130 was declined. So i phoned the life insurance people to get my policy number, they asked why, I told them. They tried to sort, discovered why it was declined - Error on insurers part, and on two seperate occasions were told that it would be in my account within a couple of weeks. Fast forward, and still no cashback (has been a good 10 weeks) Live chat -… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2015

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that your cashback has been declined. Due to the nature of the cashback industry, this can unfortunately happen on occasion, as cashback is never guaranteed. If this does happen we would recommend that you contact Quidco Customer Support before contacting the retailer directly, as we are in a better position to advise you on cashback queries. While the retailer will try to help, they can end up giving you the wrong information (with the best of intentions) as their customer support will often not be aware of how the cashback system works.

When cashback is declined, we have to raise a claim to challenge the retailer's decision. This claim will then be processed and sent off to the retailer, who will then either accept the claim or decline this with a reason. Unfortunately, there is no direct connection between us and the retailers involved, as this does also have to be processed by the affiliate network who deal with the tracking and payment of cashback, and act as an intermediary between Quidco and the retailers.

Please do be assured that our Customer Service agents do not work from a script, and they will always do as much as they can to help our members. When we do have to chase transactions up with the retailers, we aren't always able to provide a further update when you contact us, although as soon as we have any more information for you regarding the cashback for your transactions, we will of course get in touch with you.

If you would like us to look into these transactions again for you, please do contact Customer Support through your Quidco account. They are always happy to help, and we will certainly do our best to resolve these issues as soon as we can.

Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience this is causing you.

Quidco Customer Representative

Louisesmith2's Response to louisesmith2's Review

Written on: 28/06/2015

*update* email from insurer stating they have PAID quidco, quidco still doing nothing!

“Do NOT pay up”

Written on: 16/06/2015 by skkkk (1 review written)

It's been months my partner and I have been waiting for my payment to be made. Every time we ask for the payment they made an excuse, such as, "my payment detail is incorrect" and "my email was entered as my "bank account name"!!! I had used TopCashBack for a number of years and had no problem with them, but lately Quidco was showing a slightly better deals, now I know why!!! I would not recommend them to anyone and would close my account as soon as I get my cashback from them… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2015

I'm very sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues when trying to receive your cashback and for any concern that this may have caused as this is the last thing that we would want.

Please be assured that as soon as cashback is confirmed or you request a payment (depending on your payment method) we do release your earned cashback to you - cashback is why we're here.

Unfortunately if there is an email address registered where the name on your account should be then this will cause the payment to fail. It may be that your email address has been auto-filled into the box where you BACS name should be, in which case you will need to enter your name manually.

I hope that this helps and that your experience with Quidco is more positive in the future should you choose to keep your account open.

Should you wish to discuss this further or if there's anything else that we can help with at all then please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. Apologies for any inconvenience caused in the mean time - Best wishes, Rachel.