Quidco Reviews - www.quidco.com

132

Description (provided by business)

The UK's Most Popular Cashback Website, Over 4 Million Members All Earning Cashback At Over 4,200 Top UK Online Stores.
Quidco www.quidco.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Quidco www.quidco.com

Quidco www.quidco.com

“Cashback not paid”

Written on: 25/06/2015 by mangocherry (1 review written)

I ordered two mobile phones on contract via Quidco in November 2014. I only ordered via the site because the two contracts came with £55 per phone in cashback. The cashback was tracked and originally, stated that the money would be paid by March 2015. As March came nearer, the date changed to June 2015. Then in May it changed to "delayed". Since then, I have been chasing the payment (total £110) with Quidco and all I am told is that O2 haven't paid Quidco and they are chasing the… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2015

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that your cashback has been delayed, and that you have had cause to publish a negative review. Due to the nature of online purchasing, cashback can unfortunately sometimes be delayed when we haven't received the payment from the retailer within the estimated payment speed. When this happens we immediately begin chasing this up with the retailer on a regular basis in order to get the cashback confirmed as soon as possible, so please do be assured that we are doing everything we can to obtain this from the retailer on your behalf, but I do apologise that this is taking longer than we would like. Unfortunately, due to the way the cashback industry works, we are unable to pass this on to you until we receive it from the retailer.

Please do be assured that we do not decline reviews simply because they are negative, and we will always contact our customers to see if there is anything we can do to help resolve the issue , as we always want to do our best for our members. We do have a set of guidelines for reviews and it is only when these are breached that we would not publish a review on the retailer's page. Of course if you would like confirmation of why your review was declined please do contact our customer support team, who will be happy to explain further for you.

Our customer support team are here to help, so please do get in touch with us regarding this issue and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Mangocherry's reply to Quidco's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2015

Thanks for your response. I'm afraid someone is telling untruths though. I spoke with O2 and they tell me that they paid you months ago. I'm confused as to why I haven't received the cashback.

Hi,

I'm sorry t hear that you have yet to receive your cashback.

Please do feel free to contact our Customer Support team about thus matter and they will be happy to assist you further.

Quidco Company Rep

Louisesmith2's Response to mangocherry's Review

Written on: 28/06/2015

Appears we have a the same problem!

Mangocherry's reply to Louisesmith2's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2015

Yes, I've seen similar problems on other review sites as well and lots of people complaining about the review policy i.e. negative reviews are always stopped. I'm really disappointed in Quidco as I thought this site was great until recently.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this problem with your review.

Written on: 20/07/2015

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this problem.

Please do contact our customer support team, who will be happy to assist you further.

Our customer support team are here to help, so please do get in touch regarding this issue and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Report this review Read 7 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“hmmmmm”

Written on: 24/06/2015 by louisesmith2 (1 review written)

I bought life insurance and also a health plan back in January. The hassle has been unreal. Firstly the life insurance cashback of £130 was declined. So i phoned the life insurance people to get my policy number, they asked why, I told them. They tried to sort, discovered why it was declined - Error on insurers part, and on two seperate occasions were told that it would be in my account within a couple of weeks. Fast forward, and still no cashback (has been a good 10 weeks) Live chat -… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2015

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that your cashback has been declined. Due to the nature of the cashback industry, this can unfortunately happen on occasion, as cashback is never guaranteed. If this does happen we would recommend that you contact Quidco Customer Support before contacting the retailer directly, as we are in a better position to advise you on cashback queries. While the retailer will try to help, they can end up giving you the wrong information (with the best of intentions) as their customer support will often not be aware of how the cashback system works.

When cashback is declined, we have to raise a claim to challenge the retailer's decision. This claim will then be processed and sent off to the retailer, who will then either accept the claim or decline this with a reason. Unfortunately, there is no direct connection between us and the retailers involved, as this does also have to be processed by the affiliate network who deal with the tracking and payment of cashback, and act as an intermediary between Quidco and the retailers.

Please do be assured that our Customer Service agents do not work from a script, and they will always do as much as they can to help our members. When we do have to chase transactions up with the retailers, we aren't always able to provide a further update when you contact us, although as soon as we have any more information for you regarding the cashback for your transactions, we will of course get in touch with you.

If you would like us to look into these transactions again for you, please do contact Customer Support through your Quidco account. They are always happy to help, and we will certainly do our best to resolve these issues as soon as we can.

Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience this is causing you.

Quidco Customer Representative

Louisesmith2's Response to louisesmith2's Review

Written on: 28/06/2015

*update* email from insurer stating they have PAID quidco, quidco still doing nothing!

“Do NOT pay up”

Written on: 16/06/2015 by skkkk (1 review written)

It's been months my partner and I have been waiting for my payment to be made. Every time we ask for the payment they made an excuse, such as, "my payment detail is incorrect" and "my email was entered as my "bank account name"!!! I had used TopCashBack for a number of years and had no problem with them, but lately Quidco was showing a slightly better deals, now I know why!!! I would not recommend them to anyone and would close my account as soon as I get my cashback from them… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2015

I'm very sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues when trying to receive your cashback and for any concern that this may have caused as this is the last thing that we would want.

Please be assured that as soon as cashback is confirmed or you request a payment (depending on your payment method) we do release your earned cashback to you - cashback is why we're here.

Unfortunately if there is an email address registered where the name on your account should be then this will cause the payment to fail. It may be that your email address has been auto-filled into the box where you BACS name should be, in which case you will need to enter your name manually.

I hope that this helps and that your experience with Quidco is more positive in the future should you choose to keep your account open.

Should you wish to discuss this further or if there's anything else that we can help with at all then please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. Apologies for any inconvenience caused in the mean time - Best wishes, Rachel.

“Quidco refuse to publish negative reviews”

Written on: 01/06/2015 by townie331 (1 review written)

Quidco seem to have a policy in place not to publish negative reviews about providers, even when polite, well-written and justified. Quidco always seem to say that it doesn't fit with their review policy (as I expect they will reply to this review). In my case Quidco cashback with BCP always pays at 4% rather than the 10%. When you go through their claims process, BCP will ultimately pay the balance, but it is a hassle to have to do this each time. Quidco will only allow a positive review… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/06/2015

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that your review was declined. Do be assured that we do not decline reviews simply because they are negative. We do have set guidelines for reviews, and it is only if these are breached that we would not publish a review. When this occurs, we do always contact our members to help resolve the issue a little further.

If you would like assistance with this issue, or if you would like a further explanation as to why your review was declined, please contact our Customer Support Team by visiting the Support tab on your account. We will be able to assist you with your review and we will try to help resolve the tracking issue you have been experiencing.

I hope this helps.

Quidco Support

“purchae do not track”

Written on: 19/05/2015 by johnfulla (1 review written)

Very poor tracking on purchases. Support advise that other cookies are stronger than theirs so the cashback goes to other sites. Not worth the bother… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/06/2015

Hi, I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing tracking issues. All of the tracking within the cashback industry is carried out by third party affiliate networks, who also process the cashback for us. When visiting a site via Quidco, you will go to the retailer's site via the affiliate network's page, and this is how the tracking is initiated. What can happen on occasion, is that your browser or security software settings can be set up in a certain way that block the access of the affiliate network's cookies, which are used to track the cashback, and this causes a failure in tracking. We do have some very useful tracking tips on our help page titled 'making cashback work for you'. If you view these tips and amend your settings accordingly your tracking should improve. If you would like any further advice on this please contact the Quidco Support Team via your Support tab on your Quidco account.

Quidco Support

“unfair feedback - only publish positive reviews”

Written on: 11/02/2015 by Careybu254 (1 review written)

Quidco offer a good service, however, they refuse to publish any negative reviews. I have tried with an Expedia review several times. It has been 13 weeks since I returned on a flight paid for 9 months ago, no cashback and it's stated they pay up within 8-12 weeks. Tried reviewing as poor for the cashback payment but in general I rate Expedia. Quidco will not publish! Therefore very unimpressed with Quidco and will use another site in future… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/02/2015

Hi,

I am very sorry that your review was declined. Do be assured that we do not declined reviews simply because they are negative. We do have set guidelines for reviews, and it is only if these are breached that we would not publish a review.

If you would like assistance with this issue, or if you would like a full explanation as to why your review was declined, please contact our Customer Support Team by visiting the Support tab on your account.

Josh

“QUIDCO NO QUO”

Written on: 28/01/2015 by rickedarn (1 review written)

I was purchasing some £2,000 of radiators and though that it would be a good idea to apply to join Quidco since the retailer was offering a 4% discount through the Quidco site. I ensured that I went through the Quidco site to make sure my order was logged, however despite taking all precautions I was later told by Quidco that my order had not been logged and therefore there was no discount available. I contacted Quidco who seemed to completely misunderstand my complaint. When I tried to go… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear that your cashback did not track automatically, as this is the last thing that we want for our customers. We do have a system in place for when cashback fails to track and if you would like to contact our customer support team they will be happy to guide you through this process. You can contact them by going to the "Support" tab in the top right hand corner of your account and then selecting "Contact Form".

I would also like to assure you that we have several ways for complaints to be registered and you can find these by going to our help pages, under "Important Information". I am sorry that you feel that you would need to make a complaint to us, but please do contact the team and we will be more than happy to help you with this and any other questions you may have.

“Don't Rely on cutback”

Written on: 27/12/2014 by Jacksonr140 (1 review written)

Quidco on paper seems great but reality may be different. The number of times that cash back does not track is high and their customer support is poor when asked to investigate. More so they heavily censor any (justified) negative negative feedback against retailers. Hence only treat any cashbook as a nice extra that MAY appear in your bank and make you purchase decision based on basic economics without factoring it in… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your cashback tracking automatically. We do have a tracking guide on our help pages, under "Tips for making cashback work for you" and if you would also like to contact our customer service team they will be happy to help advise further on how to help your purchases track.

To qualify for cashback, the retailer must confirm that the purchase is tracked, genuine and successful and your resulting referral fee must be received by us (becoming “Cashback” as a result). We're afraid that cashback and cashback payment periods cannot be guaranteed due to the number of parties and hand-offs involved in the process but we will always do our best to obtain your payment for you.

Please do be assured that we do not decline reviews purely because they are negative, indeed we do have many negative reviews published on the site. However we do have a set of guidelines in place for reviews and it is only when these have been breached that we would decline a review.

Please do contact our customer service team if you have any further issues, or would like to discuss those mentioned above and they will be more than happy to help.

Heather

“Quidco does not publish your review if it is negative”

Written on: 10/12/2014 by Lian267 (1 review written)

I booked a holiday with Expedia in January 2014 via Quidco for £2900 and the cashback it quoted me was £101, so it was not insubstantial. I went on the holiday in May 2014 and expected the cashback a little while after that. However, it didn't come, so I contacted them in August 2014 and then again October 2014. Each time Quidco say they are investigating, but heard nothing. By Dec 2014, I complained again and decided to write a review about the lack of cashback it promised. My review… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I would like to assure you that we do not decline reviews purely because they are negative. We do contact a customer once a review has been submitted but this is in order to see if we can help further with the issue, as we like to ensure that we have done all that we can to help resolve any issues that may arise.

I am pleased that we could resolve the issue for you and please do contact us if you have any further problems or questions, as our support team are here to help.

Heather

“Brilliant best site ever”

Written on: 27/11/2014 by LisaSimpson (1 review written)

Hi I would like to write a review about quidco,when I was flickering through some websites the advert for quidco came on the television so I decided to go and have a look at it,at first I thought this can't be true but to be honest with you it is it has the same retailers that I usually shop at so I decided to sighn up I now find myself that I don't know what I would have done without this site as every little penny counts I am only disappointed that I never found quidco sooner.it takes a bit… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your great review.

It's so great to hear that you are happy with the site and have been enjoying our Christmas games - keep your eyes peeled for some more promotions!

I hope you are enjoying watching your cashback accumulate :)

Heather

“Dont like to publish bad reviews”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by Reed14 (1 review written)

I have submitted two reviews on Gatwick Parking retailer and despite complying with their guidelines they will not publish. It never used to be like this, there appears a change in policy and over the last couple of months the cashback has been slow. Quidco is moving in the wrong direction and Top Cash is now my preferred site… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/02/2015

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry that you had a poor experience with Gatwick Airport Parking cashback. I can assure you that we do not decline reviews strictly because they are negative.

Whenever we decline a review for any reason, we always contact you to see if there's anything we are able to do to help further. We display our review guidelines on the right hand side of the page where you submit your review. Of course, if you would like any further assistance with this matter, or if you would like to know the exact reason why your review was declined, please do contact our customer support team by going to your 'Support' tab and then choose 'contact form'.

I can assure you that we have not changed our policy, and we do always aim to provide correct estimates on payment speeds and ensure these are paid on time. Regrettably, as there are many hand-offs involved in the cashback can on occasions become delayed. When this happens

Please do contact us to see if you would like us to assist you further.

Josh

“Try using it with Expedia”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by 12Cole (1 review written)

Having been referred by a friend, I used this to claim some cashback through expedia while I was booking hotels as advertised. Not only was the wait time in excess of three months before any contact was made (after a chaser) the transaction was declined without a discernible reason (declined by retailer - therefore there is nothing we can do to help). The process by which to apply was both lengthy and counter intuitive, along with the "support", which has effectively been "we can't and won't… Read Full Review

Visit quidco.com

“started good but terrible now”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Waddellof325 (1 review written)

I have used quidco for many years and referred family & friends. But I have noticed the past year or so the cashback is not as good as it used to be. I am constantly having to chase them up. A big payment from E.on was tracked but not confirmed/paid Quidco stating E.on were not paying yet when I personally contacted E.on they told me my details were all correct and quidco should pay me as they had the payment??? Suspicious that as soon as I passed this information onto quidco my payment… Read Full Review

Visit quidco.com

“Absoutely Brilliant if you like saving money!”

Written on: 12/12/2013 by dazbarcs (2 reviews written)

Brilliant Idea, things you were going to buy anyway giving you some money back after youve bought it!! Wish id been doing it for years!… Read Full Review

“RIP OFF”

Written on: 07/11/2013

Over the year i have made many purchases worth 726 pounds in cash back. They haven't paid anything and they keep giving me excuses, I have contacted them many times with no luck. They keep fobbing me off..... Hope they go out of business soon! bunch of w@nk3rs!… Read Full Review

Visit quidco.com

“Terrible Company - DO NOT TRUST THEM”

Written on: 03/10/2013

I have been waiting now for over one month for over £200 to be paid into my bank account. The funds have been sitting there in the 'payment will be sent in the next payment run'box, but they have not sent them. My very first payment for £20 went through fine, but the next week the payment for £200 was sent back (they say). When I queried this they said that my bank details were incorrect and when I advised them they were fine as they had already paid to that account, they said that they… Read Full Review

Visit quidco.com

“Was good but gone downhill fast. Poor service”

Written on: 30/07/2013

Seems fine if yopu are buying a kettle from a major electrical retailer, but useless when making larger purchases such as Hotel.com and Insurances such as RAC. Been in dialogue for a few weeks about a problem with Hotels.com entitling me to almost £30 cashback, raised a claim then nothing. Next booked car insurance through RAC and not even down as a purchase even though I went through Quidco compare to get the quote then proceeded to buy the insurance. This was another just under £30 cashback… Read Full Review

Visit quidco.com

“Still waiting for my cash back”

Written on: 15/07/2013 by PaulATL (1 review written)

The site seems to have gone downhill in recent months. I chose a cash beack deal and have gotten nothing. Would not recommend… Read Full Review

Visit quidco.com

“Just try chasing them for the cashback!”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by baxus (2 reviews written)

Used the site to buy breakdown insurance, offering £35 cash back. July 2013 still awaiting cash back despite numerous attempts contacting quid co and the firm. Faster paying? and now they won't let me review it on the site. At least it made me realise there are other cash back websites available. Happy to supply copies of the correspondence I had with quid co. I kept it polite and factual. They did respond quickly to e mails, but they have not actually solved the issue. Really glad I haven't… Read Full Review

Visit quidco.com

“Totally rubbish these days”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by spyretto (1 review written)

I used them for a few years and things were - generally - good. As all good things come to an end, nowadays Quidco is not worth my while and shouldn't anybody else's. 90% of purchases don't track and out of 10% of those that do, half of them are declined and half remain indefinitely to "tracked" status until you report them and then they usually change to "confirmed" they remain "confirmed". These guys have not paid any cashback to my since 2011 in spite of the fact that I keep on going back to… Read Full Review

quidco.com