Top Cashback Reviews - www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“Very good service”

Written on: 15/12/2014 by Sampsonvy422 (1 review written)

Have used top cash back for a couple of years ,very pleased with the service .I would recommend to all… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/12/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for a great review, we love to hear back from our members when we have been able to provide good service and we are always happy to be of help. Don't forget to use your referral link when recommending us so that you can gain that little extra bonus too!

“DON'T USE TOPCASHBACK ”

Written on: 10/12/2014

They refuse to pay cashback. Made me wait over 1 year now claim it's too old. Have loads of correspondence from them saying don't worry it takes time we are working on it. Be careful… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/12/2014

Hi there,

Merchants do have there own rules in which they will determine whether a transaction is eligible and sometimes, if there is a distance between a transaction not tracking, or being declined, before a claim is lodged, they may not be able to process this through their systems and I am sorry if this has been the case for you.

If you could get in touch on a support ticket though, we would be more than happy to look into this in more detail for you and provide some further information.

“flip of a coin site”

Written on: 07/12/2014 by TrevonLawrence351 (1 review written)

hit or miss if you get your money, and if you do you'll be lucky if it's any less than 6 months, more like 9 months to a year for it. Half the time, they wriggle out of it by claiming you never clicked through or there's problems with the retailer. Don't buy based on the cashback price, you'll probably never see it… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/12/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you feel the cashback is hit or miss.

I am afraid that cashback is not an instant thing and the time that it takes for each transaction to progress to payable can vary, but I can assure you that as soon as we have received the cashback for your transaction, this will be reflected in your account. Sometimes, a transaction may not track and you may need to lodge a claim, but these may not always be successful due to varying reasons, such as an invalid voucher code being used or another marketing channel being attributed to the sale, but there are a few measures that you can take to help to prevent this from occurring, this includes clearing your cookies just before you purchase and also, ensuring that you disable any ad-blockers. Please be sure to also read the merchant notes as these will detail any factors that could cause your transaction to be ineligible for cashback

I hope this is of some help.

TopCashback Support

“Missing cashback like crazy!”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by tcb_sucks (1 review written)

I placed a dozen of orders on GNC, which TCB agrees to give me12% of cashback. However, after waiting for a month, nothing showed up! The total amount of the purchases were close to $1k, meaning TCB has declined to offer about $120 in cash back… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to tcb_sucks's Review

Written on: 21/11/2014

Hi there,

It sounds like you may need to lodge a claim for your transactions which you will be able to do via the Customer Care section on your account and by selecting to 'view or lodge a claim'. We would be happy to look into getting these tracking to your account as expected for you, but if you do have any questions at all, please do get in touch on a support ticket and we would be happy to help.

Samantha

“Great cashback site. I have been a member for many...”

Written on: 18/11/2014 by bvno (2 reviews written)

Great cashback site. I have been a member for many years and have been paid over £300 so far. There have been few occasions when I have missed out on payments but as the retailer won't acknowledge the purchase... it has even happened to me with Apple and I accept some of this will be extremely hard to bring to a close every time. Having said that I have watched topcashback get better every time and would continue with them for the foreseeable future… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to bvno's Review

Written on: 19/11/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for a great review and we love to hear how much our members have been able to save in cashback. I am glad to hear that we improve our service with each issue that may need resolving and we will continue to do all that we can to provide the best service possible for our members.

All the best,
TopCashback Support

“Cashbacks Confirming But Not Paying Out”

Written on: 16/11/2014 by 265Carney (1 review written)

been member for since 2008, Topcashback has been paying out, but this year, 2014, purchases that are tracked as confirmed are not moving to payable even after the time stated. Some are not even tracking to pending. Whats Wrong? Now being careful not to use Topcashback when factoring cashback as part of a purchase… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing these issues. If you could be sure to clear your cookies prior to purchase and turn off any ad-blocker that you may have installed, then you should go on to see your tracking improve for you.

As for your confirmed transactions, have these all passed the estimated payable speeds shown on your account? These are only estimates that we are able to provide based on the merchants previous payout speed so it can sometimes take a little longer for these to progress, but you can always get in touch with a member of our Customer Care Team via a support ticket if you feel that these are taking much longer than expected to become payable and we would be happy to look into these further for you.

Samantha

“Missing cash back,unable to login, my account not...”

Written on: 21/10/2014 by Nizooh (1 review written)

Got an email in June saying I got a new cash back transaction, expected payout date mid October, got the app with login details saved. Went to access app & main online site, both saying account not recognised.cant rest password on either app or main site. Have used in the past very happily, now missing nearly £100 Help please!!!!!… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Nizooh's Review

Written on: 21/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access your account, we would be more than happy to help with this and look into why this is occurring for you.

Could you kindly email ourselves so that we can do this?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
TopCashback Support

“BEWARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED”

Written on: 15/10/2014 by McGuirewn1971 (1 review written)

Used this site to purchase two items recently but on both occasions cashback was refused Excuses were that the merchants refused to accept my claims Use this site at your peril.Do not expect payment … Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that your claims were not successful for you, we will always do all that we can to provide you with a positive resolution, but it is ultimately the decision of the merchant.

If you would like any further information on why these have been declined and any measures that can be taken to help to improve the success of your transactions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team who would be more than happy to help.

TopCashback Support

“Unreliable tracking, much worse than Quidco”

Written on: 14/10/2014

Joined them and closed my Quidco account due to the promise of Tesco Clubcard points and other bonus payout methods. Doesn't make it clear until cash out that theres a £50 max annual limit. Earnt nearly £4k in about 5 years with Quidco maybe one ot two didn't track. Out of my first dozen or so transactions here 3 haven't tracked and don't look too promising so far. Hoping things improve or I'm back to Quidco, who despite TCB claims to the contrary, actually have better payout rates on a… Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am afraid that there is a £50 yearly limit on the Tesco Clubcard option, but with the boost option on the Tesco site, you can make the most of your points with a variety of offers.

In regards to your tracking, please be sure to clear your cookies, especially if you have been using a search engine or have had any other tabs open, as these can cause your transaction to be attributed to another marketing channel meaning these may not track for you, but by clearing your cookies before you click through, you can help to prevent this from happening. If you have any ad-blockers installed on your PC or browser also, then we do advise disabling these before you purchase as these can have an impact on your tracking.

I hope that you see your tracking go on to improve for you but if you should have any questions at all, our Customer Care Team are always on hand to help and you can get in touch via a support ticket.

TopCasback Support

Disappointedfromdorset's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2014

Clear your cookies blah blah blah. Gotta be your guys fault on this your systems etc etc.

Did you not read the bit about how successful and profitable I found your main competitor.

Gotta be TCB, not me!

Written on: 20/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this is the case, tracking is not done through TopCashback but via the affiliate marketing network and there are many factors which can have an impact on this, as mentioned above.

If there is anything that we are able to do to be of assistance with any transactions made, please do get in touch with us via our support ticketing system and we would be happy to help.

“I WOULDN'T TRUST THEM”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by KenyaMiller (1 review written)

this website is worthless. I purchased o2 phone contract through them and earned £73.5 cash back. This amount was on my account for about 2 weeks after my purchase, also even received my monthly statement with exactly the same £73.5 for O2 transaction and then suddenly I have discovered that this amount has been changed down to £35. Made a claim, forwarded my monthly statement to them but of course: "After looking into the offer history on the date of 25/09/2014, there wasn''t an offer for… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has occurred or you.

Looking into this, I cannot see that there were any cashback offers of £73.50 on the date of your purchase, but there was an offer of £35 cashback for New Pay Monthly Contracts from £37- £42.99. If your transaction has gone on to track at a higher rate, it is very rare that the merchant will produce the cashback for this and therefore, you will see your cashback adjusted to the correct amount before becoming payable.

I do apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused from this and you can always contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket if you should have any further questions at all.

“Not helpful”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by Angeebug (1 review written)

Bought car insurance for my son from Hastings via Topcashback Waited and waited for the cashback and then found it had been declined. Support tickets sent to Topcashback received no help whatsoever as they failed to look into it or chase it up. They just could not be bothered. Cannot get through to them any other way except through these stupid support tickets which are either not answered so basically say....No cashback..Tough… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Angeebug's Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that your cashback with Hastings was declined, we are not always issued with a reason why this has been the case but this is why we have the claims system in place. Whilst our Claims Team will endeavour to get any expected cashback to you, this is ultimately the decision of the merchant and sometimes, our efforts may not be successful, but our Customer Care Team are always more than happy to answer any questions you may have surrounding this and also, see if there is anyway that a returned decision can be appealed.

I do apologise if you feel that you did not receive satisfactory service in this case and we will be sure to take your comments on board regarding this, hopefully though, any future transactions go on to be more successful for you.

“Fantastic Website”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by wtMurray6 (1 review written)

Can’t believe some of the ratings and comments left by others, seriously sad people! I have been registered with TopCashback for about 3 years and have received over £700… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for the fantastic review, I am really glad to hear that we have been able to help in saving you over £700 in cashback, I hope that you have treated yourself to something nice!

If there is ever anything that we can do to be of assistance at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team.

“Cashback fromMORETHAN”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by kcim1949 (1 review written)

Why do you have to wait 28 weeks for 20.20 when I took out the policy the premium was debited next day, is it TCB or MORETHAN I would say buyer beware of these two, in the past with Post office and Uswitch been no problem… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to kcim1949's Review

Hi there,

We do have to wait for the merchant to confirm the transaction and pass the cashback on to us, before we can then pass this on to the member. The 28 week estimate that we provide is just an estimate based on the previous payout speed of the merchant. I am afraid that cashback process itself is not instant, due to the channels that this follows, but I would hope that you see your cashback come through for you soon.

If you ever have any questions regarding your cashback at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team via a support ticket, we would be more than happy to help.

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to kcim1949's Review

“Topripoff”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by Bmnate (1 review written)

I joined topcashback back in January then took advantage of the referral bonus to refer my sister. I of course took up all the free cash offers available and helped my sister do the same. Occasional online purchases were made through there website so far so good ....... Not quite This site is a c on, all your doing is making them money while they give you the scraps left on the table. My problems with this site and why I'll never use it again (I'll be using quidco) instead in no particular… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Bmnate's Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your TopCashback experience, I would be more than happy to go through some of these points with you.

As you correctly say, it can take different lengths of time for the cashback to be received and whilst we do try to be as accurate with our estimated payable speeds as possible, these are only estimates based on the merchants previous payout speeds. This does mean that it can take longer than expected for the cashback to come through and we are reliant on receiving this before we can pass this on to our members. Please be assured that in this instances, this is looked into by the merchants network in a bid to get any outstanding amounts to our members.

When a transaction disappears so to speak, this is usually a sign that it has been declined, but you will be able to view this by gong to the 'earnings' section on your account overview and by selecting 'declined cashback' on the right hand side. If you do find that a transaction has been declined, please do not hesitate to lodge a claim for this via the Customer Care section on your account, our Claims Team are always more than happy to look into getting this decision overturned for you with the merchant and their network.

If a referral is flagged up by our systems due to similarities between the two accounts, then we do need to look into this, but in the majority of cases, these do go through without any error. I cannot advise specifically regarding your referral without looking at your account, but I can assure you that our Customer Care Team will have done their best to answer your support ticket to the best of their ability.

The £5 yearly admin fee allows our Plus Members to enjoy a selection of added features including a higher top-up rate and additional promotions on site, we were sure to alert our members to the fact that they would need to revert to Classic Membership before the end of their trial else they would goon to become a full Plus Member. I do apologise if this was not clear though. If you do feel that you are not benefiting from the added features of Plus Membership, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket, we would be more than happy to go through your options to become a Classic Member with you.

I am sorry that you feel our Customer Service is not up to standard, we do operate wholly online and therefore, do not have a Customer Service line in which you can call. I can confirm that we are currently answering all support tickets received within a 24 hour period, claims do take longer to resolve, around 12 weeks once submitted, due to the processes that have to be followed, but our Claims Team will always let you know as soon as any updates are received regarding this.

I hope that I have been able to cover most of your concerns here, our Customer Care Team are always happy to assist with any further questions that you may have.

TopCashback Support

“Still awaiting Orange cash back 1 year later”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by Lucycrisp (4 reviews written)

Finally, after a year of waiting and numerous correspondence with Topcashback they have declined my claim for cashback on an Orange mobile phone contract. I followed the procedure and took screen shots throughout every process of the purchase; it definitely tracked to, and appeared in, my Topcashback account. Orange have finally offered their excuse for not honouring my claim as Topcashback didn't make the referral. This is utter nonsense and untrue. I am now in the process of initiating a… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Lucycrisp's Review

Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that after this length of time, a declined decision has been returned.

when a transaction is attributed to another marketing channel, we find that this is usually because a search engine, or a similar program has been used prior to visiting TopCashback and any cookies not cleared prior to doing so. Unfortunately, this is a hard decision for us to overturn and I do apologise that we have not been able to be of assistance on this occasion.

I am really glad to hear that you have found TopCashback to work well for you otherwise and I do hope that any future transactions go on to be more successful for you.

TopCashback Support

“pro-activity with suppliers needs great improvement”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by JanRhodes (1 review written)

I have £75 outstanding from Expedia for nearly 9 months now and this seems to be acceptable with TopCash Whose pocket is this £75 in as it certainly is not mine… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has not yet further progressed for you, have you completed your stay for this transaction? It can take around 12-16 weeks from when the stay is taken, at an estimate, for the cashback to be received from the merchant via their network.

If this has passed this estimate already, could you kindly contact our Customer Care Team via a support ticket so that we can take a look into this for you in more detail?

I hope that this is of some help!

Written on: 08/09/2014

Hi there,

I hope that this is of some help!

TopCashback Support

“cannot get into my accounts section”

Written on: 31/08/2014 by billybunter999 (15 reviews written)

whilst I am happy enough up to now ,I have tried to get into my account to withdraw earned cashback but on trying I just get back to login page time and time again,you cannot even get into the contact section, no one from e cashback wants to no,as the questioned raised on this seem to be ignored .by the way all cookies have been cleared… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to billybunter999's Review

Written on: 01/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this is still occurring for you after clearing your cookies, could you proceed to email our Customer Care Team so that we can take a look into this for you and assist in getting you accessing all areas of your account?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Topcashback Support

“not worth the time and effort”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Brunon424 (1 review written)

At first it seems good, but they pick and choose what cash back they give. I submitted a sales receipt and was told it needed to be a till receipt therefore I didn't get my cash back. my friend submitted a sales receipt and not a till receipt and got cash back. In addition recommending a friend is a waste of time. It'll take several months for them to earn cash back, then several more months for you to get your recommend a friend cash, which may not even arrive as there's always some… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/08/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your Snap&Save transaction was declined, there is certain information that is required on the receipt for this to be successful and if this information is not present, then your transaction will go on to be declined. You can always contact our Customer Care Team via a support ticket if you would like some further information on this at all.

In regards to your friend referrals, the rate that these progress for you will be dependent on how quickly the referred member reaches the required threshold of £10 of eligible cashback which progresses to payable. The referral bonus you receive will be the amount that was on offer when the referred member joined TopCashback via your referral link. If you do feel that an incorrect amount has tracked though,our Customer Care Team would be happy to look into this further for you.

TopCashback Support

“CASHBACK ALWAYS GOES MISSING”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Houstonkx88 (1 review written)

I recently had to pay £5 to topcashback before I could get any of my payments. Now half my payments have went missing. I lodged cashback claims which were futile as topcashback did nothing despite the nudges I sent. After nearly 6-7 months they reply advising the merchant didnt respond. Essentially no money for you. Ive lost nearly £250 all in most of the cash back id earned - pointless futile and a disgusting customer service… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service received.

I can confirm that the £5 is a once yearly admin fee for being a Plus Member and is not related to withdrawing your cashback, I do apologise for any confusion caused.

In regards to your claims, we do not respond to nudges as these are there to indicate which areas need attention. We will however do all we can to provide you with a positive resolution to your claim, but please be aware that we are reliant on this decision being received from the merchant, via their affiliate network first though.

If you would ever like to contest a returned decision, you can always post to our Claims Team via your claim thread to see if this is something that can be appealed.

Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee cashback and we do ask that members see this as a bonus, however, we will always do all that we can to get any expected amounts to our members where possible, when these are not received.

TopCashback Support

“Don't even waste your time trying.”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by L3bowski (1 review written)

Made several purchases exactly as they say and my purchases don't get tracked. Claim tickets have been stuck on waiting for merchant for over 9 months now and 5 emails I've sent them have been ignored. Don't even waste your time. I hada reply from my review on trustpilot from a guy called John who said:- "Hi, I can assure you that we aren't a scam, as you'll see from other reviews here. Problems can occur, and I'll be happy to help look into these for you. Can you get in touch? Many… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to L3bowski's Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I can assure you that we do not write our own reviews, the reviews on trust pilot are a reflection of the experiences that our members have had.

Issues can sometimes occur with any cashback site and we will always do what we can in these cases to be of assistance. Have you been in touch on a support ticket regarding your claims? Our Customer Care Team would be more than happy to take a look into these for you and see what the status if these are.

Whilst most claims are swiftly resolved, sometimes it can take longer for the merchant to provide us with a resolution but in these cases, we can look into this individually for you via a query log.

In regards to your tracking, this is usually down to your cookies but there are a few measure that can be taken to help to improve tracking, such as clearing cookies before visiting TopCashback and turning off any ad-blockers that you may have installed. We do also advise purchasing directly, if you use a search engine prior to making your purchase, the sale may not be attributed to TopCashback.

I hope that this has been of help and we are always more than happy to help with any concerns that you may have.

Written on: 09/08/2014

I have created several tickets now that have been marked as waiting for merchant for months. Ive followed your instructions while making the purchase exactly and all the emails ive sent your customer care team have all been ignored. You only respond on review sites to and boost your review rating. More reviews will be written on sites like this until you atop ignoring your customers and give them what you promise.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to L3Bowski's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2014

Hi there,

I can assure you that we do not ignore your claim messages, we do not respond to nudges, as these are only there to indicate which areas need our attention, but we would not purposely ignore a message. The same applies for support tickets also, it can sometimes take a few days to get back to you if we are busy, but we will always respond to every support ticket received.

The Claims process itself can take quite some time to be completed due to the channels that we follow, but we will always be sure to let you know as soon as we have received any information regarding the status of this, I do apologise though if we are not able to get back to you as regularly as you would like.

I hope that any outstanding claims go on to be successful for you.

Written on: 14/08/2014

If you don't ignore my claim messages then why have none of my numerous messages or separate emails been responded to?

Why has nothing been done about my claim that is probably around 8 months old now?

It doesn't just take a few days to get back to me, you NEVER get back to me. The only communication back I've had from you is on review sites. Just shows that your company only cares about tricking new people to use your site rather than actually give any kind of beneficial service to your users.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to L3Bowski's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this, have you sent in a support ticket at all? Our Customer Care Team will also be able to take a look into your claim for you and advise on the status of this.

Written on: 21/08/2014

If you read my previous message you would know I've created several support tickets which have all been ignored and have made no progress. All your 'Customer Care Team' will do is ignore my claim like they have been doing for almost a year now.

topcashback.co.uk