Top Cashback Reviews - www.topcashback.co.uk

560

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“More headache than it is worth... Avoid”

Written on: 15/02/2017 by North429 (1 review written)

Aside from sometimes having to wait 6-8 months for cash back to become payable, you will be lucky to actually be paid any more than maybe 60% of all of your transactions! The other 40% will dissapear from your account followed by a standard list of excuses such as you have used a voucher code, you havent cleared cookies, you have used a different website, you have used a pop up window blah blah blah. I would appreciate it more if they just said look mate, we are having your pants down, that… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/02/2017

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you have had some unsuccessful cashback. What I would like to firmly assure you is if we get paid for your cashback you will also be paid it.

There are plenty of commission sources out there that keep part of your commission, we are different, We are a cashback site that passes on at least 100% of the cashback and have no intention of deviating away from that.

However, we do have to understand that sometimes we're not eligible for the commission, either due to it being paid to another company or the purchase made breaching the terms and conditions of the cashback.

We ask members not to use the cashback to offset the costs of a purchase or take it into account when making purchasing the decisions. The idea is you find the best deal and then you earn cashback on top.

We are proud of the support our members provide us, unfortunately this isn't reflected on this review site. We are also very proud to have been awarded the Best Cashback Site of the Year 2016 and 2017, both of these I firmly believe reflect our value in fair play and offering our members the best experience possible. Some cashback is successful and we appreciate those times are frustrating but we work with our members and not against them to help them reduce the chance of this happening in the future as we want our members to earn that cashback.

Matt

“TopCashback are shockingly bad and don't pay cashback!”

Written on: 18/01/2017 by 34House (1 review written)

TopCashback use different strategies to stop people receiving their cashback earnings. Check the huge number of reviews here and on other review websites where people are endlessly complaining about Top Cashback not giving them their cashback. I've had a nightmare experience with Top Cashback, who have repeatedly tricked us out of our cashback earnings, even though we are we do not have ad or clookie blockers installed and we've not lost a penny via other cashback websites. The customer… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/02/2017

Hi,

I am sorry you feel we do not provide the service you expected. We recently won the best Cashback Site of the year for the 2nd year at the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards and are very proud of this. We feel this shows how we are a fair cashback site that pays it's members the cashback once we are paid.

TopCashback will always pay it's member's the cashback TopCashback is paid for their transaction. Sometimes we're not eligible for that cashback and when this happens we do have to pass this decision on to our members as we are a 100% cashback site.

The money members earn is there for them and not us. There are plenty of cashback sites out there that do keep part of the cashback and we are not one of these. Our Customer Service Staff are there to assist but I am afraid if it's decided by the networks and merchants we won't be paid the cashback that is a decision our team must re-iterate.

“Truly awful”

Written on: 29/12/2016 by 261Kenny (1 review written)

Impossible to contact. Waffly, unhelpful information under FAQ's fails to explain why they are sitting on authorised money. Join by all means but be prepared to wait forever for any payment. I've waited so long I had to pay another year's membership… Read Full Review

Bsmith99's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2017

Similar experience here.

TopCashback are a joke outfit. They don't track sales and make it as difficult as possible for you to get your cashback.

Avoid avoid avoid!

“EIGHT MONTHS NO PAYOUT”

Written on: 16/12/2016 by 1975Sandoval (1 review written)

TopCashBack like alot of other companys start out with great intentions and maintain high standards...for a while. Then, they start to get more and more commission and then the problems begin. They start taking on companys with scandelous reviews to get MORE commission. If they took time out of coin counting to check these reviews from customers or indeed used independant review sites, it would be obvious how bad, and thus unlikely to pay out these companys are. But they dont. I have now been… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/12/2016

Hi,

We are a 100% cashback site and this means every penny we get for your transaction we pass it on. Therefore more transactions just means more members earning cashback. We have and do remove merchants that are clearly abusing the commission earning system. However, we need to luck at the wider picture when making these decisions. For example, some members may ask us to remove a merchant because they used a voucher code and had their cashback declined. That certainly wouldn't be fair on the merchant as it states before clicking through that cashback won't be paid if one is used.

The idea of earning cashback is you decide who you want to purchase with, you then go through us to earn some money back on that purchase. Using this basis a member should never be out of pocket.

TopCashhback Support

Bsmith99's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2017

You don't pay 100% of cashback, so stop telling porkies. You do deals with merchants whereby you receive a share of the money they pay you for yourselves.

Secondly, you use trick after trick to stop people receiving their cashback. Check the huge number of reviews here and on other review websites where people are endlessly complaining about Top Cashback not giving them their cashback.

The customer service staff at TopCashback are abysmal and there only job is to avoid paying you a penny in cashback so that this company and its advertisers can line their own pockets.

“6 months for cashback and still waiting!”

Written on: 28/11/2016 by CharlesHP (2 reviews written)

Topcashback calls itself the most generous cashback site. Well that as may be .... if they actually paid it! I bought something in May 2016 and it was tracked. However the shop (who is listed by topcashback as "faster paying") still hasn't paid it. No reason given why not and it's still showing "pending". Every time I e mail Topcashback they waive responsibility by saying that they are chasing and that there is nothing they can do. Well if they threatened the shop with removing them from the… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to CharlesHP's Review

Written on: 20/12/2016

Hey,

I am sorry to hear your cashback has not been paid for yet. Faster paying is a title used when a merchant pays for cashback within 14 days. However, what faster paying merchants can't do is override their validation period this could open up the potential for members to cancel their orders and still get paid cashback.

TopCashback do pay members as fast as it's paid the cashback however, that's not to say we don't do anything. We do have a team that works with the network to ensure merchants progress the cashback as soon as possible.

It wouldn't be fair for us to remove a merchant for not paying cashback within the same period of time they have taken in the past. While we do and have removed merchants who do not pay cashback we also have to be fair to those merchants and look into the wider picture.

TopCashback Support

“used to love Topcashback but now extreemly dissapointed”

Written on: 17/10/2016 by Tmooha10 (1 review written)

I am in my third year of successfully using top cash back. I have been very pleased with things until recently. I am currently in dialogue with a senior customer service agent regarding some cash back that it currently not tracked on my account. I am frustrated because it took an email to the CEO before a senior agent was assigned and other than that the CEO has ignored my request to chat about my problem. The retailer concerned categorically (and specifically) confirms to me that they have… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Tmooha10's Review

Written on: 19/10/2016

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling so positive towards our site than you used to.

When the merchant pays the commission, it gets passed on to the cashback network who then batch up the payment and pass it on to us. We're not aware of the speed of this part of the process as we only know when the cashback network pays us. We are only able to tell members when we ourselves have been paid and if this hasn't happened unfortunately we are unable to progress the cashback.

We completely understand waiting for cashback can sometimes be frustrating but it's also not sustainable to pay out for all cashback that is paid slower than a merchant's average payout speed.

Matt

“Fabulous! Money for nothing!!”

Written on: 15/09/2016 by LeilaDuffy1980 (1 review written)

Topcashback is great! For anything you would normally buy online just go to the site through topcashback and receive money in your account for doing nothing! You can then either choose gift cards or for the money to be transferred direct to your bank account… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/09/2016

Hi,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am glad you enjoy the mass amount of different payout methods we have, we are always looking to enhance these for our members.

I hope you continue to enjoy earnings lots of cashback on your everyday purchases.

TopCashback Support

“Totally useless waste of time.”

Written on: 14/08/2016 by Printerman7 (1 review written)

I have tried to claim my cashback of over £45 several times without success. They do not have a telephone number, so I cannot speak to a member of staff. It is very difficult to navigate anywhere on their site. I am sorry that I ever joined them… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Printerman7's Review

Written on: 15/08/2016

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues paying out your cashback. This is certainly something our team can help you with. All I need you to do is submit a support ticket via the customer care section of your account. If you explain your difficulties they would be happy to help.

Matt

“Don't expect to receive any large cash back amounts!”

Written on: 15/07/2016

I must admit to having been a member of TopCashback for a number of years but have come to the conclusion that it's largely not worth it. It's true that you can earn some money over a number of years as you earn a few pence or pounds with on-going purchases. However, you can often save a lot more money by finding alternative deals such as using comparison websites and/or discount codes which are not on TopCashback, or which cannot be used on the TopCashback site. More notably, however, is the… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/07/2016

Hey,

I am sorry to hear you don't think it's possible to earn the higher amounts of cashback. This certainly isn't true and I am sure a lot of members would back us up with this. However, with larger purchases members often browser around and then just log in to our site and re-visit the merchant they want to go with. This process is often what causes issues as another site is paid the cashback and not us. This is why it's essential you clear cookies and cache before logging in and also make sure there is nothing on your device placing unwanted cookies on your device.

Merchants who abuse the cashback process belittle not only cashback sites but also the whole commission earning process and are therefore not tolerated and expelled from the process. The statistics you have quoted from are many years out of date when the systems were first created. As with any industry the progression of technology and companies have meant that these really don't reflect the cashback experience now. We also now have the claims process to query declined and incorrectly tracked cashback.

If your making an online transaction, it certainly is worth the extra couple of clicks to possibly earn cashback. It's only in rare cases where a website will have an exclusive voucher code not on our site and in nearly all cases sales and promotions are available through us. Therefore, not using cashback sites just means you are missing out on the money you could potentially earn.

Best wishes, Matt

“Refuse to honour new Very customer incentive”

Written on: 07/07/2016 by Jamied266 (1 review written)

Bought a very expensive computer through topcashback and very.co.uk. New customers, which I am get 7.35% cashback, excellent I thought so I proceeded to purchase. A short while later my cashback was honoured but not at the 7.35% new customer rate, they paid me the 1% existing customer cashback instead. Raised a claim, only to be told to resubmit the same claim again three months later. Absolute joke of a company, best avoided. Take a little less cashback from one of their far superior… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/07/2016

Hi,

Going by your comments it sounds as though a final decision hasn't been reached regarding your claim. Therefore, it is a shame you have written such a negative review without a final decision as if we are paid the higher amount it will be awarded to you - no questions asked.

To clarify this situation a little, whether the amount of money is 1p or £1000 we will pass this on to you. The cashback networks administer the whole cashback tracking system and not just for us, but for other cashback sites that you may or may not be aware of too. This ensures they treat all companies fairly, this also means the same tracking issues can happen no matter which cashback site you use.

If the cashback network has reason to believe the transaction made was through an existing customer's account we will only be paid that amount of cashback. However, with so many transactions happening every day from time to time the odd one or two decisions may have been made incorrectly which is why we have the claims system. This system allows us to query the transaction with them and try to obtain the amount of cashback you were expecting. They will make the decision in a fair and non bias way and we will pass this on to you when they do make this decision.

As a cashback network administers cashback for many different cashback sites and merchants it can take them time to look into a claim and we generally estimate this can take 12-16 weeks. If you find it takes longer than this please do drop our Customer Care team a message as they will be happy to look into this for you and ask the Claims Team to update you.

We want all members to receive the amount of cashback they were expecting and will always do everything we can to get this sorted.

Matt

“Lost £90 , will not provide a reason ”

Written on: 30/06/2016 by AmarisMcKenzie (1 review written)

I placed a BT mobile order using Topcashback that promises £90. The tracking was at 16:56 and the order completed at 17:00. I have all the proof and provided them. They just told me it is declined telling the cookie setup was not correct. I gave them more details and ask to retry. They will not even do that . I am not sure why they will not retry or give me a full details. Why they will challenge BT mobile given I have all the evidence? Very disappointing customer service, will not recommend… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/07/2016

Hi AmarisMcKenzie,

I am sorry to hear the cashback network has deemed us not eligible for the transaction. While you may have indeed clicked through from our site last, if you have other cookies on your device there is a risk these can be accredited with the commission we would normally be paid. As I am sure you can understand it would not be fair for us to demand the merchant is unfair with other commission sources due to the purchaser being unhappy with who was paid the commission. It would also be very unfair to ask the merchant to pay the commission twice. These decisions are based on cookies and so I would urge you to clear cookies before logging in to purchase.

Our Team are here to help you out as much as they can, but they can't change a decision that has been deemed correct. We don't benefit by decisions like this and understand member frustration when they happen but this is why we do help our members as much as we can to prevent this from happening. We would appreciate our members taking this help on board to prevent such issues re-occurring.

Matt

“Customer service slow and do not offer a proper...”

Written on: 28/06/2016 by ivannoy (1 review written)

I have had a claim cancelled and followed all their rules they take months to look into a declined cashback claim and do not offer a valid explanation best not to take the deals they are offering seriously but only buy if you need the product anyway. I noticed a one day deal deposit and wager £20 with a casino website through Topcashback and receive £50 seemed too good to be true but a previous transaction had gone trough ok with another site so took up the offer. Three months later declined… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to ivannoy's Review

Written on: 04/07/2016

Hi ivannoy ,

I am sorry to hear you are frustrated with this one transaction made with the merchant after clicking through from our site. Even if the cashback rate is more than the purchase price we would still advise members not to purchase from the merchant unless they were going to do so anyway. This prevents any unnecessary upset if we are deemed not eligible for the cashback which is a rare occurrence in itself and can often be prevented.

TopCashback has no input when it comes to deciding whether or not we are eligible and for the right reasons as we could be seen as a bias party if we did have input towards these decisions. The cashback network is there to obtain payments from merchants and also get information like eligibility from them.

While I can't comment on your singular transaction as I do not have the full information available I can say that the cashback network, in addition to ourselves keep an eye on declined rates to ensure a merchant isn't abusing the cashback system. While the reason may have been 'wagering requirements' this could mean a lot more than just the amount you wagered.

In order to provide further help and support I will need you to lodge a Support Ticket so our team can look into this in more detail.

Ivannoy's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2016

I have lodged support tickets nothing has been done. You should not be advertising and promoting a product that is clearly not right total misrepresentation on your part. You do not even care that you are clearly offering cashback then when all the rules are adhered to you refuse to pay? Its simply out of order and totally wrong.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to Ivannoy's Comment

Written on: 14/07/2016

Hi,

To clarify this a little, TopCashback does not make any eligibility decisions. The cashback you are paid is paid to us first and we just pass this on to our members. Other companies and websites display the same links and have the same criteria but this is just paid to them and kept by them to enjoy. Therefore it is important that you do not see cashback as an incentive to purchase.

Ultimately it's not fair to expect a merchant to pay us for the cashback for a transaction we are not eligible for and this is what has happened with your case. Sometimes this can be done due to us not being a last referrer of the purchase so it is paid to someone else or in other cases it's done due to an oversight of an important term of the cashback. Either way we are not willing to cover the costs of unpaid commission that is not paid to us due to the transaction not fulfilling the criteria. This would be unfair to those who did make an eligible purchase.

I understand cashback being declined can be frustrating but there seems to be a confusion here between cashback and a special offer and they are two different things. A special offer is there as an incentive to make a purchase and offered directly by a merchant on their site, a cashback rate is commission paid thanking a company for referring a sale. All we are doing is giving that thank you back on to our members.

Ivannoy's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2016

What a lot of twoddle you clearly are guilty of misrepresentation. I followed all the rules that you asked me to and there is no reason to refuse the cashback. You should not advertise something that is not right. I have not even been given a valid reason for refusing the cashback this will be because there is none?

“Customer Service non existent & misleading deals”

Written on: 11/05/2016 by KeelyDominguez64 (1 review written)

I was Emailed by TopCashback (TC) regarding a deal on Car Insurance. On accessing the insurer's website the actual cash back was lower than that quoted by TC. The insurer suggested contacting TC. Although I am already logged in, the Support site requires my logon ID & password entering again together with a randomly generated set of digits. The site will not log me in. TC does not provide telephone contact so I am at a loss to know how to raise issues. I am strongly tempted to close my account… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/05/2016

Hi KeelyDominguez6,

The log in page will only appear again if you have saved passwords enabled and this is for your account security. The issue with this normally is that the incorrect password may be saved and is causing your log in issues.I would suggest you go to your internet history settings and delete saved passwords. Our Team will be happy to help with this if you do get in touch with them.

“Rubbish”

Written on: 09/04/2016 by Renei193 (1 review written)

Used this site twice on recommendation. Both times, no cash-back. Big letdown… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/04/2016

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you didn't receive your cashback. If cashback doesn't track our team are normally able to further chase this up and investigate the issue with your transactions. Please contact our support team through a ticket in order to get this looked into further for you.

TopCashback Support

“Dosen't honour terms and conditions”

Written on: 04/04/2016 by meltingpotnexus (1 review written)

Beware. Was swindled by Topcashback (tcb )for nationwide flexdirect cashback offer. TCB/Nationwide terms said I need to switch accounts within 45 days of OPENING flex-direct account. My Flexdirect Account was opened 19 Feb 2016. Soon afterwards TCB contacted me to say Nationwide had refused the cashback as no switch details were found within 45 days of account opening. TCB said since I had clicked through to nationwide website on 07 December 2015, 45 days had already lapsed, and asked me if… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to meltingpotnexus's Review

Written on: 05/04/2016

Hi,

I am sorry you disagree with the merchants decision regarding this. The merchant sets out the terms and conditions for the cashback and these are included on our site. If a transaction is declined we will query this to our best ability however if the merchant is certain the transaction doesn't fulfil the criteria then they will not award us the commission.

We do monitor transactions to ensure a merchant isn't declining more transactions than normal and if this is the case we will investigate further with them and take action if necessary. I understand not receiving cashback can be frustrating but please be rest assured that unsuccessful cashback accounts for a very small percentage of transactions through us and we will always do our best to ensure that eligible transactions are paid for.

TopCashback Support

“The just make excuses... you wont anywhere trust me”

Written on: 24/03/2016 by besonders1 (1 review written)

I used to use topcashback, I was one of their original customers when it first came out, the customer service used to be "spot on" with missing claims. I recently applied for a nationwide credit card and was promised £30 cashback, it did not track one week after being accepted, so when i put in a missing cashback claim, I was asked for my credit card number of which I did not have as I had just opened the account and was waiting for it to be sent to me. So one month later the credit card… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to besonders1's Review

Written on: 30/03/2016

Hi,

I am really sorry you feel like that. Our Team will always endeavour to help and where possible go above and beyond to try every route possible. If a member of the team asked for details of a transaction so they could query something and this was not done I would ask that you reply back to your claim and ask for it to be looked at by the original staff member and this should ensure that all routes are followed as expected. All responses are made by TopCashback staff and therefore there can be rare cases of genuine human error. Where this is the case we will always endeavour to help our members.

What we can not do is award cashback when it's not awarded to us as this wouldn't be fair to other members. Every time we speak with a member and help them we have to bear in mind whether we are able to treat other members in a similar way. This is a way to ensure fair play is used across the Customer Care Team.

I do hope this helps.

TopCashback Support

“All a bit of a letdown”

Written on: 08/03/2016 by amWagner1952 (1 review written)

Having used them for 18 months I was quite pleased at first, but over the last 6 months they are increasingly failing to pay out, usually claiming that the retailer in question didn't log my visit via them. The winner is that they then claim they can't provide proof of this due to confidentiality rules! The upshot is that they can refuse to pay up whenever they like and provide no evedence whatsoever as to why, leaving them and the retailer sitting pretty while muppets like me are out of pocket… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/03/2016

Hey,

I am sorry to hear you have had a few recent declined transactions. We certainly have no interest in keeping your cashback and therefore if this is paid to us it will certainly be paid to you. If another referrer is identified the cashback is normally awarded to them and we have no power to stop this from happening. It also wouldn't be fair for us to expect the cashback network to make decisions based on personal preference for us because we have a member who is expecting cashback.

With that being said nearly all transactions made through us do track as we would expect and doing certain things such as clearing cookies and cache before logging in, disabling ad blockers and not using voucher codes not on our site can reduce the chance of a transaction being accredited to another source.

Shane14's Comment

Written on: 10/03/2016

Hi,

Thanks for for response, but the simple fact is that I categorically do not use any other cashback sites. When visting a given retailer I either go direct, via google (not google shopping) or via yourselves, and in all the declined cases your website has registed my visit via TCB. Even if we exonerate yourselves and put the blame on the retailer we're still left with the fact that they can decline payments at will without having to provide any proof as to why, simply by wielding privacy rules. I will persist for the time being, and will clear my browser as advised before every purchase, but am really losing belief in the system.

Written on: 11/03/2016

Hi,

I do understand your comments and point of view. A common misconception is that if another referrer is recognised it has to be a cashback site which is not the case. Cashback sites work in a very similar way to other sites including those who earn revenue from displaying adverts and also search engines.

Cookies on your device can originate from many different sources and therefore they can also earn commission instead of us. The merchant themselves don't decide who to award the commission to as it is down to the cashback network to award this and they don't have any preferences over any referrer. Instead they award this fairly by looking at the cookie that was recognised when the purchase was made. I really do hope clearing cookies and cache helps you and reduces the chance of this happening.

Matt

“Constantly chasing claims, poor, would not recommend ”

Written on: 11/02/2016 by Dulce317 (1 review written)

booked a holiday through on the beach, opened a claim still waiting after 6 months as on the beach said it was for a flight, total cost paid nearly £1900, expensive flight with them if that is the case. Very poor communication, poor customer service, promotions rarely work correctly. Poor Management of promotions. Disgusted in the site, very disappointing and not worth doing… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/02/2016

Hi,

I am sorry to hear your transaction through us didn't track at the expected amount of cashback. When this happens it means we are not due to receive the full commission available and as we pass on 100% of what we are paid you will see this reflect in your cashback amount. However, as you mention we have a claims process in place to query transactions like this when they happen.

When a claim is lodged we need to ask the cashback network why we have been awarded a lower than expected amount and will also try and convince them that we are eligible for the full amount of cashback ( the rate shown on our site minus the top up we pay ourselves). It can take the merchant time to get back to us as they have to thoroughly investigate our case. On average it can take up to between 12-16 weeks to hear back but this time frame can vary.

If this time frame passes we do ask members to submit a support ticket as our team will happily look into this for you and get you the best update they can. However, it is important to note as soon as we hear a resolution we will let you know via your Claims Thread.

“TCB going downhill?”

Written on: 01/02/2016 by 205Schultz (1 review written)

TCB used to try harder, but cynically the overall performance has gone downhill. They used to have a user forum, they removed that (I wonder why, and its not the answer they gave). They also used to have a facility so that you could check the tracking, they removed that (I know why, and its not the answer TCB gave). They seem to be spending more time on these "treat" games, again its not open, no one has any idea if they actually pay out, no one as far as I am aware have said they have got… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/02/2016

Hi,

We found that it was in the best interests of our members to focus on support tickets and other external ways they are using to speak with us. I'm sorry if you don't agree with this.

We do still clearly display merchant stats on our site, the only exception to this is if we do not have enough information to create a realistic set of data.

The games on site are very popular and we have received so much positivity about them. The accusations you make about these being rigging and fixed are unfounded and not true. More information on the winners and prizes are available in the terms and conditions of this game.

We will only provide a declined reason when we are given one. Members can lodge claims and these do normally result in a final decision being made; whether this is a reason for a decline or an overturned decision.

Millions of transactions take place on site and only a small amount ever have issues. Sometimes there are issues with tracking, after all it is technology and I am sure you can appreciate technology sometimes does strange things and doesn't work as expected. We always work behind the scenes to investigate tracking issues and will get them sorted as soon as possible. As well as this we have the claims system in place to query specific transactions.

“Payable cashback declined”

Written on: 26/01/2016 by AshleeMcNeill (1 review written)

I had cashback that achieved 'Payable' status. A few days later when I was going to request payment I noted that approximately £20 (5 small payments from the same merchant) had been deleted from my 'Payable' account. After investigation it appeared that the merchant had subsequently declined the payment. I requested help but was informed by TCB that I had to submit missing cashback claims for each of the 5 retrospectively declined payments. This is getting very tedious. My message is: do… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/01/2016

Hi,

I am sorry to hear some of your recent transactions got declined after moving to payable. In incredibly rare cases a merchant may occidentally move cashback to payable and then realises this was done in error. As they do not class us as eligible for the cashback they will take back the cashback. When this is the case, as a 100% cashback site we do have to pass this decision on to our members. I do hope now you have lodged a claim we can overturn these decisions for you, we will certainly try our best!

topcashback.co.uk