Top Cashback Reviews - www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“Great Site if they ever paid you”

Written on: 18/03/2015 by eqHampton96 (1 review written)

This site is horrible, it takes months and months, sometimes 6 mos. to get your cashback and then sometimes you never get it. You'd be better off if you used any other cashback site that actually pays you your money… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your TopCashback experience so far. Unfortunately, cashback is not guaranteed I'm afraid but please be assured that we will always do our best to ensure that any expected amounts are received.

cashback is not instant and depending on what has been purchased, can take several months to progress through to payable, but this is why we provide estimated payable speeds for your transactions. Do be aware though that these are just estimates based on the merchants previous payout speeds so it can sometimes take that little bit longer for the cashback to come through.

“Hassle getting payout”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by Corey472 (1 review written)

Amount of cashback tracked £10 less than that advertised on home insurance, so put in claim, after some time now showing as 2 different amounts, one pending and only the £10 difference as confirmed, still nothing payable. So the system is not straightforward in my experience and no guarantee of payment as advertised, even when the purchase goes through smoothly and correctly. There is no way to contact topcashback by phone, so you have to send a support ticket on line and the contact is… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/03/2015

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not seen your transactions progress to payable as quickly as expected, sometimes, as we are only able to provide estimates, it can take a little extra time, but as soon as the cashback has been received, your account will be updated to reflect this.

We do not advertise that cashback is guaranteed and we do have a note within the extra information, on every merchant page that asks members not to make purchases based on the cashback alone, but I am sorry if this was not clear. We will always endeavour to get any expected amounts to you where we can though.

As we are wholly based online, we do not have a contact telephone number, but I can assure you that we respond to all support tickets received and would never close these. We will always provide a response with as much information as we can but if this is not of help, then please do not hesitate to get back to us and we would be happy to look into your query further for you.

“Excellent Site”

Written on: 08/02/2015 by bwHensley486 (1 review written)

I have been a member for about seven years and have had about £10,000 cashback. Their customer service team are very good , and always do their best for you . Sometimes things go wrong , but that's life , overall , a must use site… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for the great feedback and I am glad that we have been able to be of assistance over the years, £10,000 is an amazing amount of cashback to have accumulated!

If there is anything that we can ever to do to help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket.

TopCashback Support

“TCB Quite Good but BEWARE of their Motor Insurance”

Written on: 03/02/2015

I wanted the world to see this all from personal experience. Overall TCB has been quite good. However please be aware that if you buy motor insurance from the TCB that I got some quotations like one does at time of renewal, clicked through and was forced to contact the new insurance company being Octagon by phone to validate it. This wasn't done on the day and had to wait 4 days before it was. Octagon then clicked on the incorrect quote 4 days later from another company which resulted in NIL… Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way, if you do find that this occurs, you can always get in touch with a member of our Customer Care Team on a support ticket and we would be happy to look into this further for you, you can always query with the merchant upon calling also, why this has been the case and if they are able to allow you to complete this online.

I am glad to hear that in general though, you ave been happy with TopCashback and I hope that you continue to enjoy building cashback with us. We are always more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Skypymiky's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I have sent another response/reply on TCB support ticket like you suggested. Under these exceptional circumstances as a one off could someone call me, my number is displayed on the message via TCB support ticket. If not, what is your direct line please?

Written on: 05/02/2015

Hi,

I am afraid that as we are wholly based online, we would not be able to call but please be assured that our Customer Care Team will do all they can to be of assistance here.

Skypymiky's Comment

Written on: 11/02/2015

Hi,

Someone has now closed my claim, ie they say they cannot assist any further as I clicked on the wrong button. It seems there are 2 final responses. This appears to be a confused outcome with TCB stating to outcomes. Surely someone there in authority or with experience of a similar situation can process the claim. All you have to do is the right thing as I didn't do anything wrong, the company processed incorrectly to avoid having to pay you and me.

Written on: 17/02/2015

Hi,

I am sorry to hear this, could you get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket? We would be happy to look into this in more detail for you!

Many thanks,
TopCashback Support

“CASHBACK NEEDS TO HAVE DISPUTES RAISED!!”

Written on: 01/02/2015 by Carolyn2503 (1 review written)

Only joined in September and have had to raise disputes for 4 purchases. Some not paid at all and some not the amount stated you would receive. More hassle than it's worth in my opinion… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Carolyn2503's Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this, have you been finding that your transactions have not been tracking for you, if so, then there are a few measures that you can take to help to improve the tracking of future purchases, this includes ensuring that any ad-blockers that you may have installed are disabled and also, that your cookies are cleared just before you click through to purchase.

I hope that this is of some help but of you do have any questions at all, you can always get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket.

Nl2015's Response to Carolyn2503's Review

Written on: 14/02/2015

Agree completely, I waited 2 months for £6 and got £1 due to admin fee, what a joke

“very dissapointed - not recommended”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by 393O'Connell (1 review written)

I purchased a sky package through topcashback.co.uk in September and still have not had my cashback. I have tried to contact them by filling in the online form and have still not heard back. I never even received a confirmation that the online complaint was received. Rubbish… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/01/2015

Hi there,

This sounds like you have lodged a claim for your transaction which can take around 3 months to be resolved, from the date that this was submitted to the network. If you would like an update to your claim, you can always post a message to our team on your claim thread, which you can access via the Customer Care section of your account, we can then take a better look into this for you and let you know what the status of this is.

Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

TopCashback Support

“not bad, not bad at all.”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by 312Shea (1 review written)

They basically give you the commission a sales agent would get on a sale. I've had a smooth time as a plus member and any declined cashback has been explained. I've had less trouble than i did with their competitors so have stuck with them. Generally very good rates and plenty of retailers supported… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

Hi there,

Thanks for a fantastic review and it is great to hear that you have enjoyed using the site, we will always do our best to provide the best service that we can and we will always be 100% honest with you, our Customer Care Team are always happy to help.

TopCashback Support

“Hastings declined, no reason given!”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by MarekPowalski (1 review written)

I brought Hastings car insurance for my wife through topcashback and paid in full. One of the main reasons I chose hastings was because of the cashback, so imagine my surprise when the cashback vanished with no reason, and to add insult to injury, topcashback will not follow up any cashback claim 100 days old or more, what a steaming pile of horse bs! Clearly this is some dirty ploy by hastings to get you business, after which they stiff you with no come back on them. It's the last time I'll… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to MarekPowalski's Review

Written on: 23/12/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has gone on to be declined, but if you could contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket, we would be happy to look into overriding the 100 day limit for you so that you can proceed in lodging your claim.

We do ask that you view cashback as a bonus as this is not a guarantee, but we will always endeavour to get any expected cashback amounts to you where we can.

I am afraid that ourselves and review centre do not tolerate swearing within the reviews which is why this would not have been displayed for you originally, but we do appreciate that you have now removed this.

I hope that we can be of assistance and get your transaction tracking as expected and have a very Merry Christmas.

Marekpowalski's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2014

Same comment as was made on previous posts! Regardless of your statement, to a point it's very misleading as the product is potentially sold on the basis of the cash back and for it to be declined with no reason is far from right, and your company not agreeing to even look in to it to find out the reason is bad business and poor customer service!

Cwtches4475's Response to MarekPowalski's Review

Written on: 24/02/2015

Totally agree! Had the same dirty ploy with Expedia. Paid over £1500 for a flight and hotel package and still waiting for a response from them.
TCB claiming that maybe it did not track properly, yet the other 2 transactions that I made on TCB that very same day paid out within a couple of weeks.
I lodged a complaint but 2 months on I am still waiting.
TCB you are a bunch of C O N artists and your ticket/complaint policies are disgusting and a pack of lies. You will purposely exceed 100 days so you don't have to pay a penny.
I will never use you again and make sure EVERYONE I know switches from using you to Quidco

“Look else where”

Written on: 20/12/2014 by Prince366 (1 review written)

Use another cash back site, this one is unreliable and dishonest. A lot of transactions don't track, the claims process takes too long and they incorrectly claim that the merchant declined your claim. The priority customer service if you pay the £5 is a joke and you get answered quicker if you hadn't paid, they claim to offer the highest cash back but some places they offer £0 where the other major player offered £10 so hardly the highest, you can of course claim but it's not worth the hassle… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/12/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way, we will always be honest with our members and if you do find that you are experiencing a high number of untracked transactions, then we would suggest ensuring that any ad-blockers installed are disabled and that your cookies are cleared prior to clicking through to purchase. Using a different browser for TopCashback can be of help.

We provide all our members with the best support that we can, the £5 yearly admin fee provides a variety of added features which include a higher top-up rate on your transactions and no additional adverts around site.

We may not always have the highest cashback around but this is why we have the option to lodge a claim for a highest cashback guarantee, this means that if you do spot the same offer on another cashback site, with a higher offer, we can look into matching this for you.

I hope that this is of some help but if you do have any questions at all, our Customer Care Team would be more than happy to help.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

“Very good service”

Written on: 15/12/2014 by Sampsonvy422 (1 review written)

Have used top cash back for a couple of years ,very pleased with the service .I would recommend to all… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/12/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for a great review, we love to hear back from our members when we have been able to provide good service and we are always happy to be of help. Don't forget to use your referral link when recommending us so that you can gain that little extra bonus too!

“DON'T USE TOPCASHBACK ”

Written on: 10/12/2014

They refuse to pay cashback. Made me wait over 1 year now claim it's too old. Have loads of correspondence from them saying don't worry it takes time we are working on it. Be careful… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/12/2014

Hi there,

Merchants do have there own rules in which they will determine whether a transaction is eligible and sometimes, if there is a distance between a transaction not tracking, or being declined, before a claim is lodged, they may not be able to process this through their systems and I am sorry if this has been the case for you.

If you could get in touch on a support ticket though, we would be more than happy to look into this in more detail for you and provide some further information.

“flip of a coin site”

Written on: 07/12/2014 by TrevonLawrence351 (1 review written)

hit or miss if you get your money, and if you do you'll be lucky if it's any less than 6 months, more like 9 months to a year for it. Half the time, they wriggle out of it by claiming you never clicked through or there's problems with the retailer. Don't buy based on the cashback price, you'll probably never see it… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/12/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you feel the cashback is hit or miss.

I am afraid that cashback is not an instant thing and the time that it takes for each transaction to progress to payable can vary, but I can assure you that as soon as we have received the cashback for your transaction, this will be reflected in your account. Sometimes, a transaction may not track and you may need to lodge a claim, but these may not always be successful due to varying reasons, such as an invalid voucher code being used or another marketing channel being attributed to the sale, but there are a few measures that you can take to help to prevent this from occurring, this includes clearing your cookies just before you purchase and also, ensuring that you disable any ad-blockers. Please be sure to also read the merchant notes as these will detail any factors that could cause your transaction to be ineligible for cashback

I hope this is of some help.

TopCashback Support

“Missing cashback like crazy!”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by tcb_sucks (1 review written)

I placed a dozen of orders on GNC, which TCB agrees to give me12% of cashback. However, after waiting for a month, nothing showed up! The total amount of the purchases were close to $1k, meaning TCB has declined to offer about $120 in cash back… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to tcb_sucks's Review

Written on: 21/11/2014

Hi there,

It sounds like you may need to lodge a claim for your transactions which you will be able to do via the Customer Care section on your account and by selecting to 'view or lodge a claim'. We would be happy to look into getting these tracking to your account as expected for you, but if you do have any questions at all, please do get in touch on a support ticket and we would be happy to help.

Samantha

“Great cashback site. I have been a member for many...”

Written on: 18/11/2014 by bvno (2 reviews written)

Great cashback site. I have been a member for many years and have been paid over £300 so far. There have been few occasions when I have missed out on payments but as the retailer won't acknowledge the purchase... it has even happened to me with Apple and I accept some of this will be extremely hard to bring to a close every time. Having said that I have watched topcashback get better every time and would continue with them for the foreseeable future… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to bvno's Review

Written on: 19/11/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for a great review and we love to hear how much our members have been able to save in cashback. I am glad to hear that we improve our service with each issue that may need resolving and we will continue to do all that we can to provide the best service possible for our members.

TopCashback Support

“Cashbacks Confirming But Not Paying Out”

Written on: 16/11/2014 by 265Carney (1 review written)

been member for since 2008, Topcashback has been paying out, but this year, 2014, purchases that are tracked as confirmed are not moving to payable even after the time stated. Some are not even tracking to pending. Whats Wrong? Now being careful not to use Topcashback when factoring cashback as part of a purchase… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing these issues. If you could be sure to clear your cookies prior to purchase and turn off any ad-blocker that you may have installed, then you should go on to see your tracking improve for you.

As for your confirmed transactions, have these all passed the estimated payable speeds shown on your account? These are only estimates that we are able to provide based on the merchants previous payout speed so it can sometimes take a little longer for these to progress, but you can always get in touch with a member of our Customer Care Team via a support ticket if you feel that these are taking much longer than expected to become payable and we would be happy to look into these further for you.

Samantha

“Missing cash back,unable to login, my account not...”

Written on: 21/10/2014 by Nizooh (1 review written)

Got an email in June saying I got a new cash back transaction, expected payout date mid October, got the app with login details saved. Went to access app & main online site, both saying account not recognised.cant rest password on either app or main site. Have used in the past very happily, now missing nearly £100 Help please!!!!!… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Nizooh's Review

Written on: 21/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access your account, we would be more than happy to help with this and look into why this is occurring for you.

Could you kindly email ourselves so that we can do this?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
TopCashback Support

“BEWARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED”

Written on: 15/10/2014 by McGuirewn1971 (1 review written)

Used this site to purchase two items recently but on both occasions cashback was refused Excuses were that the merchants refused to accept my claims Use this site at your peril.Do not expect payment … Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that your claims were not successful for you, we will always do all that we can to provide you with a positive resolution, but it is ultimately the decision of the merchant.

If you would like any further information on why these have been declined and any measures that can be taken to help to improve the success of your transactions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team who would be more than happy to help.

TopCashback Support

“Unreliable tracking, much worse than Quidco”

Written on: 14/10/2014

Joined them and closed my Quidco account due to the promise of Tesco Clubcard points and other bonus payout methods. Doesn't make it clear until cash out that theres a £50 max annual limit. Earnt nearly £4k in about 5 years with Quidco maybe one ot two didn't track. Out of my first dozen or so transactions here 3 haven't tracked and don't look too promising so far. Hoping things improve or I'm back to Quidco, who despite TCB claims to the contrary, actually have better payout rates on a… Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am afraid that there is a £50 yearly limit on the Tesco Clubcard option, but with the boost option on the Tesco site, you can make the most of your points with a variety of offers.

In regards to your tracking, please be sure to clear your cookies, especially if you have been using a search engine or have had any other tabs open, as these can cause your transaction to be attributed to another marketing channel meaning these may not track for you, but by clearing your cookies before you click through, you can help to prevent this from happening. If you have any ad-blockers installed on your PC or browser also, then we do advise disabling these before you purchase as these can have an impact on your tracking.

I hope that you see your tracking go on to improve for you but if you should have any questions at all, our Customer Care Team are always on hand to help and you can get in touch via a support ticket.

TopCasback Support

Disappointedfromdorset's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2014

Clear your cookies blah blah blah. Gotta be your guys fault on this your systems etc etc.

Did you not read the bit about how successful and profitable I found your main competitor.

Gotta be TCB, not me!

Written on: 20/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this is the case, tracking is not done through TopCashback but via the affiliate marketing network and there are many factors which can have an impact on this, as mentioned above.

If there is anything that we are able to do to be of assistance with any transactions made, please do get in touch with us via our support ticketing system and we would be happy to help.

“I WOULDN'T TRUST THEM”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by KenyaMiller (1 review written)

this website is worthless. I purchased o2 phone contract through them and earned £73.5 cash back. This amount was on my account for about 2 weeks after my purchase, also even received my monthly statement with exactly the same £73.5 for O2 transaction and then suddenly I have discovered that this amount has been changed down to £35. Made a claim, forwarded my monthly statement to them but of course: "After looking into the offer history on the date of 25/09/2014, there wasn''t an offer for… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has occurred or you.

Looking into this, I cannot see that there were any cashback offers of £73.50 on the date of your purchase, but there was an offer of £35 cashback for New Pay Monthly Contracts from £37- £42.99. If your transaction has gone on to track at a higher rate, it is very rare that the merchant will produce the cashback for this and therefore, you will see your cashback adjusted to the correct amount before becoming payable.

I do apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused from this and you can always contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket if you should have any further questions at all.

Hermanvonlovejoy's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2015

This is exactly what happened to my wife. Same contract with o2 and was awarded £73.5 cash back reduced to £35. which she never received .

“Not helpful”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by Angeebug (1 review written)

Bought car insurance for my son from Hastings via Topcashback Waited and waited for the cashback and then found it had been declined. Support tickets sent to Topcashback received no help whatsoever as they failed to look into it or chase it up. They just could not be bothered. Cannot get through to them any other way except through these stupid support tickets which are either not answered so basically say....No cashback..Tough… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Angeebug's Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that your cashback with Hastings was declined, we are not always issued with a reason why this has been the case but this is why we have the claims system in place. Whilst our Claims Team will endeavour to get any expected cashback to you, this is ultimately the decision of the merchant and sometimes, our efforts may not be successful, but our Customer Care Team are always more than happy to answer any questions you may have surrounding this and also, see if there is anyway that a returned decision can be appealed.

I do apologise if you feel that you did not receive satisfactory service in this case and we will be sure to take your comments on board regarding this, hopefully though, any future transactions go on to be more successful for you.

topcashback.co.uk