Top Cashback Reviews - www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“very dissapointed - not recommended”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by 393O'Connell (1 review written)

I purchased a sky package through topcashback.co.uk in September and still have not had my cashback. I have tried to contact them by filling in the online form and have still not heard back. I never even received a confirmation that the online complaint was received. Rubbish… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/01/2015

Hi there,

This sounds like you have lodged a claim for your transaction which can take around 3 months to be resolved, from the date that this was submitted to the network. If you would like an update to your claim, you can always post a message to our team on your claim thread, which you can access via the Customer Care section of your account, we can then take a better look into this for you and let you know what the status of this is.

Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

TopCashback Support

“not bad, not bad at all.”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by 312Shea (1 review written)

They basically give you the commission a sales agent would get on a sale. I've had a smooth time as a plus member and any declined cashback has been explained. I've had less trouble than i did with their competitors so have stuck with them. Generally very good rates and plenty of retailers supported… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

Hi there,

Thanks for a fantastic review and it is great to hear that you have enjoyed using the site, we will always do our best to provide the best service that we can and we will always be 100% honest with you, our Customer Care Team are always happy to help.

All the best,
TopCashback Support

“Hastings declined, no reason given!”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by MarekPowalski (1 review written)

I brought Hastings car insurance for my wife through topcashback and paid in full. One of the main reasons I chose hastings was because of the cashback, so imagine my surprise when the cashback vanished with no reason, and to add insult to injury, topcashback will not follow up any cashback claim 100 days old or more, what a steaming pile of horse bs! Clearly this is some dirty ploy by hastings to get you business, after which they stiff you with no come back on them. It's the last time I'll… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to MarekPowalski's Review

Written on: 23/12/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has gone on to be declined, but if you could contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket, we would be happy to look into overriding the 100 day limit for you so that you can proceed in lodging your claim.

We do ask that you view cashback as a bonus as this is not a guarantee, but we will always endeavour to get any expected cashback amounts to you where we can.

I am afraid that ourselves and review centre do not tolerate swearing within the reviews which is why this would not have been displayed for you originally, but we do appreciate that you have now removed this.

I hope that we can be of assistance and get your transaction tracking as expected and have a very Merry Christmas.

Marekpowalski's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2014

Same comment as was made on previous posts! Regardless of your statement, to a point it's very misleading as the product is potentially sold on the basis of the cash back and for it to be declined with no reason is far from right, and your company not agreeing to even look in to it to find out the reason is bad business and poor customer service!

“Look else where”

Written on: 20/12/2014 by Prince366 (1 review written)

Use another cash back site, this one is unreliable and dishonest. A lot of transactions don't track, the claims process takes too long and they incorrectly claim that the merchant declined your claim. The priority customer service if you pay the £5 is a joke and you get answered quicker if you hadn't paid, they claim to offer the highest cash back but some places they offer £0 where the other major player offered £10 so hardly the highest, you can of course claim but it's not worth the hassle… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/12/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way, we will always be honest with our members and if you do find that you are experiencing a high number of untracked transactions, then we would suggest ensuring that any ad-blockers installed are disabled and that your cookies are cleared prior to clicking through to purchase. Using a different browser for TopCashback can be of help.

We provide all our members with the best support that we can, the £5 yearly admin fee provides a variety of added features which include a higher top-up rate on your transactions and no additional adverts around site.

We may not always have the highest cashback around but this is why we have the option to lodge a claim for a highest cashback guarantee, this means that if you do spot the same offer on another cashback site, with a higher offer, we can look into matching this for you.

I hope that this is of some help but if you do have any questions at all, our Customer Care Team would be more than happy to help.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

“Very good service”

Written on: 15/12/2014 by Sampsonvy422 (1 review written)

Have used top cash back for a couple of years ,very pleased with the service .I would recommend to all… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/12/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for a great review, we love to hear back from our members when we have been able to provide good service and we are always happy to be of help. Don't forget to use your referral link when recommending us so that you can gain that little extra bonus too!

“DON'T USE TOPCASHBACK ”

Written on: 10/12/2014

They refuse to pay cashback. Made me wait over 1 year now claim it's too old. Have loads of correspondence from them saying don't worry it takes time we are working on it. Be careful… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/12/2014

Hi there,

Merchants do have there own rules in which they will determine whether a transaction is eligible and sometimes, if there is a distance between a transaction not tracking, or being declined, before a claim is lodged, they may not be able to process this through their systems and I am sorry if this has been the case for you.

If you could get in touch on a support ticket though, we would be more than happy to look into this in more detail for you and provide some further information.

“flip of a coin site”

Written on: 07/12/2014 by TrevonLawrence351 (1 review written)

hit or miss if you get your money, and if you do you'll be lucky if it's any less than 6 months, more like 9 months to a year for it. Half the time, they wriggle out of it by claiming you never clicked through or there's problems with the retailer. Don't buy based on the cashback price, you'll probably never see it… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/12/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that you feel the cashback is hit or miss.

I am afraid that cashback is not an instant thing and the time that it takes for each transaction to progress to payable can vary, but I can assure you that as soon as we have received the cashback for your transaction, this will be reflected in your account. Sometimes, a transaction may not track and you may need to lodge a claim, but these may not always be successful due to varying reasons, such as an invalid voucher code being used or another marketing channel being attributed to the sale, but there are a few measures that you can take to help to prevent this from occurring, this includes clearing your cookies just before you purchase and also, ensuring that you disable any ad-blockers. Please be sure to also read the merchant notes as these will detail any factors that could cause your transaction to be ineligible for cashback

I hope this is of some help.

TopCashback Support

“Missing cashback like crazy!”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by tcb_sucks (1 review written)

I placed a dozen of orders on GNC, which TCB agrees to give me12% of cashback. However, after waiting for a month, nothing showed up! The total amount of the purchases were close to $1k, meaning TCB has declined to offer about $120 in cash back… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to tcb_sucks's Review

Written on: 21/11/2014

Hi there,

It sounds like you may need to lodge a claim for your transactions which you will be able to do via the Customer Care section on your account and by selecting to 'view or lodge a claim'. We would be happy to look into getting these tracking to your account as expected for you, but if you do have any questions at all, please do get in touch on a support ticket and we would be happy to help.

Samantha

“Great cashback site. I have been a member for many...”

Written on: 18/11/2014 by bvno (2 reviews written)

Great cashback site. I have been a member for many years and have been paid over £300 so far. There have been few occasions when I have missed out on payments but as the retailer won't acknowledge the purchase... it has even happened to me with Apple and I accept some of this will be extremely hard to bring to a close every time. Having said that I have watched topcashback get better every time and would continue with them for the foreseeable future… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to bvno's Review

Written on: 19/11/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for a great review and we love to hear how much our members have been able to save in cashback. I am glad to hear that we improve our service with each issue that may need resolving and we will continue to do all that we can to provide the best service possible for our members.

All the best,
TopCashback Support

“Cashbacks Confirming But Not Paying Out”

Written on: 16/11/2014 by 265Carney (1 review written)

been member for since 2008, Topcashback has been paying out, but this year, 2014, purchases that are tracked as confirmed are not moving to payable even after the time stated. Some are not even tracking to pending. Whats Wrong? Now being careful not to use Topcashback when factoring cashback as part of a purchase… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing these issues. If you could be sure to clear your cookies prior to purchase and turn off any ad-blocker that you may have installed, then you should go on to see your tracking improve for you.

As for your confirmed transactions, have these all passed the estimated payable speeds shown on your account? These are only estimates that we are able to provide based on the merchants previous payout speed so it can sometimes take a little longer for these to progress, but you can always get in touch with a member of our Customer Care Team via a support ticket if you feel that these are taking much longer than expected to become payable and we would be happy to look into these further for you.

Samantha

“Missing cash back,unable to login, my account not...”

Written on: 21/10/2014 by Nizooh (1 review written)

Got an email in June saying I got a new cash back transaction, expected payout date mid October, got the app with login details saved. Went to access app & main online site, both saying account not recognised.cant rest password on either app or main site. Have used in the past very happily, now missing nearly £100 Help please!!!!!… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Nizooh's Review

Written on: 21/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access your account, we would be more than happy to help with this and look into why this is occurring for you.

Could you kindly email ourselves so that we can do this?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
TopCashback Support

“BEWARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED”

Written on: 15/10/2014 by McGuirewn1971 (1 review written)

Used this site to purchase two items recently but on both occasions cashback was refused Excuses were that the merchants refused to accept my claims Use this site at your peril.Do not expect payment … Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that your claims were not successful for you, we will always do all that we can to provide you with a positive resolution, but it is ultimately the decision of the merchant.

If you would like any further information on why these have been declined and any measures that can be taken to help to improve the success of your transactions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team who would be more than happy to help.

TopCashback Support

“Unreliable tracking, much worse than Quidco”

Written on: 14/10/2014

Joined them and closed my Quidco account due to the promise of Tesco Clubcard points and other bonus payout methods. Doesn't make it clear until cash out that theres a £50 max annual limit. Earnt nearly £4k in about 5 years with Quidco maybe one ot two didn't track. Out of my first dozen or so transactions here 3 haven't tracked and don't look too promising so far. Hoping things improve or I'm back to Quidco, who despite TCB claims to the contrary, actually have better payout rates on a… Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am afraid that there is a £50 yearly limit on the Tesco Clubcard option, but with the boost option on the Tesco site, you can make the most of your points with a variety of offers.

In regards to your tracking, please be sure to clear your cookies, especially if you have been using a search engine or have had any other tabs open, as these can cause your transaction to be attributed to another marketing channel meaning these may not track for you, but by clearing your cookies before you click through, you can help to prevent this from happening. If you have any ad-blockers installed on your PC or browser also, then we do advise disabling these before you purchase as these can have an impact on your tracking.

I hope that you see your tracking go on to improve for you but if you should have any questions at all, our Customer Care Team are always on hand to help and you can get in touch via a support ticket.

TopCasback Support

Disappointedfromdorset's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2014

Clear your cookies blah blah blah. Gotta be your guys fault on this your systems etc etc.

Did you not read the bit about how successful and profitable I found your main competitor.

Gotta be TCB, not me!

Written on: 20/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this is the case, tracking is not done through TopCashback but via the affiliate marketing network and there are many factors which can have an impact on this, as mentioned above.

If there is anything that we are able to do to be of assistance with any transactions made, please do get in touch with us via our support ticketing system and we would be happy to help.

“I WOULDN'T TRUST THEM”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by KenyaMiller (1 review written)

this website is worthless. I purchased o2 phone contract through them and earned £73.5 cash back. This amount was on my account for about 2 weeks after my purchase, also even received my monthly statement with exactly the same £73.5 for O2 transaction and then suddenly I have discovered that this amount has been changed down to £35. Made a claim, forwarded my monthly statement to them but of course: "After looking into the offer history on the date of 25/09/2014, there wasn''t an offer for… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/10/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has occurred or you.

Looking into this, I cannot see that there were any cashback offers of £73.50 on the date of your purchase, but there was an offer of £35 cashback for New Pay Monthly Contracts from £37- £42.99. If your transaction has gone on to track at a higher rate, it is very rare that the merchant will produce the cashback for this and therefore, you will see your cashback adjusted to the correct amount before becoming payable.

I do apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused from this and you can always contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket if you should have any further questions at all.

“Not helpful”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by Angeebug (1 review written)

Bought car insurance for my son from Hastings via Topcashback Waited and waited for the cashback and then found it had been declined. Support tickets sent to Topcashback received no help whatsoever as they failed to look into it or chase it up. They just could not be bothered. Cannot get through to them any other way except through these stupid support tickets which are either not answered so basically say....No cashback..Tough… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Angeebug's Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that your cashback with Hastings was declined, we are not always issued with a reason why this has been the case but this is why we have the claims system in place. Whilst our Claims Team will endeavour to get any expected cashback to you, this is ultimately the decision of the merchant and sometimes, our efforts may not be successful, but our Customer Care Team are always more than happy to answer any questions you may have surrounding this and also, see if there is anyway that a returned decision can be appealed.

I do apologise if you feel that you did not receive satisfactory service in this case and we will be sure to take your comments on board regarding this, hopefully though, any future transactions go on to be more successful for you.

“Fantastic Website”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by wtMurray6 (1 review written)

Can’t believe some of the ratings and comments left by others, seriously sad people! I have been registered with TopCashback for about 3 years and have received over £700… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for the fantastic review, I am really glad to hear that we have been able to help in saving you over £700 in cashback, I hope that you have treated yourself to something nice!

If there is ever anything that we can do to be of assistance at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team.

“Cashback fromMORETHAN”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by kcim1949 (1 review written)

Why do you have to wait 28 weeks for 20.20 when I took out the policy the premium was debited next day, is it TCB or MORETHAN I would say buyer beware of these two, in the past with Post office and Uswitch been no problem… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to kcim1949's Review

Hi there,

We do have to wait for the merchant to confirm the transaction and pass the cashback on to us, before we can then pass this on to the member. The 28 week estimate that we provide is just an estimate based on the previous payout speed of the merchant. I am afraid that cashback process itself is not instant, due to the channels that this follows, but I would hope that you see your cashback come through for you soon.

If you ever have any questions regarding your cashback at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team via a support ticket, we would be more than happy to help.

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to kcim1949's Review

Kcim1949's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2015

Hi,
Still waiting for £50.50 cashback its nearly 12 months now,
who are the rogues you or more than ?,never ever use again and
will discourage anybody from using either of you.

“Topripoff”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by Bmnate (1 review written)

I joined topcashback back in January then took advantage of the referral bonus to refer my sister. I of course took up all the free cash offers available and helped my sister do the same. Occasional online purchases were made through there website so far so good ....... Not quite This site is a c on, all your doing is making them money while they give you the scraps left on the table. My problems with this site and why I'll never use it again (I'll be using quidco) instead in no particular… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Bmnate's Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your TopCashback experience, I would be more than happy to go through some of these points with you.

As you correctly say, it can take different lengths of time for the cashback to be received and whilst we do try to be as accurate with our estimated payable speeds as possible, these are only estimates based on the merchants previous payout speeds. This does mean that it can take longer than expected for the cashback to come through and we are reliant on receiving this before we can pass this on to our members. Please be assured that in this instances, this is looked into by the merchants network in a bid to get any outstanding amounts to our members.

When a transaction disappears so to speak, this is usually a sign that it has been declined, but you will be able to view this by gong to the 'earnings' section on your account overview and by selecting 'declined cashback' on the right hand side. If you do find that a transaction has been declined, please do not hesitate to lodge a claim for this via the Customer Care section on your account, our Claims Team are always more than happy to look into getting this decision overturned for you with the merchant and their network.

If a referral is flagged up by our systems due to similarities between the two accounts, then we do need to look into this, but in the majority of cases, these do go through without any error. I cannot advise specifically regarding your referral without looking at your account, but I can assure you that our Customer Care Team will have done their best to answer your support ticket to the best of their ability.

The £5 yearly admin fee allows our Plus Members to enjoy a selection of added features including a higher top-up rate and additional promotions on site, we were sure to alert our members to the fact that they would need to revert to Classic Membership before the end of their trial else they would goon to become a full Plus Member. I do apologise if this was not clear though. If you do feel that you are not benefiting from the added features of Plus Membership, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket, we would be more than happy to go through your options to become a Classic Member with you.

I am sorry that you feel our Customer Service is not up to standard, we do operate wholly online and therefore, do not have a Customer Service line in which you can call. I can confirm that we are currently answering all support tickets received within a 24 hour period, claims do take longer to resolve, around 12 weeks once submitted, due to the processes that have to be followed, but our Claims Team will always let you know as soon as any updates are received regarding this.

I hope that I have been able to cover most of your concerns here, our Customer Care Team are always happy to assist with any further questions that you may have.

TopCashback Support

“Still awaiting Orange cash back 1 year later”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by Lucycrisp (4 reviews written)

Finally, after a year of waiting and numerous correspondence with Topcashback they have declined my claim for cashback on an Orange mobile phone contract. I followed the procedure and took screen shots throughout every process of the purchase; it definitely tracked to, and appeared in, my Topcashback account. Orange have finally offered their excuse for not honouring my claim as Topcashback didn't make the referral. This is utter nonsense and untrue. I am now in the process of initiating a… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Lucycrisp's Review

Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that after this length of time, a declined decision has been returned.

when a transaction is attributed to another marketing channel, we find that this is usually because a search engine, or a similar program has been used prior to visiting TopCashback and any cookies not cleared prior to doing so. Unfortunately, this is a hard decision for us to overturn and I do apologise that we have not been able to be of assistance on this occasion.

I am really glad to hear that you have found TopCashback to work well for you otherwise and I do hope that any future transactions go on to be more successful for you.

TopCashback Support

“pro-activity with suppliers needs great improvement”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by JanRhodes (1 review written)

I have £75 outstanding from Expedia for nearly 9 months now and this seems to be acceptable with TopCash Whose pocket is this £75 in as it certainly is not mine… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has not yet further progressed for you, have you completed your stay for this transaction? It can take around 12-16 weeks from when the stay is taken, at an estimate, for the cashback to be received from the merchant via their network.

If this has passed this estimate already, could you kindly contact our Customer Care Team via a support ticket so that we can take a look into this for you in more detail?

I hope that this is of some help!

Written on: 08/09/2014

Hi there,

I hope that this is of some help!

topcashback.co.uk