Top Cashback Reviews - www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“Cashback fromMORETHAN”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by kcim1949 (1 review written)

Why do you have to wait 28 weeks for 20.20 when I took out the policy the premium was debited next day, is it TCB or MORETHAN I would say buyer beware of these two, in the past with Post office and Uswitch been no problem… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to kcim1949's Review

Hi there,

We do have to wait for the merchant to confirm the transaction and pass the cashback on to us, before we can then pass this on to the member. The 28 week estimate that we provide is just an estimate based on the previous payout speed of the merchant. I am afraid that cashback process itself is not instant, due to the channels that this follows, but I would hope that you see your cashback come through for you soon.

If you ever have any questions regarding your cashback at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team via a support ticket, we would be more than happy to help.

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to kcim1949's Review

“Topripoff”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by Bmnate (1 review written)

I joined topcashback back in January then took advantage of the referral bonus to refer my sister. I of course took up all the free cash offers available and helped my sister do the same. Occasional online purchases were made through there website so far so good ....... Not quite This site is a c on, all your doing is making them money while they give you the scraps left on the table. My problems with this site and why I'll never use it again (I'll be using quidco) instead in no particular… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Bmnate's Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your TopCashback experience, I would be more than happy to go through some of these points with you.

As you correctly say, it can take different lengths of time for the cashback to be received and whilst we do try to be as accurate with our estimated payable speeds as possible, these are only estimates based on the merchants previous payout speeds. This does mean that it can take longer than expected for the cashback to come through and we are reliant on receiving this before we can pass this on to our members. Please be assured that in this instances, this is looked into by the merchants network in a bid to get any outstanding amounts to our members.

When a transaction disappears so to speak, this is usually a sign that it has been declined, but you will be able to view this by gong to the 'earnings' section on your account overview and by selecting 'declined cashback' on the right hand side. If you do find that a transaction has been declined, please do not hesitate to lodge a claim for this via the Customer Care section on your account, our Claims Team are always more than happy to look into getting this decision overturned for you with the merchant and their network.

If a referral is flagged up by our systems due to similarities between the two accounts, then we do need to look into this, but in the majority of cases, these do go through without any error. I cannot advise specifically regarding your referral without looking at your account, but I can assure you that our Customer Care Team will have done their best to answer your support ticket to the best of their ability.

The £5 yearly admin fee allows our Plus Members to enjoy a selection of added features including a higher top-up rate and additional promotions on site, we were sure to alert our members to the fact that they would need to revert to Classic Membership before the end of their trial else they would goon to become a full Plus Member. I do apologise if this was not clear though. If you do feel that you are not benefiting from the added features of Plus Membership, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket, we would be more than happy to go through your options to become a Classic Member with you.

I am sorry that you feel our Customer Service is not up to standard, we do operate wholly online and therefore, do not have a Customer Service line in which you can call. I can confirm that we are currently answering all support tickets received within a 24 hour period, claims do take longer to resolve, around 12 weeks once submitted, due to the processes that have to be followed, but our Claims Team will always let you know as soon as any updates are received regarding this.

I hope that I have been able to cover most of your concerns here, our Customer Care Team are always happy to assist with any further questions that you may have.

TopCashback Support

“Still awaiting Orange cash back 1 year later”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by Lucycrisp (4 reviews written)

Finally, after a year of waiting and numerous correspondence with Topcashback they have declined my claim for cashback on an Orange mobile phone contract. I followed the procedure and took screen shots throughout every process of the purchase; it definitely tracked to, and appeared in, my Topcashback account. Orange have finally offered their excuse for not honouring my claim as Topcashback didn't make the referral. This is utter nonsense and untrue. I am now in the process of initiating a… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Lucycrisp's Review

Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that after this length of time, a declined decision has been returned.

when a transaction is attributed to another marketing channel, we find that this is usually because a search engine, or a similar program has been used prior to visiting TopCashback and any cookies not cleared prior to doing so. Unfortunately, this is a hard decision for us to overturn and I do apologise that we have not been able to be of assistance on this occasion.

I am really glad to hear that you have found TopCashback to work well for you otherwise and I do hope that any future transactions go on to be more successful for you.

TopCashback Support

“pro-activity with suppliers needs great improvement”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by JanRhodes (1 review written)

I have £75 outstanding from Expedia for nearly 9 months now and this seems to be acceptable with TopCash Whose pocket is this £75 in as it certainly is not mine… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has not yet further progressed for you, have you completed your stay for this transaction? It can take around 12-16 weeks from when the stay is taken, at an estimate, for the cashback to be received from the merchant via their network.

If this has passed this estimate already, could you kindly contact our Customer Care Team via a support ticket so that we can take a look into this for you in more detail?

I hope that this is of some help!

Written on: 08/09/2014

Hi there,

I hope that this is of some help!

TopCashback Support

“cannot get into my accounts section”

Written on: 31/08/2014 by billybunter999 (15 reviews written)

whilst I am happy enough up to now ,I have tried to get into my account to withdraw earned cashback but on trying I just get back to login page time and time again,you cannot even get into the contact section, no one from e cashback wants to no,as the questioned raised on this seem to be ignored .by the way all cookies have been cleared… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to billybunter999's Review

Written on: 01/09/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this is still occurring for you after clearing your cookies, could you proceed to email our Customer Care Team so that we can take a look into this for you and assist in getting you accessing all areas of your account?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Topcashback Support

“not worth the time and effort”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Brunon424 (1 review written)

At first it seems good, but they pick and choose what cash back they give. I submitted a sales receipt and was told it needed to be a till receipt therefore I didn't get my cash back. my friend submitted a sales receipt and not a till receipt and got cash back. In addition recommending a friend is a waste of time. It'll take several months for them to earn cash back, then several more months for you to get your recommend a friend cash, which may not even arrive as there's always some… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/08/2014

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your Snap&Save transaction was declined, there is certain information that is required on the receipt for this to be successful and if this information is not present, then your transaction will go on to be declined. You can always contact our Customer Care Team via a support ticket if you would like some further information on this at all.

In regards to your friend referrals, the rate that these progress for you will be dependent on how quickly the referred member reaches the required threshold of £10 of eligible cashback which progresses to payable. The referral bonus you receive will be the amount that was on offer when the referred member joined TopCashback via your referral link. If you do feel that an incorrect amount has tracked though,our Customer Care Team would be happy to look into this further for you.

TopCashback Support

“CASHBACK ALWAYS GOES MISSING”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Houstonkx88 (1 review written)

I recently had to pay £5 to topcashback before I could get any of my payments. Now half my payments have went missing. I lodged cashback claims which were futile as topcashback did nothing despite the nudges I sent. After nearly 6-7 months they reply advising the merchant didnt respond. Essentially no money for you. Ive lost nearly £250 all in most of the cash back id earned - pointless futile and a disgusting customer service… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service received.

I can confirm that the £5 is a once yearly admin fee for being a Plus Member and is not related to withdrawing your cashback, I do apologise for any confusion caused.

In regards to your claims, we do not respond to nudges as these are there to indicate which areas need attention. We will however do all we can to provide you with a positive resolution to your claim, but please be aware that we are reliant on this decision being received from the merchant, via their affiliate network first though.

If you would ever like to contest a returned decision, you can always post to our Claims Team via your claim thread to see if this is something that can be appealed.

Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee cashback and we do ask that members see this as a bonus, however, we will always do all that we can to get any expected amounts to our members where possible, when these are not received.

TopCashback Support

“Don't even waste your time trying.”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by L3bowski (1 review written)

Made several purchases exactly as they say and my purchases don't get tracked. Claim tickets have been stuck on waiting for merchant for over 9 months now and 5 emails I've sent them have been ignored. Don't even waste your time. I hada reply from my review on trustpilot from a guy called John who said:- "Hi, I can assure you that we aren't a scam, as you'll see from other reviews here. Problems can occur, and I'll be happy to help look into these for you. Can you get in touch? Many… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to L3bowski's Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Thank you for your review.

I can assure you that we do not write our own reviews, the reviews on trust pilot are a reflection of the experiences that our members have had.

Issues can sometimes occur with any cashback site and we will always do what we can in these cases to be of assistance. Have you been in touch on a support ticket regarding your claims? Our Customer Care Team would be more than happy to take a look into these for you and see what the status if these are.

Whilst most claims are swiftly resolved, sometimes it can take longer for the merchant to provide us with a resolution but in these cases, we can look into this individually for you via a query log.

In regards to your tracking, this is usually down to your cookies but there are a few measure that can be taken to help to improve tracking, such as clearing cookies before visiting TopCashback and turning off any ad-blockers that you may have installed. We do also advise purchasing directly, if you use a search engine prior to making your purchase, the sale may not be attributed to TopCashback.

I hope that this has been of help and we are always more than happy to help with any concerns that you may have.

Written on: 09/08/2014

I have created several tickets now that have been marked as waiting for merchant for months. Ive followed your instructions while making the purchase exactly and all the emails ive sent your customer care team have all been ignored. You only respond on review sites to and boost your review rating. More reviews will be written on sites like this until you atop ignoring your customers and give them what you promise.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to L3Bowski's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2014

Hi there,

I can assure you that we do not ignore your claim messages, we do not respond to nudges, as these are only there to indicate which areas need our attention, but we would not purposely ignore a message. The same applies for support tickets also, it can sometimes take a few days to get back to you if we are busy, but we will always respond to every support ticket received.

The Claims process itself can take quite some time to be completed due to the channels that we follow, but we will always be sure to let you know as soon as we have received any information regarding the status of this, I do apologise though if we are not able to get back to you as regularly as you would like.

I hope that any outstanding claims go on to be successful for you.

Written on: 14/08/2014

If you don't ignore my claim messages then why have none of my numerous messages or separate emails been responded to?

Why has nothing been done about my claim that is probably around 8 months old now?

It doesn't just take a few days to get back to me, you NEVER get back to me. The only communication back I've had from you is on review sites. Just shows that your company only cares about tricking new people to use your site rather than actually give any kind of beneficial service to your users.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to L3Bowski's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this, have you sent in a support ticket at all? Our Customer Care Team will also be able to take a look into your claim for you and advise on the status of this.

Written on: 21/08/2014

If you read my previous message you would know I've created several support tickets which have all been ignored and have made no progress. All your 'Customer Care Team' will do is ignore my claim like they have been doing for almost a year now.

“"Tell a Friend" ”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by lmPike204 (1 review written)

I, like most people, decided to take advantage of the "tellafriend" feature on Topcashback bacck when it was £20. At the time and still all over their website it states that "To receive your Tell-a-Friend bonus, the person you have referred must sign up to TopCashback from your link and earn £10.00 payable cashback or more" ... what Topcashback don't tell you and they keep this at the very end of the T&Cs is that they have a massive "changeable" list of businesses that DO NOT count towards… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

I can confirm that we have always had a list of ineligible merchants within the terms and conditions and this will be subject to change as we continue to work with more merchants. Please be assured though that as soon as the referred member has met the required threshold of £10 of eligible cashback which is at payable on their account, you will see your referral bonus progress for you.

In regards to the £5 admin fee for being a Plus Member, we were sure to make all members aware of this when they logged in after this was launched, but I do apologise if this was not clear enough. If you feel that you are not benefiting from the added features which include a higher top up rate and no adverts around site, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team who would be happy to go through your options to downgrade with you.

We are always more than happy to help with any questions that you may have.

TopCashback Support

“Awful customer service and no cashback received”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by Daz1978 (1 review written)

You see the offer you want, you click through to the third party's site you get the tracking box coming up. Should be straightforward after that right. WRONG. Cashback isn't credited to your account. You try to find a way to discuss this with someone at Topcashback, well there's only one way, make a claim. Claim made, told it can take up to 12 weeks to get a resolution. You wait, and wait, no feedback coming, no updating of your claim. NO phone number exists to contact them, no livechat. You… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Daz1978's Review

Written on: 30/07/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel you have received poor service, this is not our intention at all.

There can be several reasons why a transaction will not go on to track, we usually find that this is down to cookies though and do suggest that members clear these prior to each visit. We do ask that members lodge a claim when they do experience an untracked transaction, this allows us to look into getting this tracking as expected with the merchant via their affiliate network. Because of the channels that have to be followed, it does usually take around 12 weeks from the date that your claim is submitted to the network for a resolution to be received, however, as we are reliant on receiving a resolution from the network, sometimes it can take longer than estimated to be resolved.

We will always be sure to let you know via your claim thread of any updates that we do receive in this time, but we are happy for you to contact ourselves if you would like some further information while this is progressing.

As we are wholly based online, we do not offer a telephone service and at present, are not looking into bringing in live chat, but I can assure you that our Customer Care Team will answer your query to the best of their ability and any feedback is always appreciated.

I hope that your claim goes on to be successful for you and you receive a swift resolution.

Written on: 31/07/2014

While it is not your intention to give poor service, I am sure everyone will agree that not being able to speak or converse with anyone about your claim is terribly poor service. Having an "email conversation" with a topcashback advisor is infuriating as you have to wait days for a response and even then it has zero information in it apart from the usual " it can take 12 weeks or longer".

How many people work in the claims team? How proactive are they in pursuing claims? What channels have to be followed that means claims can be outstanding for 1/4 of a year?

Zero cashback, zero support, zero interest from staff at Topcashback, zero chance of me using them again.

Written on: 31/07/2014

Hi there,

I can understand that it can be frustrating, if we were to have a phone conversation with yourself though, we would not be able to provide any different information I'm afraid.

When a claim is lodged, this is checked through by us to ensure that all information required is present, this is then sent over to the merchants affiliate network, these are sent in batches every few weeks. The network then make any necessary checks to the claims which are then forwarded on to the merchant. The merchant will then go through each claim and pass these back down the line as a resolution. Because of this process, we do ask that members allow around 12 weeks from when a claim is submitted to the network for a resolution.

If a resolution is taking longer to come through than anticipated, then our Claims Team do actively chase this with the network via a query log and I can only apologise if we have not yet been able to retrieve a resolution for you.

I am sorry that you feel that you do not wish to use this service anymore, we do only want to help and I do apologise that we have not been able to provide the assistance that you would like at this stage. If we can be of help at all while your claim progresses, hopefully this is resolved for you soon, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Written on: 01/08/2014

12 weeks have come and gone.... I've contacted topcashback through a support ticket, over 3 days have passed and no response as of yet!!

Written on: 01/08/2014

Hi there,

We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries which does mean that it is taking us a little longer to respond then we would like.

Please be assured that a member of our Team will be in touch soon regarding this.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that your claim is a successful one for you.

Written on: 05/08/2014

Well finally I got a response and lo and behold there is no cashback coming my way. Have now closed the topcashback account because it clearly is a waste of time. Have also written to the retailer in question outlining concerns with topcashback and giving them an opportunity to respond.

Hi,

I do apologise that we have not been able to assist on this occasion and I am sorry to hear that you have closed your account because of this.

If there is anything that we are able to do to be of assistance at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Daz1978's reply to Daz1978's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2014

Well had a response from the post office who were surprised topcashback had not refunded my cashback - amazing how quickly you can get somewhere if you are dealing with a reputable organisation!! They are looking into having the offer monies paid to me directly - I would urge everyone having problems with TCB to directly contact the retailer as it would seem it is often not their fault even though they get the blame.

“No cashback received”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by kcGoodman245 (1 review written)

I didn't receive any cashback for my purchase. It turns out that you can only go through the claims process for 100 days after you made the purchase. Unfortunately if you made your hotel booking 3 months in advance (and the credit doesn't go through until you've had your stay), it doesn't give you long to find out that the cashback process hasn't worked so that you can claim your cashback. I've missed the deadline by 7 days. Even if I had met the deadline, they say it can take months to sort… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/07/2014

Thank you for your review.

Many holiday merchants will not produce the cashback until a stay has been and because of this, if you do find that your transaction goes on to decline after this time, our Customer Care Team would be happy to look into overriding this limit for you to allow you to proceed in lodging your claim. If this is still at pending or confirmed and has not progressed, then you will not need to worry about lodging a claim, if you could send in a support ticket, we would be happy to look into your transaction further for you.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we are able to assist with your cashback.

TopCashback Support

“It do decent tracking, but payout is never coming.”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by bombi (1 review written)

Used site several times for booking hotels, flights and buying some goods. Tracking of cashback is done without problem. Some retailers have confirmed cashback, but pay out never happened even after waiting for usual period of 12 weeks. It would be better that retailers just offer their costumers straight loyalty discount… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to bombi's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

Thank you for your review.

Many holiday merchants will not produce the cashback until after the flight/stay has been completed, we do try to make this clear to our members on the merchant page but I do apologise if this was not made clear enough. Each merchant will have a different estimated payable speed which you will be able to locate within the Earnings section of your account and by selecting to view your cashback by date on the options on the right hand side, however, please note that these are just estimates based on the merchants previous payout speeds, so it can on occasion take longer for the cashback to come through. I can assure you that we will always do our best to get any outstanding cashback to you as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions at all regarding your transactions, our Customer Care Team are always happy to be of assistance.

TopCashback Support

“Direct Line Insurance non-payment of cashback”

Written on: 30/06/2014 by TristinPritchard (1 review written)

Direct Line do not pay their cashback but Topcashback still have them on their web site. Direct Line should be removed until they pay all their outstanding cashbacks and undertake to pay like every other comapny does - they are the ONLY company that gives this problem… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/06/2014

Hi there,

I do apologise that you are yet to receive your cashback from this merchant, please let me assure you that this has been receiving the full attention of ourselves and the network and we are starting to see some of the cashback amounts come through. We will continue to work alongside the merchant in a bid to get all our members paid up to date. Once again, I do apologise that this is taking longer to progress than anticipated and I hope that you see this progress for you soon.

TopCashback Support

“So I make a purchase through topcashback on 9 DEC 2013...”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by 112CantuItalian (1 review written)

So I make a purchase through topcashback on 9 DEC 2013 and they promise to give me back £15. I have to wait for 8 weeks to request for the £15. 8 weeks past, I request for the £15. I wait another 4 weeks, NOTHING. I emailed them and get a response: ----------------------------------------------------------- Hi , Just a quick message to say thank you for your Support Ticket. A member of our experienced Customer Care team will be in touch shortly regarding your query. They will be able… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/06/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this, this is not like us to not get back to your enquiry. So that I can take a look into your transaction for you, could you email me with some information regarding your transaction, including merchant name and purchase date?

I hope that I can be of assistance.

“waste of time”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by McCainva365 (1 review written)

used this site 4 or 5 times and didn't receive any cash back eventhough it clearly stated I would be earning cash back on the merchants I used . I have stopped using this site as it is totally not worth your time… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received any cashback.

If you have found that these have not tracked to your account for you, it could be that you need to clear your cookies and browsing data, or turn off any ad-blockers that you may have installed to allow your transactions to track as expected.

If you find that your tracked transactions have not yet progressed to payable, it could be that these are yet to reach the estimated payable speed provided on your account. You can find this information within the Earnings section of your account under the heading of 'cashback by date'.

If you are ever unsure about your transactions and their tracking or progression, you can always contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket and we would be more than happy to look into these for you.

“Not worth the effort”

Written on: 30/05/2014

The reviews here do not reflect the company I, and many others, have been dealing with. Just read the forums on their own website to get a feel for just how bad this company is for paying out. Never, I repeat, never buy through Top Cash Back if the cash back is the reason. Treat it as something you MIGHT get, not something that is guaranteed. You WILL have to work very hard to get the cashback. Some stories on their own forum tell how people have waited 6 months, or even a year for cashback and… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/06/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that you feel this way.

Unfortunately, when reviews are left, or posts made on the forum, it is very rarely that the good is depicted, the main focus will be on the negative.You can view the statistics for each merchant if you are ever unsure of their reliability. This will be a box on the right hand side of the merchants page called 'tracking statistics'. You will also be able to view the amount of manual claims required as a percentage by selecting 'see more statistics'.

Some transactions, such as policy transactions, will take longer to progress, this is due to a validation period that is required. Often, these can take between 26 to 34 weeks to become payable. Some holiday transactions also will not have the cashback produced until after the stay has been completed, but we do try to make this information clear to our members prior to purchase.

The estimates that are provided are only estimates based on the previous payout speed of the merchant, we do try to be as accurate with these as possible however, on occasion, it can take longer for the cashback to be produced. We are reliant on these amounts being received from the merchant before we can pass this on to our members. In the instances where the estimate for a transaction has far passed, we will always investigate this with the network in a bid to get any outstanding cashback to our members.

We do endeavour to make our members aware that cashback is not a guarantee and not to purchase something just because of the cashback being awarded, but all of our team members here at TopCashback are on hand to offer advice and support when you require it.

Samantha

“No longer a Top Cashback Site!!!”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by Funky_Monkey (1 review written)

After being a member for many years and receiving cash back easily it is with disappointment that I have to now give a negative review, over the last 12 months I have had no end of purchases not being tracked despite following all the recommendations by the site to clear cookies before carrying out purchases etc. When submitting claims for missing cash back the company just does not do enough or update you with the claims. Some of the claims have been going on for so long without an update that… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Funky_Monkey's Review

Written on: 29/05/2014

Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear that you feel this way.

In regards to your tracking, do you disable any ad-blockers that you may have had installed? Have you tried using a different browser at all to see if this has a positive effect on your tracking for you? I can understand that the claims process can be quite long-winded due to the channels that we have to follow and sometimes, as we are reliant on a resolution being received by the retailer, it can take longer to be resolved than anticipated. In these instances, you can always post a message to your claim or get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket and we can take a look into this for you. We are not always able to provide regular updates to your claim as we simply have not received any information to pass on to you, but we do try to keep you as updated as possible.

I hope that we are able to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have, we are always more than happy to be of assistance.

“Not completely Free!”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by JustusLarkin (1 review written)

Top Cashback offer themselves as the first cashback website that is completely free - not true! When you try to take your payments out they charge you a £5 admin fee. Also when I have used this site I am besieged with hard sell cold calls mainly from utility companies. Co-incidence? I am going to stop using this site… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/05/2014

Hi there,

I can assure you that TopCashback is free to join, we do offer Plus Membership which comes with a £5 yearly admin fee and a range of features such as a higher top up rate and additional promotions and cashback deals, however, if a member does not feel that this is for them, then we are happy to place them on to Classic Membership. In regards to calls, we do not pass any of our members information on to third parties, some merchants do pass details on so when you click through to the merchant, it may be worth checking their privacy policy before providing any details.

I hope that I have been able to be of assistance, our Customer Care team are happy to answer any questions that you may have.

“Never got the cashback”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by Hatchdf201 (1 review written)

i would NOT recommenced cashback to anyone we are owed £300 never seen it and doubt we will, after sending them email's nothing back, total waste of time we due payment early this year, i wouldn't waste your time on these and go elsewhere, bad experience and poor customer service… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/05/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting to receive your cashback and that you feel you have received poor service. We will always do our best to ensure that the cashback is received within the estimated time frame but on occasion, it can take longer for the cashback to be produced by the retailer. In these instances, if a retailer passes the estimate by a significant amount of time, we will follow this up and look into it further with the network in a bid to get any outstanding cashback to you as swiftly as possible.

I hope that you are not having to wait too much longer, we would be happy to answer any questions that you may have in the meantime.

TopCashback Support

“Cash back don't make me laugh!!!”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by Aaronb330 (1 review written)

Have ordered several times through this site and with the exception of 3 orders have had to put in a missing claim everytime and am still awaiting the outcome on all. Got better thing to do with my time than keep chasing these people. Might give Quidco a whirl.As I use a number of their advertised websites on a regular basis it seemed like a no brainer to earn a bit of cash into the bargain.As the saying goes if its to good to be true it usually is… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/05/2014

Hi there,

Are these just not tracking for you? If this is the case, then it may be down to your PC or browser settings. There are a few measures that can be taken to improve tracking, such as clearing cookies before visiting TopCashback and turning off any ad-blocker that you may have installed, we also suggest using a separate browser as this can help to improve your tracking. Hopefully you will not need to lodge so many claims after this, but I hope that your current open claims go on to be successful for you.

topcashback.co.uk