Top Cashback Reviews - www.topcashback.co.uk

531

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“Not treating customers "fairly”

Written on: 30/08/2015 by hzSinclair234 (1 review written)

Not treating customers "fairly". If Topcashback WAS fair they would stop merchants continuing to renage on perfectly authentic and eligible transactions. Have complained as Cashback declined for no valid reason. Pointed out to TopCashback who the agreed the reason they gave was incorrect but still refused to payout!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/09/2015

Hi,

I can assure you nothing is closer to our company than fair play. The situation you write about does seem very strange and certainly doesn't happen for most cashback transactions. It is very difficult to reply to your comment as I have no information about your transaction and so for us to look into this further I will need you to lodge a Support Ticket.

While in certain circumstances we are unable to query a decision even more, I can assure you every merchant on site has been added in good faith that they will pay us the cashback displayed. We do also closely monitor merchant performance and do query a merchant or their cashback network if we see something happening that we don't think is right.

Firefish1976's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2015

Hi,
Support Ticket raised but numerous replies just generic:

"we always recommend clearing the cookies and browsing history before coming through TopCashBack and making any transactions."

TopCashback just using excuses not to pay monies owing

Written on: 03/09/2015

Hi,

While it may seem generic, our Team can only offer help and advise as much as they can. Cookies are a really important part of the cashback process and this is why they will explain about clearing them. There can be different things that affect tracking but this really can vary from device to device.

“never use the cheat ”

Written on: 28/08/2015 by Caseygu288 (1 review written)

I have more than £300 claim for join BT, SKY, Uswich etc, I only got about £10 from some small claims. It is always better to go to the company or business directly for the cash back. There is no way to contact them. No phone numbers or email address. I wish I have never bothered… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/09/2015

Hi,

I am sorry to read about your negative experience with us :( We have already paid out millions of pounds of cashback to our members and so it is always disappointing for us to hear about transactions that don't track as we would expect.

You can help transactions progress by clearing your cookies and cache before logging in to make your purchase, as well as disabling adblockers. What I would like to assure you is that you should never be worse off by going through us and should get the same prices after going through us in comparison to not going through us.

In order for us to take a closer look into this I will need to submit a Support Ticket on our website. Our dedicated and trained Support Team will then help you with any issues you have. All you have to do to lodge a support ticket is click on "Account" at the top right hand side of the screen, then "Customer Care" on the grey navigation bar and finally "Submit support ticket".

Matt

“ After purchasing my car insurance with Hastings...”

Written on: 16/08/2015 by andymc14 (1 review written)

After purchasing my car insurance with Hastings Direct via topcashback I waited the obligatory 3 months for the cashback to be processed only to be told by topcashback that Hastings have refused to pay up. This cannot be any fault associated with me as i've simply purchased the insurance in accordance with topcasbacks website. I would not have completed the transaction had I known that they had the possibility of not paying the cashback as many other insurers would have been cheaper. I lodged… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to andymc14's Review

Written on: 20/08/2015

Hey,

I am very sorry to hear that your transaction hasn't tracked as we would hope. The tracking itself is not controlled by TopCashback but instead from a cashback network who base their decisions on the cookies on your device. For this reason we do ask members to clear their cookies and cache before logging in to make a transaction, as well as making sure any ad blockers are temporarily disabled. Not following these steps can increase the chance of a transaction going untracked or being declined due to us not being the last referrer.

When a transaction does go down one of these routes, if we can, we will certainly query the merchant about your transaction as a claim. As we are a fair play company this does mean sometimes it can take us longer thank normal to query a claim. This will be because we have been given an initial response from the network but we are not 100% convinced the answer we have been given is the final definite answer. I understand from a member's point of view why this will be frustrating, but we would much rather do this and try and bring a positive response, rather than bring a negative response that we haven't tried our best with.

I do hope this helps.

Andymc14's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2015

This is a standard reply ...they put the exact same reply on other review sites. Its a bit embarrassing that they have a prepared statement for reviews ready to copy onto where its next needed. For the record, for real people, i followed the purchasing procedure to the letter yet still find myself chasing the promised cashback 9 months later. There's no point advertising cashback if its a lottery whether you receive it or not. I filled the forms out correctly and bought the product...cashback declined 3 months after purchase. Total rubbish.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to Andymc14's Comment

Written on: 25/08/2015

Hi,

I am sorry you feel that this was a standard review response. Every one of my responses are carefully written to answer the points a member raises. There can be indeed cross overs with certain issues and similar advise given, but this is normally because the members are experiencing a similar issue and is certainly not something I have copied and pasted. I have never done this for a review and would never do so in the future.

I am afraid I can't give you a specific reply about your transaction as I don't have anything to go of to find your account or transaction. If you want this to be done please send in a Support Ticket. What I can say is that technology is a huge subject and the slightest update to your web browser, anti virus or other software on your computer can sometimes have an impact on tracking. However, what I can assure you is that the majority of transactions that take place through us do track as we would expect.

The cashback process is not guaranteed, but what we have done is opened up the possibility for members to earn cashback that a website would have earned in the past without a person knowing about it. Cashback is not available unless you use a cashback site and instead the money would be given to another 'referrer' of the transaction. All we have done is created the chance for you to be your own 'referrer' and therefore receive the cashback/commission available.

“They used to be good ”

Written on: 14/08/2015 by dbinq (26 reviews written)

They used to be good but like most good things they have to end. I only used a few times this year but the times I have used them, the cash back has tracked at wrong price and I have had one sitting on confirmed for 9 months without no payout. When I contact them they just don't seem to care. Is just "Merchant haven't paid yet" So why are you not chasing them? Why you still advertising them on your site? Surely trading standards need to look into this as is false advertising? Would help if… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to dbinq's Review

Written on: 20/08/2015

Hey,

I am really sorry to read your review. I can assure you the standard of our site has certainly not decreased over the years. We now have a larger amount of merchants and cashback offers on site. The cashback industry over the last 10 years has changed dramatically which has been helped by the development of technology. With more transactions taking the place, the chance of transactions taking longer than we would estimate does also increase in proportion and so this is maybe what is causing a bit of concern.

What I would like to explain is that we are not the people who can invoice the merchant for the cashback, this is done by a completely separate cashback network. We will of course query and negotiate with them where we can to get cashback progressing as soon as possible but unless the funds have reached us there is no way we can progress the transactions in your account unfortunately. With any company a lot of things happen behind the scenes and we are unfortunately not able to discuss exactly what sort of negotiations are happening between ourselves and the cashback network.

In regards to being able to write a review for merchants, this is something we have available on site and so I am sorry if you have missed it. Any member can submit a review for the merchant and whether positive or negative it will be displayed on a merchant's page as long as it meets the guidelines we have in place.

Dbinq's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2015

I use android app, I've looked on the App and cannot find a any reviews for companies?! And when I'm having to chase 2 out of about 5 cashbacks when I have never had to chase any before, would indicate to me your going downhill and is time to try another cashback site.

Dbinq's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2015

Just found reviews on your website. Default setting top stars at top!? That is final straw to leave. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Default should be date. How can you justify having top rating to top! other than to manipulate the reviews.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to Dbinq's Comment

Written on: 25/08/2015

Hi,

You can help prevent issues with tracking from happening by clearing your cookies and cache before logging in to make a purchase, as well as making sure any installed ad blockers are disabled. Making sure these two steps are followed really can improve your tracking rate.

We do at this present time display ratings by highest star rating. People unfortunately are more willing to write about negative experiences and so displaying reviews by most recent first may not give our members the best general picture of the cashback experience with the merchant. This is always under review and we are looking at ways to make sure that reviews do represent a fair and balanced picture of a merchant and the cashback experience they provide.

“Pathetic”

Written on: 07/08/2015 by Mendozapa240 (1 review written)

Got confirmation of payout of over £100.00; however 3 days later it has not hit my Bank Account. Numerous email unanswered and the quoted response time is 24 hours. … Read Full Review

Written on: 10/08/2015

Hi,

I am sorry you feel this way. We do try and reply to all members within 24 hours however during busy periods and over weekends this is unfortunately not possible. I can assure you a member of the team will not ignore your Support Ticket and will reply as soon as possible. They will be able to see where your payment is at and inform you of the way forward.

I do hope we get this payment to you soon.

“Complete rip off site”

Written on: 21/07/2015 by BrianStubbs (1 review written)

They charged me £5 for the plus service that I never signed up for. When I reported this to them they refused to refund me even though I never used any of the plus services (as I never realised I was a member). They have unacceptable practices and evil customer service. … Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to BrianStubbs's Review

Written on: 22/07/2015

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with Plus Membership. I can assure you every new member that signs up gets an email to explain that you start your account as a Plus Member. However, we do want all our members to be on an account level that best suits them which is why all members have 30 days to switch their account. In addition to that if a member gets in touch part way through a year we will endeavour to help them be on the account level that they want to be on.

Plus Members get a range of benefits; not only financially like through tell a friend and top up bonuses, but also through other ways like through lack of sponsored adverts on our site.

What I can assure you is that our Customer Service Team is certainly not 'evil'. Each member of the Team goes through a lot of training to make sure that we keep to our fair play principles. In regards to Plus Membership it would be very difficult for us to make a decision to waive one members deduction when a full year of Plus Membership has been completed, in comparison to a member that has achieved the same level of benefits and still pays the same level of admin fee.

While I understand you may find this disappointing we do have to bear all members in mind when making these decisions.

Matt

“DO NOT USE TOPCASHBACK SITE”

Written on: 11/06/2015

Like many others on here. In May 2014 I took out car insurance via this web site and to date (over a year now) NO cashback and I have stopped holding my breath in the hope of ever geting any cashback! I too keep getting the usual fob off stories from the customer support, but I'm not convinced they do anything or are really bothered with trying to resolve issues. These sites should be closed down, so people can just buy goods via normal channels without being beguiled by these sites offering… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/06/2015

Hey,

I am really sorry you haven't been paid this cashback just yet. I can assure you the cashback network will continue to investigate your cashback until it is resolved and I can only apologise if this has passed it's estimated payable date.

I am sorry to read you think all cashback sites should be closed down. We do try and make clear that cashback should be seen as a thank you or a bonus for making a purchase, rather than as an incentive to purchase a product.

Without cashback sites the cashback would just go to websites who display adverts or search engines and so we think it is a great that instead of them getting the money we can pass this onto you.

Matt

“Customer service is very poor”

Written on: 26/05/2015 by gabrielchase2 (3 reviews written)

The site is great and the cashback is great but I had a simple problem and reported it to Customer Services and they took 3 days to reply which is fine but I just had to give them a very short reply and 4 days later I still haven't received a response. If I was a free member I could understand but I paid to be a "plus" account and I don't think I should be paying for a service that doesn't take care of it's paying customers. If you are sure you won't have a problem that needs Customer… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to gabrielchase2's Review

Written on: 27/05/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your kind comments about the service of the site we offer.

I am very sorry to hear however, that you feel our response times were not as fast as you expected. We are continually looking at ways to improve our Customer Service and will always do our very best to get back to members as fast as we physically can.

As i'm sure you can appreciate we do believe each member who has a query should be replied to as quickly as possible, whether they are a Plus Member or a Classic Member. Plus Members do receive a very large amount of added benefits including a 5% top up bonus for transactions as well as increased tell a friend bonus rates.

This months especially has been an extremely busy month for us mainly due to the bank holidays we have had this month and so it has meant we are taking a day or so longer to get back to members. However, I will certainly pass your comments on as we do value our members and their comments.

Best wishes

Gabrielchase2's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2015

Hi

I understand what you are saying but I think that once a support ticket is opened it should be replied to faster. As it happens, my issue was resolved later that day not long after writing this review.

I do value the website and if customer service is improved I will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to Gabrielchase2's Comment

Written on: 01/06/2015

Hey,

Many thanks for replying to my post. Your comments are very much valued and I will certainly raise your suggestion of getting in touch with outstanding support tickets first.

I really do hope in the future your tickets are replied to within the time period we aim for.

Best wishes

“Still awaiting really bad service”

Written on: 05/05/2015 by Vicky192 (1 review written)

I signed up to sky start February and I'm still awaiting my cashback to clear I think this is really bad… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Vicky192's Review

Written on: 06/05/2015

Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to write up a review.

With contract related cashback such as with Sky it can take a little while to clear as it does generally have a validation period of a couple of months. We do try our very best to reflect this in the estimated payable date which you can find on your account, but as this is an estimate we can sometimes be a couple of weeks out.

However, if you do find that this is exceeding your estimated payable date by around 4 or more weeks please do let a member of our Customer Care Team know through a Support Ticket as they will be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you.

I do hope this helps.

Matt

“DO NOT USE topcashback.co.uk”

Written on: 16/04/2015 by esGonzales210 (1 review written)

5 months after making my first purchase and I still have failed to receive any cashback from the Christmas presents I bought. I've chased them up continuously and constantly being palmed off, despite having multiple emails thanking me for my purchase via there website. Unbelievable!! I'll be surprised if anyone has had luck getting anything out these liars. Naturally they hope for me to use future transactions with them, can anyone tell me why I would continue using a cashback site that… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/04/2015

This site should have a "wealth" warning.
Still waiting for car insurance cash back from March last year !

Written on: 22/04/2015

Hi,

I am really sorry to hear of your experience. I can assure you we do pay out cashback as soon as it has been received by us, but in certain cases it can take a little longer than we estimate. This is especially the case for insurance merchants and merchants who you purchase contracts with - often due to the policy needing to be run for a couple of months before it can progress to confirmed status.

Our Customer Care Team play an important part of the TopCashback experience and will be doing all they very much can to get any outstanding cashback to you. I can only apologise if this is taking longer than expected. As I'm sure you can appreciate we can only pay this cashback once it is paid to us by the merchant and we can only ever estimate when this will be. In the majority of cases cashback is paid in a timely manner and progress as we would expect.

“No payout”

Written on: 03/04/2015 by 433Jenkins (1 review written)

Took out car insurance March 2014. Cashback has still not progressed to "payable". Numerous contact with topcashback on "customer concern ticket" All I get is be patient and as soon as we receive the monies we will credit you account. Not at all acceptable, poor service if after 14 months the customer is still waiting for payout. Would not recommend taking out ANY insurance through this site. Should not publicise what they cannot deliver ! … Read Full Review

Written on: 08/04/2015

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has yet to progress through to payable for you, unfortunately, until the cashback has been received by ourselves, we are not able to pass this on to our members but any outstanding cashback will always be looked into by the merchants affiliate marketing network and once received, your account will then be updated to reflect this. This process itself can take time I'm afraid but hopefully, it is not too much more of a wait for you.

Thank you for your continued patience and if you should have any questions at all, our Customer Care Team would be more than happy to help.

Written on: 11/04/2015

That is the "pat" reply I have been getting from you for months.
How much patience do you think a person should have ?

Written on: 16/04/2015

Hi there,

I am sorry that you feel that you are receiving standard replies, I am afraid that we do not have any different information to pass forward at this stage, we will be sure to pass the cashback straight on to you though as soon as this has been received by ourselves.

I know that it can be frustrating when the cashback isn't received within the time frame expected but we really do appreciate your patience here.

Yet another "pat" reply.
How can I even believe you when you say you are chasing.
Define and specify (if you can) exactly what you are doing to obtain this money ?
How many others are still waiting for payout ?
Lots if the review sites are perused !!
If the "merchants" are not paying surely even someone with half a brain would stop using them ?

Hi there,

When the cashback is not received after the estimate has passed by a certain number of weeks, usually around 4-6, the merchants affiliate network go on to follow this up with the merchant with the aim of getting any outstanding amounts to our members, due to the channels that have to be followed and the amount of transactions that are processed by the networks on a daily basis, this can take time to pursue, but we do wish to reassure you that once the cashback has been passed forward to us, we will pass this on to you.

We do monitor our merchants closely and any circumstances where we find that the cashback is not being received regularly or as expected, we will always act accordingly.

Written on: 20/04/2015

That does not in the least reassure me that this will ever reach payable.
Give me contact details of merchant and I will have words of my own on their rip off practice.

Written on: 21/04/2015

Hi there,

As we do not work with the merchant directly, I am afraid that we do not have any details to pass forward to you, please do be aware also that if you contact the merchant directly, they may not be able to provide any assistance in regards to your cashback as this is often dealt with by a separate division of the company.

I do hope that you see your transaction go on to progress through to payable for you soon and we are happy to answer questions that you may have in the meantime.

TopCashback Support

“Avoid Topcashback At All Costs”

Written on: 02/04/2015 by AvoidTopcashback (1 review written)

I took out an O2 contract via Topcashback in November last year. By now, I should have received over £100 cash back. So far I've had nothing. I have contacted Topcashback numerous times and just keep getting the same old story that O2 haven't paid them so they can't pay me. What I would like to hear is that someone there has spoken to O2 to chase things up and a real reason for the delay but that seems to be too much to ask. On top of that, they still market O2 as "faster paying". That's just… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to AvoidTopcashback's Review

Written on: 08/04/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear that your transaction is yet to become payable for you. When a merchant is faster paying, this means that we would expect to see the cashback come through within around 14 days of this being confirmed, however, on rare occasions a merchant may not confirm or produce the cashback for a transaction during the time frame estimated. As we do not work with the merchants directly, this is not something that we can follow up personally, but the affiliate network will always look into getting any outstanding amounts to our members, this process itself though can take time though.

I hope that you go on to see your transaction progress through to payable for you soon but if you have any questions at all in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team on a support ticket, we would be happy to help.

Avoidtopcashback's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2015

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but it doesnt really help at all does it? I'm now at about 24 weeks since going through Topcashback to O2 and still no sign of being paid. So marking them as faster paying isn't right, and I'm far from alone in this as this forum alone testifies. If as I keep being told, they haven't paid you by now and given the others complaining of a similar situation, shouldn't you be removing this badge, which some will see as a recomendation? This is far from a rare occasion

Also, why can't Topcashback do more (or even something) to help? Your business is entirely about people getting money back for things they buy. You advertise this as a service. So when things go wrong, why can't you help? If you sold products, this would be the least a customer would expect. Again, the whole thing is just plain wrong!

I feel that I have been more than patient in this matter and I have raised it through your support ticket mechanism numerous times, always to the reply that there is nothing you can do. That really isn't a good enough answer!

Kind Regards,
Andrew.

Topcashback.co.uk's reply to Avoidtopcashback's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2015

Hi,

Thanks for your response and I believe we may have been corresponding on other forums also.

As we do not work directly with the merchant, it is the affiliate network who will follow up any outstanding cashback amounts and look into getting these confirmed, then payable, but this process itself can take time to go through which is why we are not able to provide any accurate time frames as to when we would hope to see this progress.

In regards to faster paying merchants, this information is available to view by hovering over the 'Info' option next to the phrasing, but I am sorry if this has not been clear and your feedback on this is very much appreciated.

I can understand that it is frustrating waiting for the cashback to come through and we do monitor our merchants closely, if any trends do appear and we do find that the majority of transactions are not being paid, then we will always act accordingly, but I do hope that it is not too much more of a wait for you and we really appreciate your patience.

TopCashback Support

“Great Site if they ever paid you”

Written on: 18/03/2015 by eqHampton96 (1 review written)

This site is horrible, it takes months and months, sometimes 6 mos. to get your cashback and then sometimes you never get it. You'd be better off if you used any other cashback site that actually pays you your money… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your TopCashback experience so far. Unfortunately, cashback is not guaranteed I'm afraid but please be assured that we will always do our best to ensure that any expected amounts are received.

cashback is not instant and depending on what has been purchased, can take several months to progress through to payable, but this is why we provide estimated payable speeds for your transactions. Do be aware though that these are just estimates based on the merchants previous payout speeds so it can sometimes take that little bit longer for the cashback to come through.

Written on: 11/04/2015

"several months" OVER A YEAR !!!!, you should be ashamed to promote these sites. Customers take out these products based on information from YOUR site. STAND UP AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY

“Hassle getting payout”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by Corey472 (1 review written)

Amount of cashback tracked £10 less than that advertised on home insurance, so put in claim, after some time now showing as 2 different amounts, one pending and only the £10 difference as confirmed, still nothing payable. So the system is not straightforward in my experience and no guarantee of payment as advertised, even when the purchase goes through smoothly and correctly. There is no way to contact topcashback by phone, so you have to send a support ticket on line and the contact is… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/03/2015

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not seen your transactions progress to payable as quickly as expected, sometimes, as we are only able to provide estimates, it can take a little extra time, but as soon as the cashback has been received, your account will be updated to reflect this.

We do not advertise that cashback is guaranteed and we do have a note within the extra information, on every merchant page that asks members not to make purchases based on the cashback alone, but I am sorry if this was not clear. We will always endeavour to get any expected amounts to you where we can though.

As we are wholly based online, we do not have a contact telephone number, but I can assure you that we respond to all support tickets received and would never close these. We will always provide a response with as much information as we can but if this is not of help, then please do not hesitate to get back to us and we would be happy to look into your query further for you.

“Excellent Site”

Written on: 08/02/2015 by bwHensley486 (1 review written)

I have been a member for about seven years and have had about £10,000 cashback. Their customer service team are very good , and always do their best for you . Sometimes things go wrong , but that's life , overall , a must use site… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/02/2015

Hi there,

Thank you for the great feedback and I am glad that we have been able to be of assistance over the years, £10,000 is an amazing amount of cashback to have accumulated!

If there is anything that we can ever to do to help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket.

All the best,
TopCashback Support

“TCB Quite Good but BEWARE of their Motor Insurance”

Written on: 03/02/2015

I wanted the world to see this all from personal experience. Overall TCB has been quite good. However please be aware that if you buy motor insurance from the TCB that I got some quotations like one does at time of renewal, clicked through and was forced to contact the new insurance company being Octagon by phone to validate it. This wasn't done on the day and had to wait 4 days before it was. Octagon then clicked on the incorrect quote 4 days later from another company which resulted in NIL… Read Full Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way, if you do find that this occurs, you can always get in touch with a member of our Customer Care Team on a support ticket and we would be happy to look into this further for you, you can always query with the merchant upon calling also, why this has been the case and if they are able to allow you to complete this online.

I am glad to hear that in general though, you ave been happy with TopCashback and I hope that you continue to enjoy building cashback with us. We are always more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Skypymiky's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I have sent another response/reply on TCB support ticket like you suggested. Under these exceptional circumstances as a one off could someone call me, my number is displayed on the message via TCB support ticket. If not, what is your direct line please?

Written on: 05/02/2015

Hi,

I am afraid that as we are wholly based online, we would not be able to call but please be assured that our Customer Care Team will do all they can to be of assistance here.

Skypymiky's Comment

Written on: 11/02/2015

Hi,

Someone has now closed my claim, ie they say they cannot assist any further as I clicked on the wrong button. It seems there are 2 final responses. This appears to be a confused outcome with TCB stating to outcomes. Surely someone there in authority or with experience of a similar situation can process the claim. All you have to do is the right thing as I didn't do anything wrong, the company processed incorrectly to avoid having to pay you and me.

Written on: 17/02/2015

Hi,

I am sorry to hear this, could you get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket? We would be happy to look into this in more detail for you!

Many thanks,
TopCashback Support

“CASHBACK NEEDS TO HAVE DISPUTES RAISED!!”

Written on: 01/02/2015 by Carolyn2503 (1 review written)

Only joined in September and have had to raise disputes for 4 purchases. Some not paid at all and some not the amount stated you would receive. More hassle than it's worth in my opinion… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to Carolyn2503's Review

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this, have you been finding that your transactions have not been tracking for you, if so, then there are a few measures that you can take to help to improve the tracking of future purchases, this includes ensuring that any ad-blockers that you may have installed are disabled and also, that your cookies are cleared just before you click through to purchase.

I hope that this is of some help but of you do have any questions at all, you can always get in touch with our Customer Care Team on a support ticket.

Nl2015's Response to Carolyn2503's Review

Written on: 14/02/2015

Agree completely, I waited 2 months for £6 and got £1 due to admin fee, what a joke

“very dissapointed - not recommended”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by 393O'Connell (1 review written)

I purchased a sky package through topcashback.co.uk in September and still have not had my cashback. I have tried to contact them by filling in the online form and have still not heard back. I never even received a confirmation that the online complaint was received. Rubbish… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/01/2015

Hi there,

This sounds like you have lodged a claim for your transaction which can take around 3 months to be resolved, from the date that this was submitted to the network. If you would like an update to your claim, you can always post a message to our team on your claim thread, which you can access via the Customer Care section of your account, we can then take a better look into this for you and let you know what the status of this is.

Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

TopCashback Support

“not bad, not bad at all.”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by 312Shea (1 review written)

They basically give you the commission a sales agent would get on a sale. I've had a smooth time as a plus member and any declined cashback has been explained. I've had less trouble than i did with their competitors so have stuck with them. Generally very good rates and plenty of retailers supported… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

Hi there,

Thanks for a fantastic review and it is great to hear that you have enjoyed using the site, we will always do our best to provide the best service that we can and we will always be 100% honest with you, our Customer Care Team are always happy to help.

All the best,
TopCashback Support

“Hastings declined, no reason given!”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by MarekPowalski (1 review written)

I brought Hastings car insurance for my wife through topcashback and paid in full. One of the main reasons I chose hastings was because of the cashback, so imagine my surprise when the cashback vanished with no reason, and to add insult to injury, topcashback will not follow up any cashback claim 100 days old or more, what a steaming pile of horse bs! Clearly this is some dirty ploy by hastings to get you business, after which they stiff you with no come back on them. It's the last time I'll… Read Full Review

Topcashback.co.uk's Response to MarekPowalski's Review

Written on: 23/12/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that this has gone on to be declined, but if you could contact our Customer Care Team on a support ticket, we would be happy to look into overriding the 100 day limit for you so that you can proceed in lodging your claim.

We do ask that you view cashback as a bonus as this is not a guarantee, but we will always endeavour to get any expected cashback amounts to you where we can.

I am afraid that ourselves and review centre do not tolerate swearing within the reviews which is why this would not have been displayed for you originally, but we do appreciate that you have now removed this.

I hope that we can be of assistance and get your transaction tracking as expected and have a very Merry Christmas.

Marekpowalski's reply to Topcashback.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2014

Same comment as was made on previous posts! Regardless of your statement, to a point it's very misleading as the product is potentially sold on the basis of the cash back and for it to be declined with no reason is far from right, and your company not agreeing to even look in to it to find out the reason is bad business and poor customer service!

Cwtches4475's Response to MarekPowalski's Review

Written on: 24/02/2015

Totally agree! Had the same dirty ploy with Expedia. Paid over £1500 for a flight and hotel package and still waiting for a response from them.
TCB claiming that maybe it did not track properly, yet the other 2 transactions that I made on TCB that very same day paid out within a couple of weeks.
I lodged a complaint but 2 months on I am still waiting.
TCB you are a bunch of C O N artists and your ticket/complaint policies are disgusting and a pack of lies. You will purposely exceed 100 days so you don't have to pay a penny.
I will never use you again and make sure EVERYONE I know switches from using you to Quidco

topcashback.co.uk