Roger Black Gold Medal Rower Reviews

Roger Black Gold Medal Rower - Ask a question now

Roger Black Gold Medal Rower

“Had my rowing machine for 10 days - completed 15 mins...”

Written on: 14/10/2009

Had my rowing machine for 10 days - completed 15 mins exercise each day. Only have it on setting 2 for resitance and that is enough for me for now. Recently lost a lot of weight and using it to tone up. Very good strudy machine, bigger that I expected. Just wish it had a distance monitor so I could see how far I have rowed and don't understand the calorie counter?? No instructions with regard to the digital counter at all. Very good first machine for me… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Roger Black Gold Medal Rower

“It looks good and solid but clearly isn't. The calorie...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

It looks good and solid but clearly isn't. The calorie count is nonsense in my opinion, taking no account of the resistance setting and is purely calculated from the number of strokes. After using the rower only 15 times the drive belt shredded and the machine lost all resistance. Clearly not very well designed… Read Full Review