York 2001 Multi Gym Reviews

York 2001 Multi Gym - Ask a question now

York 2001 Multi Gym

“A great home gym”

Written on: 21/04/2013 by trampjuice (3 reviews written)

I had used this gym very frequently while depressed and unemployed for 6 months in my 20s. It was very very effective. It gives a great total body workout - all major muscle groups in one session when starting out (legs, lat pulls, benchpress, squat). It was a very great effort to lift half the stack when I started (At 6 foot tall I weighted 11st). The range of compound muscle exercises is great with the machine - This matters a lot time wise. Importantly - You can do the king of exercises… Read Full Review

York 2001 Multi Gym

“The York 2001 is by far the best home use gym on the...”

Written on: 29/11/2010 by sumotei (1 review written)

The York 2001 is by far the best home use gym on the market. I've trained in a lot of gyms in the last 34 years and used many different machines in that time and I firmly believe the 2001 is an excellent all round good value machine. I had one about 22 years ago and sold it after 5 years reluctantly because my wife had stopped training herself and so wanted it out of the bedroom. I've wanted to buy one again ever since and as soon as we moved and my new house had a garage I immediately bought… Read Full Review